剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
她可能还在这儿 监视着我们
She's probably still here, watching us.
我是说 监视着你
I mean, watching you.
好 听着 在你俩玩儿找怪胎游戏的同时
All right, look, while you two play "Where's wacko?"--
麦卡 你那副镜面太阳镜呢
Myks, do you still have those sunglasses with the mirrors?
-什么 -对啊
- What? - Yeah, no, no.
这招不错
That's excellent.
倒影可以让她现形
She'll show up in the reflection.
对啊 瞧瞧你 脑子灵光了嘛
Oh, look at you, having ideas.
我本来就灵光
I have ideas--
只不过大部分都是违法的
Most of them are illegal.
原来出外勤这么刺♥激♥
It's so much more exciting out here in the field, you know?
是啊 但这次约会我原本期待的
Yeah. Well, on this date I was hoping
是另一种完全不同的刺♥激♥
for an entirely different kind of excitement.
从他开始吧
Hey. Here we go.
-不是 -不是吗
- No. - No.
打扰一下 消防员先生
Excuse me, Sparky.
-也不是 -还不是吗
- No. - No.
-你们好 -女士们
- Hello. - Ladies?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
让我看看 都不是
Oh, let's see. No.
也许我们可以...找个机会
You know, maybe we could... I don't know,
-共进晚餐或者... -皮特
- do dinner later, or...? - Pete!
那个疯和尚要是觉得
If that mad monk thinks he can catch me
-我会被他抓个现行... -你说什么
- with my britches down... - What?
那他就...什么 没事
He's got... What? Nothing.
我...没什么 站到我后面来
I... What? Just stay behind me.
应该是我来保护你 记得吗
Hey, we're supposed to be protecting you, remember?
没准爱丽丝决定离开了
Maybe Alice decided to take off.
不会的 她就在这里 麦卡
No, no, she's -- she's here, Myks.
我有强烈的直觉
I mean, I'm having major vibe-age.
爱丽丝·利德尔
Alice Liddell!
有枪声
Gunfire!
所有人趴下
Everybody get down!
把那碎片交给我们
Give us the shard!
-回来 -站住
- Get back! - Hey!
麦卡 她已经离开消防员的身体了
Myka, she jumped out of the fireman.
在那里
There.
特勤局 退后
Secret service, stay back!
不要挡道
Out of the way!
-找到了 -但愿这是爱丽丝
- Okay. - Please let this be Alice.
不 不是她
No. It's not Alice.
起码我们现在知道她想干什么了
Well, at least we know what she wants now.
是的 她想杀死阿迪
Yeah, she wants to kill Artie.
而她动手时可能附在任何一个人身上
And she could be anyone when we she does it.
-别担心 阿迪 -我们会找到她
- Don't worry, Artie. - Yeah, we'll find her.
是啊 但怎么找呢
Yeah. How we gonna find her?
我们不可能让拉皮德城每个人
I mean, we can't make everyone
都在镜子前面照一下
in Rapid city look in a mirror.
等等 我觉得如果
Wait, you know, it seems to me that
她是在找我们的话 那我们还是有点优势的
if she's looking for us, we have a slight advantage.
是啊
Right.
-我们应该设个圈套 -而且...
- We should set a trap. - And...
我知道用什么做诱饵
I know just the bait.
来吧
Come on.
有人订了抽取灵魂的烟袋吗
Somebody order a soul-sucking hookah?
很好 干得不错
Okay, good, excellent.
好了 来看看这里的情况
All right, let's get the lay of the land.
二 三 四 五 有五个出口
Two, three, four-- I count five--five exits.
好的 克劳迪娅 你去前门守着
All right, Claudia, you take the front.
史蒂夫 你负责后面的两个出口
Steve, take the two at the back.
你们两个 去守住夹层的两个出口
You two take the two up in the mezzanine.
那你去哪里
Where are you gonna be?
我就呆在这个共享大厅里
I'm gonna be right here in the open,
让爱丽丝一下就能看到我
where Alice can see me.
