剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你爱上卡尔森了
You fell for Carson.
我为他感到惋惜 可我不爱他
I felt bad for Carson, but I didn't love him.
我有深爱之人
I have a man,
我们准备一起逃离这片世俗
and we're gonna run away from all of this.
那是当然的
Sure you are, kitten.
求求你们了 你们一定要帮我啊
Please. Please, you've got to help me.
去和警♥察♥说吧
Save it for the coppers.
你肯定想演这出戏很久了
You have been dying to play that scene, haven't you?
-从12岁就开始了 -就知道
- Since I was 12. - Yeah.
我又得重新校准这些东西
I have to recalibrate the whole thing.
阿迪在搞什么鬼
What was Artie thinking?
他明知道不能随便乱弄特斯拉
He knows that he can't just mess with a tesla gren--
他应该听不到吧
Oh, he can't hear me, can he?
你说得没错
That is correct.
什么没错
What--what's correct?
-她说什么 -没说你
- What's she saying? - Nothing about you.
出现了 这也许就是我们要找的人
Okay, this-- this could be our guy.
让她快点离开
Tell her to get out of there.
克劳迪娅 在那小偷发现你之前快离开
Claude, get out of there before the thief sees you.
快点 快点 克劳迪娅
Come on, come on, come on, come on, claudia.
快点离开
Get out of there!
放轻松 我还是在路上修他吧
Calm down, I'll fix it en route.
听着 阿迪 她有她的计划
Look, Artie, she has a plan.
你今天整天都神经兮兮的
You've been overreacting all day.
我们用克劳迪娅的电脑黑入交通探头
We'll use Claudia's computer to hack into the traffic cams
来追踪那辆车
and follow the car.
阿迪 刚那辆车直接穿过了你
Artie, Artie, your car drove through you.
-你没事吧 -我没事
- Are you all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
-够了 -你到底在想些什么
- Good. - Now, what were you thinking?
我只是想救克劳迪娅
I was trying to save Claudia.
你直接跑到车前面
How are you gonna save Claudia
怎么能救到克劳迪娅
by jumping in front of a moving car?
不准有人在我面前死掉
No one else is dying on my watch!
好了 她修好跟踪器了
Okay, she fixed the tracker.
快出发 介意开下车门吗
Let's go. Do you mind opening the door?
你干吗租一辆一模一样的车
Why would you rent the same car you already own?
我没有
I didn't.
我租的是和克劳迪娅一样的车
I rented the same car that Claudia owns.
非常娇小可爱
Very cute.
这车晚上能让你隐蔽吗
Does it also tuck you in at night?
第十四章
男友现身
别告诉我你吃了莉莉那一套
Tell me you didn't fall for Lily's act.
不知道 可这也说得通
I don't know. It makes sense.
巴纳巴斯杀了卡尔森 拿走了大象
Barnabas kills Carson, grabs the elephant.
皮特 别被那
Pete, don't be fooled
漂亮的脸蛋和靓丽的头发给蒙蔽了
by a pretty face and a bad dye job.
打扰下 你是那位私♥家♥侦♥探♥吗
Excuse me. Are you the private dick?
是的 我是
Uh, why, yes. Yes, I am.
麦卡 你有没有注意我居然没有开玩笑
Mykes, did you notice how I didn't make a joke there?
我觉得我变成熟了
I think I'm maturing.
快看
Look at this.
我能帮助你们 来垃圾站见我
这肯定是个陷阱
It's got to be a trap.
不会 不管谁写的
No, whoever wrote this--
我们得马上和他谈谈
We need to talk to them right now.
麦卡 麦卡
Mykes, Mykes.
等等 麦卡
Hey, Myka.
我不知道你们是怎么到这里来的
I don't know how you got in here,
可你们最好马上给我消失
but you better take to the air.
你在说什么我们怎么到这里来的
What do you mean, how we got in here?
我们和别人一样大摇大摆从正门进来的
We--we used the front door like everyone else.
不是 他不是指俱乐部
No, he's not talking about the club.
他指的是这本书
He's talking about the book.
这么说 你也是真人咯
So you're a real person too.
