剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
你救了那孩子的命
You saved that baby's life.
我是医生 你帮不上忙就请靠边
I'm a doctor--if you're not needed, please step back.
你事先知道这事会发生吗
Did you know that was gonna happen?
那要看你怎么定义"这事"
It depends what you mean by "that",
怎么定义"发生"了
and what you mean by "happen".
我看见她的手链在闪光
Well, I saw her bracelet get all glowy,
但却不知道那藏物是什么 除非...
but I don't know what the artifact did unless...
除非刚才是...
unless that was...
诞生了一件新藏物
the birth of an artifact.
这是由一瞬的勇气激发出来的
Imbued by the bravery of a moment,
一个平凡女子的惊人之举
an ordinary woman doing an extraordinary thing.
我们不是应该清除那链子吗
Shouldn't we snag it?
不 那链子是她的
No, it's hers.
只有它惹麻烦了 才会变成我们的
It only becomes ours if it starts causing trouble.
但不 我以为大多数藏物都是从...
But d--I thought most artifacts came from...
名人那里来的
bold-face names, you know?
就是维♥基♥百♥科♥上能查到的
People with wikipedia pages.
藏物的诞生
The creation of an artifact
是很纯粹的天时 地利 人和
is simply the meeting of an object, a person and a moment.
这一瞥还真有收获
That's a good glimpse.
F夫人 您这一出唱得可真带劲
You got a rockin' gig, Mrs. F.
是弗雷德里克夫人
Mrs. Frederic.
你还需要看些东西
There's something else you should see.
那我是跟您一起呢 还是...
Oh, uh, am I going with you or...
你想乘公交也可以
Unless you'd like to take the bus.
行
Okay.
迈克 具体情况我们不能透露
Look, Mike, we can't get into specifics,
但能肯定的是有粉丝
but we're pretty sure one of your fans
在比赛时帮你
is boosting your ability to play.
你有没有和某个粉丝走得很近
Are there any particular fans that you interact with?
没有 我很友善
No, I'm polite,
但不会和粉丝走得太近
but you gotta keep your distance.
真的很感谢你能做到这步
We really appreciate this.
这样做也许会结束你的赛季 所以...
We know that, um, this might end your season, so...
不 假如有外力在帮我比赛
Well, hey, if I'm getting some kind of outside help,
我是不会接受的 那是作弊
I don't want it; that's cheating,
我不干作弊这种事
and, um, I don't cheat.
好 计划是这样的
All right, well, here's the plan.
我们会把你所有的铁杆粉丝
We're gonna gather all your hardcore fans
召集在同一区进行抽奖
into one section, then we're gonna
抽中的人将在赛后跟你共进晚餐
raffle off a dinner with you after the game.
对 在比赛开始后不久
Yes, and early in the game,
你就假摔
You'll take a fall
要装得伤得很重
and pretend to be hurt very badly.
就像上次比赛一样
Like during the last game.
没错 然后我们就会
Exactly, and then we'll, you know,
会瞪大眼观察他们 看有没有人
we'll study them very closely to make sure none of them
拿出一根擀面杖什么的
pulls out a rolling pin or something.
一根什么
A what?
什么也没有 请无视他
Nothing. Just ignore him.
我们先准备好
Hey, uh, okay, we gotta finish setting up.
没问题 看我的吧
No problem. I got it.
百玲特工
Agent Bering?
我还不知道你叫什么名儿呢
I still don't know your first name.
我叫麦卡
Oh, it's, uh, Myka.
迈克和麦卡
Wow, mike and myka.
就像巴巴吉诺和巴巴吉娜
Like papageno and papagena from--
巴巴吉诺和巴巴吉娜是歌♥剧《魔笛》里
是莫扎特《魔笛》里的
Mozart's Magic Flute.
终成眷属的夫妻
你也听歌♥剧吗
You know opera?
是啊 是啊 可别告诉我的队友
Yeah, yeah, don't tell my teammates.