我们可以通过大理石地砖
We can scope her out by using
的反光把她找出来
the reflective surfaces of the marble.
-还有镜子 -没错
- Or mirrors. - Or mirrors.
这就是为什么你拿着大笔的筹码
That's why you get the big bucks.
什么筹码 哪里有筹码
What bucks? There are no bucks.
好了 听着 她靠近以后
Fine. Listen, when she gets close,
-你负责操作烟袋 -没问题
- you use the hookah. - Will do.
我们抓到她以后怎么办
When we catch her, what then?
我当然是想把这小疯子
Well, what I'd prefer to do
关进铜像区
is bronze the little lunatic.
但她没有肉身
But she has no corporeal form,
所以下一个方案就是送回储藏室
so the next best thing is back into the dark vault.
除非你有什么更好的计划
Unless you have a better plan?
也许我们可以...
Well, maybe we...
还是算了
Probably not.
阿迪 你怎么确定她会出现
Artie, what makes you so sure she'll show up?
她是捕食者 而我是她的猎物
She's a predator. I'm her prey.
在杀死我之前她是不会消停的 相信我
She will not rest until she's made her kill, trust me.
好了 你们两个 到夹层去
All right, you two, up the mezzanine.
克劳迪娅 你守住前门
Claudia, you keep an eye on the front door
躲在那盆绿植后面
by hiding behind that plant over there.
别让爱丽丝看见你
Don't let Alice see you.
还好你提醒我了
Oh, thank god you said that.
我本来还打算上蹿下跳地大喊
Because I was gonna jump up and down and yell,
"疯子爱丽丝 看这里"
"Hey, crazy Alice, look over here."
明白你的意思了 快去吧
You made your point. Thank you.
史蒂夫 你不是应该回到仓库去
Steve, should you be back at the warehouse
以免受伤吗
not getting hurt?
你是对的 阿迪
You were right, Artie.
我得告诉克劳迪娅节拍器的事
I have to tell Claudia about the metronome.
好了 先处理要紧的事
Okay, first things first.
去后门守着
Just--back doors.
我的镜子在哪里
Where's my mirror?
亲爱的 你要离开这里
You, my dear, are going as far away
躲得越远越好
from here as possible.
我不可能袖手旁观
That is not gonna happen.
瓦内莎 我不想和你理论...
Vanessa, I don't wanna argue...
我也是这个组织的一员
I am a member of this organization.
你是医生
You are a doctor.
并不是外勤探员
You are not a field agent.
我是仓库的御用医生
I am the warehouse doctor.
你知道我救过多少探员的命吗
Do you have any idea how many agents' lives I've saved?
-包括你的 -没错 我本来希望
- Including yours. - Yeah, I was hoping
这次不需要医生的
not to need a doctor this time.
除此以外 我在乎你
Besides that, I care about you.
-我也在乎你 - 那好
- Well, I care about you. - Well, good.
我们可以达成共识了
Then this doesn't have to come to fisticuffs.
这里有五个出口 你只有四个人
You have five exits, four pairs of eyes.
你需要我 别再争论了
You need mine, end of story.
好吧
All right.
你去站在电梯旁边
You stand by the elevators.
那离这里足够远
That's as far away from here as possible.
-阿迪 -怎么了
- Artie. - Yeah?
这是块薄荷馅饼
This is a peppermint patty.
-抱歉 -谢谢
- Sorry. - Thank you.
来 深呼吸 放松
Come on, take a breath, relax.
就假装在用对讲机什么的
Just pretend to use your Farnsworth or something.
很聪明嘛
Oh, that's smart.
我们真是一对好搭档
We make a good team.
没错 你们绝对不是吸血鬼
Yep, you guys are definitely not vampires.
干得不错
Good game.
我这里没问题
I'm all clear.
这里也没问题
All clear here.
我们现在就等着看她出现吧
Now we just wait and watch.
我只是希望...没什么
I just--I wish that-- never mind.
什么 怎么了
What? What is it?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表