剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
好的 中和它
Okay, good. Neutralize it.
没那么简单
Not that easy.
它在琥珀里面
It's inside the amber.
这种茶将会让你感觉...
This tea is going to make you feel so...
天哪
Oh, my god.
你在干什么
What--what are you doing?
我...
Um, I--
听我说 特蕾西
You know, Trace,
这是一瓶抗真菌喷♥剂♥
This is an anti-fungal spray.
由特勤局开♥发♥的
It was created by the secret service.
可以检测发现霉变
It detects and exposes mold.
真的吗
Seriously?
是的
Yes.
是的 这件毛衣上面全是霉菌
Yes, and--and that sweater set is just covered in mold.
你说谁才是最好的阿姨
So who's the best aunt ever?
是我 是我
I am. Me.
是你
You are.
对不起我吓坏了 都是荷尔蒙闹的
Sorry I freaked out. I--hormones.
给 喝茶
Oh, here. Have your tea.
好的
Okay.
这个...真刺鼻
It... smells tangy.
那是猫薄荷的味
That's the catnip.
快喝吧 很好喝
Drink it fast! It's yummy.
特蕾西
Trace, um, you know what?
我得去接个电♥话♥ 马上回来 好吗
I have to go take a call, but I'll be right back, okay?
-好的 端上你的茶 -我...
- Oh, well, take your tea. - Well, I--
天哪 特蕾西 你的新地毯
Oh, my god. Trace, your new carpet.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
没关系
It--it's okay.
我来处理
I'll get it.
你去接电♥话♥吧
Just--just take your call.
卖♥♥卡 你还好吧
Mykes, hey. Are--are you okay?
特蕾西肯定是有什么不对劲
There is something definitely wrong with Tracy.
她的眼睛一直变得很奇怪
Her eyes are doing this weird thing,
她给了我一杯茶
and--and then she gave me this--this tea and--
下水道疏通剂
天哪 我想我妹妹想毒死我
Oh, my god, I think my sister tried to poison me.
你和你姐姐互相较劲 但不至于这样吧
Wow, you said your family was competitive, but jeez.
不是 明显是有藏物
No! It's obviously an artifact.
我根本不知道要找什么
I just--I have no idea what I'm looking for.
我这也是
Same here.
阿曼达被一个皮盒子里的什么东西害惨了
I mean, Amanda was whammied by something in a leather box,
但我什么也找不到
but I can't find anything.
-她还好吗 -很热辣[高烧不退]
- Is she okay? - Well, she's super hot.
是的 皮特 我见过她
Yes, Pete, I've met her,
但能不能先把那个放一放
but if you could just set that aside for a moment--
什么 等下 不不
What? No. Wait, no, no, no.
她在发烧
She--she has a fever.
医生已经给她用了抗生素
The--the doctors have her on antibiotics,
但没有效果
and it's not helping.
我也说不好 皮特 你试过...
I don't know, Pete. Have you tried--
皮特 阿曼达会好的
Uh, Pete, Amanda will be fine.
你能搞定 我得走了 好吗
You will figure this out. I-I have to go, okay?
她怎么样 医生
How is she, doc?
我去准备冰浴
Okay, I'm gonna prep an ice bath.
41摄氏度
她已经烧到41度 还在上升
She is 106 and rising.
我明白意大利熊的意思了
I got the bear's Italian.
什么
What?
阿曼达 你烧糊涂了吗
Amanda, are you hallucinating?
那次野营 记得吗
The camping, remember?
我们听见一只熊在帐篷外吃我们的晚餐
We heard a bear outside our tent ate our dinner.
是啊 它吃了我们所有的意粉
Yeah, yeah, he ate our whole passpaghetti.
我说 谢天谢地这是只意大利熊
And I said, "Thank god, that bear is Italian."
你怎么想起那个了
What made you think that?
我在想虽然你是在开玩笑
I was think how even though you were joking,
你确实被那只熊吓着了
you were really scared of that bear.
确实是
Yes, I was.
但我没有
But I wasn't.
是的
No.
