剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Our accident got him pretty upset.
有人对那个起重机做了手脚 让它失控了
Somebody messed with that gantry to make it fail.
你刚才说"我们的"事故
Okay, you just said "our" accident.
你是说科迪也在那里吗
You mean Cody was there?
你问他在那里吗 他救了我的命
Was he there? He saved my life.
该死的
Damn it!
我已经过了做这种事的年纪了
I'm getting too old for this.
爸爸
Dad!
不 不...
No! No--
爸爸 你还好吗
Dad, you all right?
真是不可思议 我有二百斤重
It was unbelievable. I'm 220 pounds...
而他一支手就把我拉上来了
and he lifted me up with one arm.
贝尔先生 我们认为科迪可能用了什么
Mr. Bell, we think that Cody may be using something
人造药物来增强力量
artificial to enhance his strength.
-你是说类固醇之类的 -比如超级类固醇
- You mean like 'roids? - Like 'roids on 'roids.
不可能 他在地狱一样的地方当了两回兵
No! No way. It ain't bad enough he did two tours in hell,
回到一个破烂小城
comes home to a dead-end job
做没有出头之日的工作还不够惨
in a busted-up town.
你还觉得他在嗑药
Now you think he's juicin'?
读读那个 我儿子是个英雄
There. Read that. My boy is a hero.
他还得过紫心勋章
Purple heart.
海军队员在巴格达爆♥炸♥中救出两条人命
在一场简易爆♥炸♥中救过两个士兵
Rescued two other soldiers in an IED explosion.
"国家博物馆"
"National Museum."
皮特 贝尔先生 不好意思
Pete, uh-- Mr. Bell! Would you, um,
我们有点事要单独说
just excuse us for a second?
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 二零零五年十二月
Yes! December 2005.
巴格达国家博物馆发生了一场爆♥炸♥
It was an explosion at the Baghdad National Museum.
在南翼 当时他们正在
South wing, they were housing
展出七世纪伯罗奔尼撒的藏品
a collection of 7th century Peloponnesian items.
伯罗奔尼撒 希腊人吗
Peloponnesian? Uh, the Greeks?
斯巴达三百勇士抵御波斯人的袭击
The 300 Spartans and their stand against the Persians.
伙计 我爱那部电影 我整天研究它
Ah, dude, I love that movie! I work out to it all the time.
找到了 据说斯巴达勇士的铠甲
Here! All right. Spartan armor said to have been
充满了勇士们的力量和斗志
imbued with their strength and defiance.
听上去像科迪 为他的父亲和镇子而战
It sounds like Cody, f-fighting for his dad, for his town.
好吧 可是我们上哪里去找藏物呢
Okay, but where do we find the artifact?
我们到底要找什么 一套盔甲吗
I mean, what are we looking for, a suit of armor?
可能是头盔上的东西
Well, it could be in a piece of helmet,
也可能是胸甲上的
it could be in a breast plate.
我知道人类学家在斯巴达勇士的铠甲上发现了
I know that archaeologists have found traces of iron in Spartan armor,
铁的痕迹 所以铁锈就能解释得通了
which would explain the rusting.
好吧 我们得搜搜他家
All right, we need to search his house.
等等 那篇报道
Wait, wait, the newspaper article.
报道上说 科迪曾经
Th-the article said that-- said that Cody was--
在爆♥炸♥中被弹片击中
was struck by shrapnel during the explosion.
说不定他根本不知道藏物在他身上呢
So what if he doesn't know that he has it?
老天 你是想说
Holy crap, are you thinking--
科迪胸口的伤疤
Th-the scars on Cody's chest,
如果是在爆♥炸♥中造成的
if they were caused during the explosion--
那藏物有可能就在他身体里
The artifact could be inside him.
一块弹片 这事倒是新鲜
As shrapnel. That--that's a new one.
那些伤疤 在科迪胸口的左侧
The scars-- the scars are on the left side,
连接着他的左手臂
of Cody's chest, which is connected to his left arm,
就是蒂姆在警戒线上拉住的那只手
the same arm that Tim held at the picket line,
也是萨姆·格雷提在健身房♥推过的那只手
the arm that Sam Garity pushed at the gym,
甚至有可能科迪就是用那只手臂救他父亲的
probably even the same arm that Cody used to save his father!
对 不 麦卡 他拿那只手臂揍过我
Yeah, no, no, Mykes, 'cause he punched me with that arm.
要是那样 我和其他拳击手为什么没病
How come I'm not sick, or--or the other boxers?
可能是拳击手套 可能必须得接触皮肤才行
Well, boxing gloves-- maybe-- maybe it has to be skin-on-skin.
