剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
The next pickup's in a mall parking garage
半小时后 离这五英里
about five miles from here in 30 minutes.
巴顿并没伤害你
So Barton didn't hurt you.
这倒是个先例
That's a first.
那他威胁你了吗
Did he, uh-- did he threaten you?
是不是有你想保护的人
Is there someone else you're trying to protect...
比如你儿子
like your son maybe?
我没有儿子
I don't have a son.
克里斯 我也年轻过
Look, Chris, I was a teenager once.
脏衣服 重金属音乐
The dirty clothes, the heavy metal--
都是年轻人叛逆期的表现
It's all part of the package.
你儿子和突厥派混在一起多久了
How long has your son been running with the turks?
他的目标就是突厥派
You know, he's targeting the turks.
你儿子可能会有危险
Your son could be in real danger.
是这样吗
Is that it?
巴顿来这里找你儿子
Did--did Barton come here looking
想对他不利
for your son so--so he could hurt him?
克里斯 你得告诉我们
Look, Chris, you need to talk to us,
我们才能找到巴顿阻止他
'cause we can find Barton and stop him.
我们不会让他伤害你儿子
We won't let him hurt your son,
但你得跟我们合…
but you have to coop--
够了 你根本不懂
Stop. You don't understand, okay?
他绝对不会伤害凯尔
He would never hurt Kyle.
麦卡 这才是他在湖边没拿钱的原因
Mykes, that's why the money was left at the lake.
压根与钱无关 是为了凯尔
This isn't about money. It's about Kyle.
没错
Yes.
巴顿是凯尔的父亲 对吗
Barton is Kyle's father, isn't he?
他是在救他
He's trying to save him.
灯塔公园音乐学院
每个箱子里都有一件没见过的破烂
Inside every box, some new piece of crap.
我的姑妈收集了一大堆破烂
My aunt collects a lot of crap.
我想让她上那个电视节目
I'm trying to get her on that show--
就是那个有人收藏破烂的节目
You know, the one people collect the crap?
储物狂
Hoarders?
没错
Yeah.
他们给的多吗 我喜欢钱
They pay a lot? I like money.
不多
No.
我只是对这个破烂很有感情
Uh, this particular piece of crap is sentimental.
相信我 它一点也不值钱
It's not worth anything at all, trust me.
你们费尽千辛万苦
So, um, you guys are going through a lot of trouble
就为了找个破烂
for something that's just crap.
有个疯子姑妈的可不光是你
Well, you're not the only one with a crazy aunt.
我去把这些扔掉
Yeah, well, I'm gonna dump these,
马上就回来
And I'll be right back.
那个箱子还没找过呢
Oh, we haven't checked that box yet.
阿迪
Artie!
布鲁托跑了
Hey! Bluto's getting away!
他上楼了
He's heading upstairs!
阿迪 你还好吗
Artie, are you okay?
克劳迪娅 我听不见了
Claudia, I'm--I'm deaf.
别担心
Don't worry.
待在这
Stay.
放弃吧朋友 结束了
Give it up, chum. It's over.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry. I just--
我以为这个也许能够
I thought maybe this thing could pay
用来给我的姑妈付手术费
for the surgery my aunt needs.
她的心脏不好
She's got a bad heart,
她太老了
And, uh, she's really old.
真不该同情你
Yeah! No mercy!
皮特和麦卡已经在路上了
Pete and Myka are on their way.
我们等他们支援
We'll wait for their backup.
小子 这就是你的毕业仪式
This is it, kid-- graduation.
然后你就能成为帮派的一员了
Then you're part of the family, right?
那个一定就是巴顿的儿子
That must be Barton's son.
干掉这个没用的保安
Now waste this rent-a-cop punk.
我们不能眼睁睁看着他杀人
We can't let this happen.
行动吧
Let's go.
住手
Hold it.
巴顿
Barton!
戴维斯在哪儿
Where's Davis?
他死了
Dead.
虽然我也不想杀你 但我别无选择
I'd rather not kill you, too, but I will.
我要带走我儿子
I'm taking my kid.
突然就想当父亲了吗
Are you trying to be a dad all a sudden?
我是来保护你的
I came here to protect you.
这些人会保护我的
These guys protect me.
他们关照我 陪着我
They look out for me. They're here for me.
看着我
Look at me.
我不能让你重蹈我的覆辙
I won't let you make the same mistakes that I did.
你不会想去监狱或者遇到更坏的情况
You don't want to go to jail... or worse.
真感人啊 巴顿
That's touching, Barton.
但现在你该知道没人能离开帮派
But you should know by now that no one leaves the crew.
不许动 美国法警
Freeze! United states marshal!
放下枪
Guns down!
巴顿 你带了警♥察♥来 真是太蠢了
You brought the cops, Barton? That was stupid.
-再见 凯尔 -凯尔
- Bye, Kyle. - Kyle!
-爸爸 -快走
- Dad! - Go!
凯尔 他本是对着你开枪的
That bullet was meant for you, Kyle.
相信我 这些人不是你的朋友
Trust me, these people are not your friends.
他们不是你的家人
They're not your family.
爸爸
Dad!
救命 救命 谁把我们救出去吧
Help! Help! Someone get us out of here!
我们得把那个瓶子装起来
We have to bag that bottle.
赶在巴顿和凯尔被烤熟前
Before Barton and Kyle get roasted.
利亚姆
Liam!
去地势高的地方
Get to high ground!
在熔岩困住你之前赶紧出去
Get out of here before the lava traps you.
我可以到那边去 我没事 你快走
I can get out over there. I'm good. Go!
你要干什么 小老头
What are you gonna do, little man?
这一下 是为了我的脚踝
And this... is for my ankle!
好了
All right.
-好了吗 -我能听见了
- Yeah? - I can hear.
-真的吗 -我能听清了
- Yeah? - I can hear everything!
我能听见你的哀嚎了
I can hear you moaning.
-我的天 你在哀嚎呢 -是啊
- Oh, my god, you're moaning. - Yeah.
-对不起 -没事
- Oh, sorry. - Yeah, it's all right.
-我的脚踝痛死了 -克劳迪娅
- My ankle's killing me. - Well, Claudia...
你知道现在能让你感觉好点的
You know what'll make you feel really good right now...
是小丑
is a clown.
谁能想到一辆普锐斯都这么混♥蛋♥呢
Who knew a Prius was so badass?
不说再见我都不舍得离开
Well, I couldn't leave without saying good-bye.
你最好永远别让我听到它最后的声音
You'd never let me hear the end of it.
我敢说你会怀念那些分数的
I bet you're gonna miss getting all those scores.
你还指望我相信这只是个纵火装置吗
You still expect me to believe this is just an incendiary device?
我瞎猜的
Here's a shot in the dark.
你为一个秘密组织工作
You work for a secret organization
这个组织收集超自然的物品
that collects supernatural objects
并把它们锁起来保护人类
and locks them away to protect mankind.
为什么今天每个人都想要谈心呢
Why does everyone want to talk today?
来吧
Come on!
你的生活一直这么疯狂吗
Is your life always this crazy?
偶尔吧
It's about right for a Monday.
麦卡
Mykes...
等下 你想的
Wait. You're not thinking
不会和我想的一样吧
what I think you're thinking, are you?
我从没想到那么远
I never think that far ahead.
要是你被熔岩淹没了千万别怪我
Look, don't blame me if you get swallowed up by lava.
绝对都怪你
Totally blaming you.
爸爸
Dad!
-抓住我腿 -好
- Hold my legs. - All right.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表