剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Five readings, five different results.
八卦果然是出问题了
Something wrong with the spiral.
阿迪 这说不通阿
Artie, this doesn't make any sense.
挪威飞艇是史上第一个穿越北极点的
The Airship Norge was the first to cross the North Pole.
愤怒 悲伤
Anger, sorrow--
这些情感因素和这完全没关系
those emotions have no connection to that at all.
我得把这放回卵形隔离区
I'm gonna put this back in the Ovoid,
还是等着十四号♥仓库的人来解决吧
let it be a problem for Warehouse 14.
阿迪 也许不是八卦出问题了
Artie, what if it isn't the spiral that's not working?
也许是因为
What if it's...
你知道的 也许是
you know, perhaps...
和使用者有关呢
the person who's using the spiral?
也许
Maybe?
我是说看看这地方 是多么的安宁
I mean, look at this place. It's so serene.
也许琳娜能使用八卦
And maybe--maybe the spiral worked for Leena
是因为她很平静和专心
because she was so calm and centered.
很有道理
That makes sense.
这是取得正确解读的唯一途径
It's the only way it could get an accurate reading.
可八卦解读了我
But the spiral read me.
愤怒 悲伤 恐惧
Anger, sorrow, fear.
让我这该怎么办
How the hell am I supposed to do this?
有我们呢
With us.
阿迪
Artie...
你不必独自一人承担
You don't have to do this by yourself.
我们会搞清楚琳娜清单上所有的东西
We can figure all of this out, everything on Leena's list.
我们都会帮忙的 我们都会
We'll--we'll do it together, all of us.
佛曾说过 平静来自于内心
You know, Buddha says peace comes from within.
只是也许会花尽一生来参透
Just might take a few lifetimes.
非常令人欣慰
Very comforting.
给
Here.
你可比我多的是时间来参透
You might be a lifetime or two ahead of me.
我会在极乐世界等你的
I'll save you a seat in nirvana.
这意思是 无法言喻的美丽
It says "Indescribable beauty."
好了 这下总对了
Well, that's-- that's more like it.
小心碰头
Watch your head.
埃文说的没错
Evan was right, you know?
那些关于赖安的事
About Ryan.
的确有人在十年前向联邦调查局举报
Someone did call that tip to the FBI ten years ago.
是你干的
It was you.
为什么这么做
Why?
赖安他 他变了
Ryan... he changed.
他变得越发愤怒 暴♥力♥
He had gotten so angry... violent.
他想做像刚刚那样的事
He wanted to do something like this.
不只是攻击一个地方 还要伤害在里面的人
Not just hit a place, but the people working in it.
他说这是唯一能获得关注的方法
Said it was the only way we would get their attention.
我再也无法忍♥受
I couldn't live with that,
所以我做了我唯一能做的事
so I did the only thing I could think of.
我告发了他
I turned him in.
我曾深爱着他 可我却害死了他
I loved him and I stuck a knife in him.
你别无选择
You didn't have a choice.
你必须得阻止他
You had to stop him.
你必须得拯救他
You had to save him.
你问过我身为组织一员有没有后悔的事情
You asked me if had any regrets about the LPE.
就是赖安被捕之后我应该去陪伴他
I should have been there for Ryan after he got arrested.
他当时明确表示要我们别管他
He made it clear we should all stay away.
而我当时又年轻还很害怕
I was young and scared,
所以我就按照他的意愿做了
so I did what he asked.
可那是他最需要我的时候
But he needed me.
他需要我们全部人的支持
He needed all of us.
听说你在俄勒冈州碰到点小状况
Heard you got the snag in Oregon.
干得不错
That's a good-- nice job.
要是你在找史蒂夫或者麦卡
Uh, if you're looking for Steve or Myka,
他们正在通道里打扫
they're cleaning up in aisle-- aisle--
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
我明白
I know you did.
没事了
That's it.
还没完
Not quite.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这才算真没事了
That's it.
作为仓库顾问
As a Warehouse consultant,
你能说明 你是自愿
can you state, that under no duress,
承担并理解你所有的职责与义务
you accept and understand your responsibilities?
是的 我愿意 也会承担
Yes, I can. And--and I do.
你明白其中还包括有潜在的危险
And you understand the potential risks involved?
是的
Yes.
这个世界十分危险
The world is a dangerous place.
我知道仓库的作用
And I know the work that the Warehouse does,
并且
and...
我只是想成为其中的一员
I just want to be a part of that.
是的 我知道在任何时候
Yes, I know that at any given time,
我的生命可能被危及到 可是
my life might be at risk, but...
那种危险我愿意承担
that's a risk that I'm willing to take
只愿这世界变得更安全
to make this world a safer place.
一个更美好的世界
A better place.
对不起 琳娜
I'm sorry, Leena.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表