剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Well, what do you want?
你在瞒着我
You're holding out on me!
我去
I'll go.
我待在这儿
I'll stay here.
我没有 我发誓没有
No, I'm not, I swear to god, I'm not.
那是什么让你这么强的
Then what's making you so strong, huh?!
弗兰克 退后 否则你会像拜尔德一样
Back off, Frank, or I'll do to you what I did to Baird.
别打了
Hey, knock it off!
不关你的事 伙计
Stay out of this, man.
不 关我的事
No, I'm in it, okay?
要是你不退后 联盟也会介入
And so is the league if you don't back off right now.
好吧 伙计
Fine, man.
我们没问题 对吧 迈克
We're cool, right, Mike?
没错 没问题
Yeah, yeah, we're cool.
伙计 这鞋是全新的
Aw, man, these were brand new.
麦卡 麦卡
Myka, Myka.
牌子上写着非队员勿入
Hey, sign says team personnel only.
我没看见
Oh, well I must have missed it.
某人眼睛有问题
Well someone's not very observant.
某人的护鸡鸡也不是非常...
Well someone's penis guard is not very b--
好了
Ho-kay.
让迈克穿衣服吧
Uh, why don't we let Mike get dressed,
我要跟你谈谈
And, uh, I need to talk to you.
好吗 走
Okay? Here we go.
-别这样 -看哪
- Come on. - Hh, look, there it is.
我看见你说的牌子了
I see your stupid sign now.
麦卡 麦卡 他在那儿打架
Mykes, Mykes, he was fighting in there.
他不是冰场上那个人
And he wasn't the same guy we saw on the ice.
他很痛苦
He was in pain.
我想他没有用藏物
I don't think he's using an artifact.
我想是有人对他用了藏物
I think someone's using one on him.
是不是老板莱瑞·凯普
What about Larry Kemp, the owner?
所以他给我们假的X光片
That would explain why he gave us the wrong x-ray.
好吧
Well...okay.
希望他没有也在洗澡
Let's just hope he's not in the shower too.
明尼阿波里斯市
谢谢 女士 马上回来
Thank you, ma'am. Be right back.
多诺万小姐 感谢你能来
Miss Donovan, thank you for joining me.
不客气
Sure.
我来晚了吗
Am I late?
错过午饭了吗
Did I miss lunch?
没时间了
No time.
我们出去走走
Let's take a walk.
黑帮要清理人的时候就这么说
That's what the mafia says when you're about to get whacked.
是吗
Do they?
这是有关你和仓库的关系
Well, this concerns your relationship with the warehouse.
我...我的命运吗
Oh, my, uh, my destiny?
还有我的
And mine.
有什么变化吗
Has something changed?
还没有
Not yet.
我只是觉得是时候你该看一看了
I just think it's time you had a glimpse.
别担心 你不会被清理的
Don't worry, you won't be whacked.
-来 -是 女士
- Come. - Yes, ma'am.
凯普 说吧
All right, Kemp, spit it out.
你对迈克·麦登做了什么
What did you do to Mike Madden?
你们也好
Well, hello to you, too.
是不是加拿大海关没收了你们的礼貌
Canadian customs confiscate your manners?
他是怎么坚持那样强度的比赛的
How's he sustaining that level of play?
像所有优秀运动员一样 他勇于面对挑战
Like all great athletes, he's rising to the challenge.
他基本上已经残废了
He's practically crippled,
所以你给我们假的X光片
Which is why you showed us the phony x-ray.
你们也没有调查令
It's not like you had a warrant.
迈克把一个人扔出了玻璃墙
Mike put a guy through the glass.
你对他做了什么
Now what are you doing to him?
我对他做了什么
What am I doing to him?
我有两个最好的队员已经上了伤病名单
Look, two of my best players are on the injured reserve list.
如果我要做什么帮他们比赛
If I were doing anything to help him play,
会是他们而不是迈克·麦登这样的老家伙
I would do it to them and not an old war horse like Mike Madden.
拜托 这家伙今年表现很好
Aw, come on, I mean, the guy's having a great year.
在主场他确实很出色
Oh, yeah, he really brings it for the fans at the home games,
但在客场他就衰了
And on the road, he's a total wash.
谈话结束了
I think we're done here.
-皮特 -怎么
- Pete? - Yeah?
我想需要进一步调查下场地
I think we need to take a closer look at the rink.
迈克主场的时候才神勇
So Mike brings it at home games.
也就是说藏物一定在场地里
Ipso facto, the artifact must be here in the arena.
还有我一直在看迈克训练
Another facto, I was watching Mike during practice.
他状态很差
The guy was wobbly.
那什么东西比赛时在这里
So what's here during games
其他时候却不在
that isn't here the rest of the time?
我想不出 粉丝吗
I don't know, fans?
麦卡 也许某个主场粉丝给迈克带了东西
Mykes, maybe one of the hometown fans is "Bringing it" for Mike.
嫌犯范围缩小到一万五千人了
And that narrows it down to about 15,000 suspects.
没了
Gone!
没了
Gone!
没了
And gone!
没了 有人在消灭我毕生的心血
Gone! Someone is undoing my life's work!
你能停一会儿吗
Can you please stop for a second?
我们要好好想想 抢占先机
Look, we just need to think and get ahead of this thing.
有没有哪件入侵者偷走的藏物
Now is there any artifact the intruder might have taken
是比较容易定位的吗
that's easy for us to locate?
带着归航仪器的藏物
An artifact with a homing device?
那就太方便了
Yeah, that would be convenient.
麦考伊步♥枪♥
The Mccoy Rifle.
我拿到的麦考伊步♥枪♥
I snagged the Mccoy Rifle.
别傻站着了
Don't just stand there!
你知道我是靠11路的 对吧
You do know I'm on foot, right?
太好了
Excellent!
麦考伊步♥枪♥没了
The Mccoy Rifle is gone.
现在我们要去看看
And...now we gotta see
哈特菲尔德步♥枪♥是不是也没了
if the Hatfield Rifle is missing too.
两把枪是分开放的
We have to separate both rifles.
他不会把两个都拿走了吗
Wouldn't he take both?
如果他想表达自己的意思就不会
Not if he's trying to make a point.
不是我拿到的哈特菲尔德步♥枪♥
I did not snag the Hatfield Rifle.
另一个特工干的
That was another agent.
如果哈特菲尔德步♥枪♥还在
If the Hatfield Rifle is here,
它会带我们找到麦考伊步♥枪♥
it will lead us to the Mccoy.
-快点 -要是你想杀我
- Come on! - If you're trying to kill me,
你已经晚了
you're too late.
看看四周 多诺万小姐
Look around, Miss Donovan.
-你感觉到什么了 -饥饿
- Do you sense anything? - Hunger?
我想有个做沙拉三明治的地方...
I think there's a falafel place down the--
集中精神
Pay attention.
不要限于眼前所见
Look beyond what you see.
她
Her.
很好
Very good.
别用手指 不礼貌
Don't point. It's rude.
她怎么了
What is it about her?
仔细观察
Stay focused.
乖儿子 等我哟
Be a good boy.
我要的那副耳环你帮我留着了吧
Did you set those earrings aside for me?
别动 打劫
This is a robbery!
我们不能介入
We're not here to intervene.
听我指挥
Stay with me.
不许动
Don't move!
不许动
Don't!
都给我蹲下来
Everybody just get down on the ground!
不
No!
不
No!
救护车快到了
Help is coming.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表