你都不知道他们
Well, 'cause you never know--
我们还走不走啊
Hey, can we get going?
你就不能待会儿再玩迈克的那支魔笛啊
Uh, you can play Mike's magic flute later.
我很迫切地要杀了他 所以先走了
I have to go kill him now, so I'm just gonna...go...
快拿爆米花跟止血棉塞来
Ugh, get me some popcorn and a tampon,
我正看一出爱情轻喜剧呢
'cause I am watching a romantic comedy.
说什么呢 闭嘴
What?! Shut up!
剧情就是 你遇到迈克
Oh, yeah, you and mike meet,
你们互相讨厌 然后下一秒就捧着亲啦
You hate each other and the next thing you know, you're kissing.
疯话连篇
That's crazy.
那是因为爱情本来就疯 麦卡
'cause love is crazy, mykes.
看好了 丫头
That's right, girl.
我就是你们的时髦闺蜜
I am the sassy best friend.
可以先松口气了
We caught a break.
哈特菲尔德之枪还在这里
Hatfield Rifle is still here.
戴手套
Gloves.
它是怎么和另一把联♥系♥的
And how's it connected to the other rifle?
枪管之间有引力
Gravitational pull between the barrels
此枪牵涉到1863至1♥8♥9♥1年中居住在西弗吉尼亚州和肯塔基州边界
是由家族之间的仇恨催生出来的
fueled by the hatred between the clans,
哈特菲尔德和麦考伊两个家族之间的冲突械斗
还有...你视力比我好
and also...now your eyes are younger than mine.
你往着瞄准器里看看 告诉我有什么
You look through the sights, tell me what you see.
就看吗...好
Just... okay.
有一扇窗 像是在车♥库♥
It's just a window and what looks like a garage.
有可识别的地标吗
Any identifying landmarks?
只有一头大奶牛
Just a giant cow.
奶牛
Cow.
那奶牛是不是抹了口红
Like a cow with lipstick?
我知道这标志
I know that cow.
在轻浮路一家牛排餐厅外头
It's outside a steakhouse in Featherhead.
这线索好 有午饭吃了
Excellent clue. Not a bad lunch.
把枪拿上
Bring the rifle.
娶我吧
Marry me!
好的 伙计们
Okay, guys.
写好你们的姓名
Make sure you put your name,
真实信息 以及你们的座位号♥
correct information, and your seat number--
做得好
Good job--
等着赛后抽奖吧
For the big raffle's after the game.
你真可爱
Oh, well, that's cute.
但不好意思了 一个人只能一张
Just, I'm sorry. One card each.
她每次都这么过分
She's always over the top.
你准备好了吗
Are you all set to do this?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
-我是说当然 -我很想告诉你
- Sure. - I wish I could tell you more
这到底怎么回事 但就是...
about what's going on, it's just, uh...
-解释不了 -是的
- Unexplainable. - Yeah.
对不住
Sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我第一次见你的时候
You know, when I first met you,
也是像现在一样不愿放手
I didn't wanna let go then either.
这个我也解释不了
That was kinda unexplainable too.
就当祝我好运吧
For good luck?
看 迈克在和一个女孩接吻
Look, Mike's kissing someone!
Kiss Cam 亲吻镜头[体育馆中的传统社交游戏]
好样的 姑娘
You go, girl!
你好 小牛仔
Hey, there, buckaroo.
我 我是钱包检查员
I-I'm the purse inspector.
你懂的
I know.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈去哪里了
Where-where's your mom and dad?
小杰克 你在这干什么
Jakey, what are you doing?
来
Come on.
我们的座位在这边
Our seats are over here.
迈克受伤了
Mike's hurt!
天哪 这是怎么了
Oh, my God, what the hell is that?!
麦卡 你去哪里了
Myka, where'd you go?
皮特 我在D区后面的女厕所里
Pete, I'm in the ladies room behind section D.
你快过来
I need you now.
-麦卡 -这...
- Mykes? - Yeah...
天哪 你 你怀孕了
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表