而且必须得是情绪高涨的时候
And only in an emotionally-heightened moment
它的力量才能集中
would its power be focused.
不 不 他父亲没病
No, no, his dad's not rusting.
科迪抓住了他的手臂 救了他父亲的命
Okay? Cody grabbed his arm. He saved his dad's life.
他那时候肯定是情绪高涨的
That's pretty emotionally-heightened.
没错 有可能正式那个意外事件
Exactly. It's possible that that incident
激活了他体内的弹片
is what activated the shrapnel inside him.
对 因为科迪就是从炼钢厂事件之后
Right, because Cody started making people sick
开始害人生病的
after the mill accident.
你知道吗 这感觉太糟了
You know what? This sucks.
我不想夺走这孩子的力量
Okay? I don't wanna take away this kid's strength.
这个小城需要能够为之喝彩的东西
This town needs something to root for.
皮特 科迪已经害得四个人进了医院
Pete, Cody already put four people in the hospital
如果不取出弹片的话 他们就要死了
who are going to die i-i-if we don't get this thing out of him.
唯一的问题就是 我们要怎么取
The only question is: how do we do it?
嘿 科迪
Hey, Cody!
你父亲已经好多了 你是来看他的吗
Your dad's doing much better. You been in to see him?
不 等等 这一切都是从炼钢厂开始的
Uh, no, uh--wait a minute. This started at the mill?
-是因我而起 -听着 科迪
- It's me? - Look, Cody--
是我让这些人生病的
I'm the one making people sick?
你打算什么时候告诉我真♥相♥
When were you gonna tell me, man--
-跟我们走就是了 -不 走开
- Just come with us. - No, get off me!
-离我远点 -嘿 科迪
- Get away from me! - Hey, Cody!
我们只是想帮你
Hey, we just wanna help!
科迪
Cody!
我想我知道他去哪里了
I bet I know where he's gone.
妈妈 真对不起
Mom, I am so sorry.
我对她的记忆只剩下了怒气
All that I had left of her was my anger.
我可能是怕失去了怒气
Maybe I got scared that letting that go
就意味着彻底忘记她了
meant letting her go.
你想忘也不可能忘记她的
You couldn't let go of her if you tried.
-金克斯夫人 -妈妈 怎么了
- Mrs. Jinks? - Mom! Mom, what's wrong?
-上帝啊 -是节拍器
- Oh, my God! - It's the metronome!
-艾玛 呼吸 -停不下来 妈妈
- Emma! Emma, breathe! - It won't stop! Mom!
克劳迪娅 做点什么
Claudia, please do something!
我不知道该做什么
I don't know what to do!
-呼吸 艾玛 -破玩意儿
- Breathe, Emma! - Damn thing!
金克斯 不要
Jinksy, no!
妈妈 好了 没事了
Mom! Hey--hey, it's okay!
没事了 没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay, it's okay.
没事了 已经过去了
You're all right. It's over.
克劳迪娅 克劳迪娅 我是不是...
Claudia? Claudia, am I--
是啊 你还活着呢
Yeah. You're alive.
你能感觉到我的心跳吗
Can you feel my heart beating?
刚才 怎么了
What--what just happened?
重纯起始
A--a pure start.
你不在乎自己的生死 你关心的只有她
You didn't care if you died. All you cared about was her,
所以你牺牲了自己去拯救她
so you sacrificed your own heart to save her.
你的行动出自最纯粹的爱
An act of pure love.
欢迎回到人世 金克斯
Welcome back, Jinksy.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
你差点杀了我父亲
You almost killed my dad!
你父亲遇到一场意外而已
Your father had an accident.
是你为了保险金而制♥造♥的意外
That you set up for insurance money,
西斯科 每个人都知道
Siskel, and everyone knows it!
-孩子 你疯了 -我有吗
- Kid, you're outta your mind! - Am I?
现在不知道怎么回事 因为这场意外
'Cause somehow now, because of that accident,
我正在害死别人
I am poisoning people!
所有人 包括我的朋友 所有人
Everyone--my friends, everyone!
科迪 不要
Cody, no!
你疯了吧
Man, are you nuts?
你们告诉我这能力会杀死人的
You guys told me this thing is killing people!
你是个英雄 科迪 知道吗
You are a hero, Cody, okay?
不要把它浪费在西斯科这种人身上
Don't waste it on a guy like Siskel.
-不 躲开点 -不
- No, get out of my way... - No!
-给我让开 -不
- Get out of my way! - No.
科迪在哪儿
Where's Cody?
让他离我远点
You keep him away from me.
他到底在哪儿
Where is he?
他在铣床那儿
He's by the milling machines.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表