你什么都不怕
You're not afraid of anything.
皮特 我现在很怕
Pete, I'm scared now.
我明白
I know.
过来
Come here.
天哪 阿曼达 你的背
Oh, my--oh, my god, Amanda, your back.
什么 是什么
What? Wha--what is it?
你的纹身
Your tattoo.
它...它在发光
It--it--it's glowing.
很烫 就像被感染了
It's on fire, like it's infected.
是你烧糊涂了
Okay, now you're hallucinating.
我没有纹身
I don't have a tattoo.
不 你有的 就在...
Yes, you do. It's right...
刚刚就在这里 是一只猫
It was just right there. It was a cat.
皮特 我感觉好些了
Pete, I-I-I feel better.
感觉好多了
Like-like a lot better!
不管你刚才用手做了什么 管用了
Whatever you did with your hand, it worked.
我什么也 没有做
I didn't do any...thing.
天 天哪
Oh, g -- oh, my god.
去哪了 去哪了
Where is it? Where is it?
停了 停下来了 在你的肩膀上
Oh, it stopped, it stopped. It's on your shoulder.
这里越来越热了 有没有
It's getting really hot in here, right?
你在拥抱特蕾西时感觉到的静电
That static charge that you felt when you hugged Tracy?
可能就是藏物被激活的表现
That could have marked the activation of an artifact.
但是她还和很多其他人接触过
But she's been in contact with lots of other people.
也许是个针对姐妹的藏物
It could be sibling-specific.
好吧 那我要找的到底是什么
Okay, so what exactly am I looking for?
有许多可以让手足反♥目♥的藏物
There are dozens of sibling rivalry artifacts:
你看该隐和亚伯 罗慕路斯与雷穆斯
Cain and Abel, Romulus and Remus,
还有威廉姆斯姐妹
Venus and Serena.
我找找看
I'll--I'll check.
我觉得该隐或者亚伯应该不会穿白色毛衣
I don't suppose Cain or Abel had a white sweater set,
对吧
did they?
什么
What?
连接中断
- 拜托 - 阿迪
- Come on. - Artie?
系统报错 他又把数据库搞坏了
Error signals. He's jammed the database again.
阿迪 你还在吗
Artie, are you there?
再见 阿迪
Good-bye, Artie.
怎么 我没说再见你不高兴了吗
What, I didn't say good-bye?
应该说"你好"才对吧
Uh, well, "Hello" would make more sense.
皮特 是你啊 抱歉
Pete. Yeah, sorry.
我只是在... 你脸色好差
Uh, I'm--I'm just... You look awful.
谢了 阿迪
Thank you, Artie.
我感染了一个流浪猫纹身
I, uh--I picked up a stray cat tattoo.
你看着眼熟吗
Uh, does that look familiar?
上面写着"科蒂克"
It says "Kotik"
是俄语里小猫咪的意思
which is Russian for "Kitten."
科蒂克也是伊格纳齐·格里涅维斯基的党名
Kotik's also the party name of Ignaty Gryniewietsky.
他是十月革命前俄♥国♥的民♥意♥党成员
He was a member of the People's Will in pre-Bolshevik Russia.
别人叫他小猫咪是因为他可爱又温顺吗
And-and do they call him kitten 'cause he's cute and cuddly?
他是暗♥杀♥沙皇亚历山大二世的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He was a terrorist who assassinated Tsar Alexander II.
看来是个反讽的绰号♥
Right, so the nickname is ironic,
就像麦卡叫我"爱因斯坦"一样
like when Myka calls me "Einstein."
科蒂克他做过什么
All right, what did Kotik do?
他和党内其他成员
Well, he and other members,
在煤油罐里装满炸♥药♥
they filled kerosene cans with nitroglycerine.
然后接近沙皇
They approached the Tsar.
第一个炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥后
First man detonated.
沙皇前去检查死伤者
When the Tsar went to inspect the body,
科蒂克这时便引爆第二个炸♥弹♥
Kotik just finished the job.
人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
A suicide bomber.
是的 很多人认为他是史上第一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表