皮特 这是安东尼·毕肖普 这本书的作者
Pete, this is Anthony Bishop, the author.
天哪 我叫麦卡·百玲
Oh, my god, I'm Myka Bering.
-我可是你的粉丝 -真是受宠若惊 小姐
- I'm a big fan. - I'm flattered, Miss.
别管这事
Now drop this case,
要不我就让你们永不见天日
or I shut both your private eyes for good.
你怎么知道是我的
How'd you know I was me anyway?
你写在纸巾上的笔迹
The handwriting on your cocktail napkin.
和在你书序页上的笔记的字迹一样
it matched the notes on your title page of your book.
我的手稿
My manuscript.
你们是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
真是一言难尽
Oh, man, you wouldn't believe it.
你是怎么进来的
How did you get in here?
我
I...
我只是
I just--
有必要说吗
Oh, what's it matter?
求你了 毕肖普先生 这很重要
Please, Mr. Bishop, it's important.
好吧 你要真是我的粉丝
Well, if you're a fan,
那你就知道我为每本书倾注所有
Then you know how I dedicate every book.
"满怀爱意献给吾爱"
"With love to my love."
你的书都是为你妻子而写
They're all dedicated to your wife.
对吧
Right?
她发生了什么不测
Something happened to her.
这一切发生的太快了
It happened so fast.
有一天她生病了 然后就这么永远离开了我
One day she was sick, then she was gone.
于是我投身于下一部小说的创作
I threw myself into a new novel,
写了一些章节
wrote a few chapters,
接着
and then, well...
这些故事不对
The story was wrong.
我满脑子都是我的妻子
My wife was all I could think about.
我坐在打字机面前 闭上眼睛
I'd sit in front of my typewriter and close my eyes,
在脑海里构想这个世界
and I'd imagine this world.
当我睁开眼睛
Then one day I opened my eyes.
我就在里面了
I was here.
这么说并不是作者心理阻滞创造了这件藏品
So it wasn't writer's block that created the artifact.
而是悲痛
It was grief.
没错 可我们出去的方法还是没变
Yes, but our way out is still the same.
毕肖普先生 为了能让我们脱离这个世界
Mr. Bishop, in order for us to get out of this world,
我们认为 我们得完成你的这部作品
we need to--well, we think we need to finish your story.
是的 没错 告诉我们凶手是谁
Yeah, yeah, just tell us who did it,
我们将他绳之于法 拿上大象
we'll bring 'em to justice, grab our elephant.
大家开开心心回家
Bingo bango, we all go home.
不 我不想这故事结束
No, I don't want this story to end.
别再尝试完成它了
Stop trying to solve it.
凶手是你
It was you.
是你擦掉了在酒店
You erased Carson's alias
入住登记本上的卡尔森的化名 没错吧
From the-- from the hotel register, didn't you?
为什么
Why?
毕肖普先生 发生了什么让你这么做的
Mr. Bishop, what's here for you?
不是事 麦卡 而是人
Not what, mykes. But who?
我看到了你看莉莉的眼神 你深爱着她
I saw you looking at Lily. You're in love with her.
你们离莉莉远点
You stay away from Lily.
她很特别 她是
She's special. She's--
她是按照你妻子的原型创作的
She's based on your wife.
听着 毕肖普先生 我们只是想离开这里
Look, Mr. Bishop, we just want to get out of here, okay?
为什么会牵扯到莉莉
I mean, what's that have to do with Lily?
他所有的作品的结局都会有一个无辜的人
All of his books end with someone innocent dying
在枪战中死去
in a shootout.
在这部中 受害者是莉莉吧
In this one, it's supposed to be Lily, isn't it?
所以你不能完成你的作品
That's why you couldn't finish your story.
我没办法在真实世界中拯救她
I couldn't save her in the real world,
可我会在这里救她
but I will in here.
所以别管这事
So back off.
别拿那玩意指来指去 你个蠢货
Quit waving that iron around, you big palooka.
-你是位作家 不是杀手 -皮特
- You're a writer, not a killer. - Pete.
我也许不是杀手
Well, maybe not.
可我还是能阻止你们完结这故事
But I can stop you from ever finishing this story.
我不会再失去她了 明白吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表