剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I'll check the other room.
人们正变得越来越虚弱
You know, people are getting sicker,
我们却和那傲慢的家伙被困在这
and we're stuck here with that pompous...
麦卡 你还好吗
Mykes? Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
好吧 如果你是个腰缠万贯
Okay, so if I was a filthy-rich,
疯狂喜欢收集旧古董的人
possibly crazy hoarder who likes old counts,
-我会把东西♥藏♥哪呢 -皮特
- where would I... - Pete?
怎么
Yeah?
我觉得咱们遗漏了某些东西
I think that there's something we may have missed.
你就不能离我远点 是吧
You just couldn't stay away, could you?
要是我把你的心掏出来
If I blow your heart out of your chest,
你是不是就老实了
you think that'll stop you?
我猜她是夏洛特
I'm gonna guess that's Charlotte.
阿迪
Artie?
阿迪 你在里面吗
Artie, are you in there?
阿迪
Artie!
阿迪 我来了
Artie, I'm coming in!
阿迪
Artie!
我警告过你不要来
I warned you not to come.
我们想救你
We were trying to save you.
我们以为你被困在这了
We thought you were trapped.
我像是被困了吗
Do I look trapped?
我不想你们进来
I don't want you here.
你在 你在逃避吗
What are you... you... Are you hiding?
-阿迪 -你会毁了这一切的
- Artie... - You'll ruin everything.
我会毁了什么
What will I ruin?
你觉得你我发现不了吗
Did you think that you'd get away with it?
有人将厨房♥里最后剩下的燕麦片吃了
Someone ate the last of the oatmeal scotchies in the kitchen.
你没去巴塞罗那
You're not in Barcelona.
如今全球瘟疫肆虐
There's a worldwide pandemic.
这种事会导致国际旅行被叫停
That sort of thing brings a halt to international travel.
他们刚把机场关闭了
They've just shut down the airport.
你居然没勒令他们让你上飞机
And you didn't berate them into taking you anyway?
这对你太不正常了
What unusual behavior for you.
你想血溅当场吗
Your brains all over my walls.
我触发了警报 警♥察♥已经在路上了
I've tripped the alarm. The police are on their way.
你和你的朋友可以向他们解释
You and your friends can explain everything to them.
我们并不是他朋友 准确来说
We're not really his friends, per se.
对我不关心的事
The extent to which I do not care
我可不定做出什么
cannot be measured.
你自以为比别人都聪明
You just think you're so much smarter than everybody else,
-不是吗 -事实上
- don't you? - Well, there's actually
有很多证据支持这个理论
quite a lot of evidence supporting that theory.
伙计 要是我
Uh, dude? I think I'd, you know,
就闭上嘴 尤其是她还拿着
close the piehole while she's got the...
夏洛特 听我说
Charlotte, listen to me.
我们不是要从你这偷东西 好吗
We are not stealing from you, okay?
我们是特勤局特工 我们在处理
We are Secret Service Agents. We're on a mission...
你们来这不是偷东西吗
You're not here to steal?
那为什么这位善良的教授
Then why does the good professor
口袋里有我珍藏的金币呢
have my precious gold coins in his pocket?
你知道 我是在地板上捡到的
You know, I found these, uh, on the floor.
真粗心阿 夏洛特
Sloppy, sloppy, Charlotte.
萨顿并不能代表我们
Sutton here is not really acting on our behalf.
当然 亲爱的 萨顿只能代表他自己
No, my dear, Sutton only ever acts on Sutton's behalf,
因此他要因为他的行为而进监狱
which is why his behalf is being carted off to jail.
你不会把我交给他们的
You're not going to turn me over to them.
-结束了 -麦卡 我找到了
- It's done. - Hey, Mykes, I did it.
我找到关闭警报的按钮了
I found the kill switch for the alarm.
根本就没什么关闭按钮
There's no kill switch here.
漂亮
Bravo!
-你俩真是太棒了 -谢谢
- You two are quite good! - Oh, thank you.
