剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
what's going on, or what?
我没事
Nothing.
就是表达一下钦佩之情
Just admiring from afar.
这是我第二次看到你被电击了
That's the second time that I've seen you get zapped.
怎么回事
What's up?
我觉得仓库对我动怒了 好了吧
I think the warehouse is mad at me, okay?
一直在对我发射电击
It's been giving me these electric shots
从英国回来之后就开始了
since we got back from England.
我觉得仓库在惩罚我 因为我刺了
I think it's punishing me because I stabbed
她的"丈夫"
its "husband" or whatever.
我猜我还是别去炸♥药♥通道
So I figure, probably safer to stay outside
比较安全
the explosives aisle, you know.
不能给这老太太揪住任何机会
Why give the old lady any ideas?
也许不是针对你的
Or maybe this isn't about you,
说不定是和仓库扩大有关
and it has something to do with this expansion thing?
那可真遗憾
I'm sorry.
你的屁♥股♥每隔两分钟都会被电麻吗
Is your butt getting joy-buzzered every two minutes?
还有别人有这种情况吗 没错
Is anyone else's? Exactly.
所以我待在这儿就好
So I'm good back here.
好吧 那告诉阿迪
Okay, so tell Artie.
边上还有个精神科医生听着
With doctor head-shrinker listening in?
不 我才不要
No, I don't think so.
他们有的是强劲的药物对付那些
They have very strong meds for people
觉得建筑憎恶自己的人
who think that buildings hate them.
等等 你是担心被人认为精神不正常
Wait, wait, you're worried about sounding crazy?
在这个本来就不正常的地方
In crazy town?
因为我说听到我哥从另一维空间
See, I got locked up for saying my brother
叫我的名字 就被关了起来
was calling me from another dimension.
哪怕我说的是对的
It didn't help I was right.
你在说谎
You're lying.
你不是担心阿比盖尔觉得你疯了
You're not afraid Abigail will think you're crazy.
而是因为别的事
It's something else.
看到了吧
You see that?
我们怎么就不用去柔软的面料过道
Why couldn't we have needed something
找东西呢
from the soft fabrics aisle?
怎么了
What?
你们有什么发现吗
You find anything yet?
我们正找着呢
We are working on it.
好吧 抓紧时间 因为我们发现
Well, hurry up, because we figured out
堵住接头的是什么了
what's jamming the joints.
就是因为那个大钉子吗
That big nail is doing all of this?
不是大钉子 那是颗道钉
That's not a big nail. That's a spike.
它非常强大
It's a very powerful spike.
本来是洲际铁路上的
It's from the trans-continental railway.
用来联结铁轨的
It draws things together.
好吧 所以藏物是块下颚骨
Okay, so the artifact's a jawbone.
最有可能是属于这只美型的猛兽的
Best possible match is this handsome devil,
巨型史前土狼
the giant prehistoric hyena.
它最喜欢吃的是
Favorite snack was--
好吧 是人类
Okay, well, us.
这人手里的下颚骨
It could be that this guy's jawbone
吸收了那种能让人感受到
absorbed power to put people
原始恐惧的力量
in a state of primal fear.
你说了一大堆话
Look, you're saying words,
但是我完全听不懂
but none of them actually make any sense.
我知道 内特
I know, Nate.
你没疯 好吗
Look, you're not crazy, okay?
是我们疯了
We are.
你们究竟是做什么的
What do you people do?
艾米丽 我一直以为自己了解她
And Emily, I mean, I thought I knew her.
我也想相信自己了解她
I want to believe that I know her.
我连她的真名都不知道
I don't even know her name.
她住在我家
She's lived in my house.
和我同床共枕
She's been in my bed.
我这么放心地把阿德莱德交给她
I trusted her with Adelaide.
我明白 好了 好了 别说了
I know, all right, all right. Pull up.
别说了 成吗
Pull up, okay?
说的没错 她确实不是你以为的那个人
It's true. She's not who you thought.
好吧 不过她 不 不
Okay, but she-- no, no.
她确实有很多事是你不知道的
She is so much more.
但应该由她来告诉你
It's her place to tell you, okay?
而不是我
Not mine.
但我确定的是
But what I can say is
你绝对不必怕她
you don't need to be afraid of her.
没人能比她
And no one that I have ever met
把你们父女保护得更好了
will protect you or your daughter any better.
为什么要保护我们
Protect us from what?
我们安全的话 为什么她不能告诉我
If we're so safe, why couldn't she tell me
她真正的名字
her real name?
每次我和仓库有交集的时候
Every time the warehouse and I mix,
就会有人丧失性命
lives are ruined.
结束了
It's over.
难道你没有发现 你很容易迅速依恋上
Don't you find it strange that you became attached
有着一个和克里斯蒂娜
so quickly to a man with a daughter
差不多年纪女儿的男人吗
around christina's age?
-你说什么 -有没有可能
- Excuse me? - Isn't it possible
你内心有一部分仍然希望找回克里斯蒂娜
that a part of you still wants to get Christina back?
麦卡 你怎么可以
Myka, how could you suggest--
这和我的女儿毫无关系
This has got nothing to do with my daughter.
海伦娜 抱歉
Helena, I'm sorry,
但是我没法不去注意
but I can't help but notice--
你可以运用你的观测技能
You can take your observational skills,
现在你可以走了
and you can leave right now.
你在否认你自己追逐着亡魂
You are denying who you are to chase a ghost.
这样的生活 不适合你
This life-- it's not who you are.
什么 不不不
What? No, no, no.
不 不要伤害她 求你了
No! Don't you hurt her! Please.
是布里格斯
It's Briggs.
他一定是在阿德莱德的
He must've flashed his badge
空手道学校里出示了警徽
at Adelaide's Karate school
让他们相信他是去接她的
and convinced them he was there to pick her up.
把我落下的东西带给我
Just bring that thing I left,
就能皆大欢喜了
and everything will be great.
我会发短♥信♥告诉你在哪见
I'll text you and tell you where to meet.
你♥爸♥爸说我们可以去吃些冰淇淋
Your dad says we can get some ice cream.
你和艾米丽共事
You work with Emily?
是的 她和你♥爸♥爸要加班
Yep. She and your dad are working late,
所以让我来照顾你
so they asked me to take care of you.
我有许多家庭作业
I've got lots of homework,
所以我什么时候能回家呢
so when can I go home?
这就要看艾米丽了
That all depends on Emily.
不 我不理解
No, I don't understand.
我们为什么不能寻求帮助
Why aren't we getting help?
我们就是来帮忙的
We are the help, okay?
我们是专家
We're experts.
什么专家 你们是什么专家
At what? What are you an expert at?
我们会救回阿德莱德的
We'll get Adelaide back.
我为什么要相信你们
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你们任何一个人
Why should I trust any of you?
你们把这东西从他手上抢了过来
You're the ones who took this thing from him.
还回去 还给他就是了
Just give it back. Give it back to him.
把我女儿带回来
And you bring my daughter home.
-内特 我 -不要
- Nate, I-- - Don't.
我去和他谈谈
I'll talk to him.
海伦娜
Helena--
麦卡 你说的对
Myka, you-- you were right.
你警告过我
You warned me.
-什么 -我没法过正常生活
- About what? - I can't have a normal life.
我一直都很傻
I-I was being foolish.
自私
Selfish.
我怎么可以只把悲痛带给
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表