剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
-他不见了 -他去拿匕♥首♥了
- He's gone. - He's going after the dagger.
-他还拿走了兰花 -阿迪不要
- And he's got the orchid. - Artie, don't!
你会杀死成千上万的人
You'll kill millions of people.
现在还为时不晚
It's not too late.
我知道你在 我知道你能听见我
I know you're still in there. I know you can hear me.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
从你们身边拯救阿迪
Saving Artie from all of you.
你 你是最坏的那个
You, you're the worst of them.
你是一个粗鲁无礼又烦人的小孩
You're an insolent, annoying child
永远也长不大
who will never be a woman...
只想让所有人都爱你
Who only wants everybody to love her.
真♥相♥是
Here's the truth:
阿迪不爱你
Artie doesn't love you.
他不爱你们任何人
He doesn't love any of you.
你们毁了他的生活
You've ruined his life.
阿迪
Artie!
我要驱逐你
I cast you out!
以为他们能打败我
Think they can beat me.
-我的天 -傲慢自大
- Oh, my god. - The arrogance.
我驱逐你
I cast you out.
现在
And now.
克劳迪娅 动手
Claudia, do it.
救我
Save me.
我驱逐你
I cast you out!
克劳迪娅 不要
Claudia, no!
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表