你怎么会打他的
Why'd you do that?
我倒不是抱怨什么
I mean, not that I'm complaining.
你不如问他好了
You're gonna have to ask him.
我想他需要一点时间
I think he's gonna need a minute.
阿迪 如果你留下
Artie, if you stay,
就要永远被困在这了
you'll be lost in here forever.
那样又如何呢
And that's a problem, why?
这里的一切都更美好
Things are better in here.
一切都按照我的想象来
Things are the way I want them to be.
这不真实
It's not real.
我用不着"真实"
"Real" is overrated.
你觉得更美好是因为琳娜在这里
You think this is better because Leena's here,
但这里不安全
but it's not safe.
你不能永远活在对生活的否认中 阿迪
You can't just stay in here in denial, Artie.
-你得离开这里 面对... -不
-You have to come out and face... - No!
面...面对什么 阿迪
Fa... Face what, Artie?
离开这里 克劳迪娅
Leave it, Claudia.
你会消失的
You'll disappear.
我知道 我就想消失
I know. That's what I want!
她不会希望你这样做的
She wouldn't want it.
如果我跟你走了 我就得记住这些
If I go with you, then I will have to remember.
我会记住...
I'll remember...
她的脸 在她...
her face before...
阿迪
Artie.
她信任我 她不知道是怎么回事
She trusted me, and she didn't understand.
然后 然后就...
And... And then...
不
No.
你为什么要我记住这些
Why would you make me remember that?
特大新闻
到目前为止 还没有确认的死亡
So far, there are no confirmed deaths,
汗热病流行
但我们知道 也许
but we do know that tens, possibly
已有大约几十 几百 几千受害者
hundreds of thousands of victims have been affected
受到了汗热病危机的影响
by the sweating sickness crisis.
疾控预防中心担心到早上人数会大大飙升
The CDC fears devastating statistics by morning.
毫无疑问 我们正在经历
There is no question we are now witness
医疗疾病有史以来最严重的灾难
to the worst catastrophe in recorded medical history.
据悉 总统即将发表声明
I'm being told the president is about to make a statement.
我们现在转向白宫新闻中心
We go now to the press room at the White House.
离出现首批大规模死亡还有一小时
你的搭档右勾拳太厉害了
Your partner has a fantastic right hook.
我们现在不是该在警♥察♥到来之前跑掉吗
Now, shouldn't we scram before the police arrive?
不是
Oh, no.
一个巴黎郊外疯女人的电♥话♥
Phone call from a crazy lady on the fancy end of Paris?
我觉得宪兵们今天晚上注意不到这事
I don't think that's a priority for the gendarme tonight,
因为全世界都在关注汗热病死亡的事
what with the whole world sweating to death and all.
我想我们还有点时间
I think we got a minute.
他跟我们撒谎了 皮特
He lied to us, Pete.
没有没有 技术上来说 我没撒谎
No, no, technically, I did not lie to you.
我很注意细节 教授
I have a pretty good eye for detail, professor.
我只想让你知道 这样很热
Uh, just so you know, this is very hot.
你给我们看的那些研究
All that research that you showed us?
显然没有一个是关于伯爵的肖像
Conspicuously Absent were portraits of the count.
一个都没有
Not one!
然后我看到了...
And then I saw...
这幅画
This.
你不是研究圣日耳曼伯爵的专家
You are not an expert on the count of St. Germain.
你就是伯爵本人
You are the count of St. Germain.
你看起来不太舒服
You don't look very well.
注意 他没否认
Note that he is not denying...
麦卡 麦卡
Mykes! Mykes!
我们真的该走了 所以...
We really should be going, so...
说实话吧 你就是伯爵
Just tell us the truth! You're the count.
好吧 是 我就是伯爵
All right, yes. I'm the count.
啥
What.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
所以你...你已经很老很老了
So, you're... You're, like, really, really old,
很很很很老
with a lot more "Really" S.
你是不是 你是 你是吸血鬼吗
Are you... What are you... are you, like, a vampire?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表