剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
How can I bring anything but misery to--
不不 我不是那个意思 海伦娜
No, that isn't what I meant, Helena.
我知道自己是什么人
I know what I am.
我不能干坐在这里
I can't just sit here.
我知道自己要做什么
I know what I have to do.
你是谁
Who are you?
这一切结束后我会解释给你听
I'll explain when this is over.
麦卡 你去哪
Hey! Hey, myka! Where are you going?
我能解决布里格斯
I can handle Briggs.
你和海伦娜还有内特待在一起
Just stay with Helena and Nate
确保他们不会跟着我
and make sure they don't follow me.
不不 你是傻瓜吗
No. No, what--what-- are you nuts?
等我们
Just wait for us.
这是我的错 我把她牵扯了进来
This is my fault. I dragged her into this.
我会把阿德莱德带回来 一切都会没事
I'll get Adelaide back. It'll be okay.
麦...
Myk--
等下 布里格斯
Wait, Briggs.
他要把指示发到你手♥机♥上
He was gonna text instructions to your phone.
她把手♥机♥拿走了
She took the phone.
还有藏物
And the artifact.
它是怎么上去的呢
So how'd it get up there?
道钉和突然扩大的接头的吸引
Well, the attraction between the spike
不应该如此强烈
and that suddenly expanding joint must've been so strong
导致道钉冲到屋顶
that the spike just shot up to the ceiling.
这大概是第一次育空区
Probably the first time that the Yukon sector
扩大
has ever expanded.
我们找到一个古老的火箭推进榴弹发射器
We found an old R.P.G. Launcher
装载的榴弹内填充了中和剂
and pressure-loaded the shells with neutralizer.
看啊
Behold the gazooka.
变成了粘豆包皇后 你懂的吧
Turning into the goo queen. You know that, right?
这能中和20英尺爆♥炸♥半径内的一切
It'll neutralize anything within a 20-foot blast radius.
看看看
Look, look, look.
你们得快一点
You're gonna have to be really quick.
你们也许还记得
As you may recall,
爱因斯坦的整个巨大能量转换
Einstein's whole mass-energy conversion thing,
那就是核弹爆♥炸♥的原理
that's what makes nuclear bombs go boom.
该死 我本为这玩意无比自豪呢
Crap. I was so proud of that thing.
所以我才做了两个
That's why you make two.
我需要高点的位置
I need higher ground.
跟我来
Okay, follow me.
罗伊·弗朗西斯潜心研究这个平台四十年
Roy Frances dived in platform for 40 years.
弗朗西斯从那东西上跳进一个浅水池里
Frances dived off that thing into a shallow pool of water.
天哪 你要是告诉我太阳马戏团用过这藏物
Jeez, if you ever tell me Cirque du Soleil uses artifacts,
我永远都不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you.
小心点 这梯子是危险建筑了
Now, be careful, because this ladder's a death trap.
别把它说得这么有吸引力
Well, don't sugarcoat it for me.
快去
Go!
小心
Careful!
我没事
I'm okay.
不 有事
Oh, but no-- I'm not okay.
迅速肿胀了
It's swelling up fast.
-史蒂夫 -我没事
- Steve-- - I'm fine!
我想办法下来帮阿迪
Look, I'll find a way down and help Artie.
你们俩得想办法靠近点
You two, you're gonna have to get closer.
你们得去脉冲的正下方
You're gonna have to get right under that spike
再试一次
and try again.
快去
Just go!
这玩意越来越大了
This thing is getting bigger!
我想只有靠你和我了
I guess it's just you and me.
取证部
她失去谁了 是吗
She lost someone, didn't she?
她女儿
Her daughter.
认识她的时候我就知道了
Knew it when I met her.
我想这是她吸引我的地方
I think it's what drew me to her.
阿德莱德和我 我们知道失去是什么样的
Adelaide and I, we know what loss looks like.
我们会找到你女儿的 内特
We're going to find your daughter, Nate.
现在 他得有靠近警局的地方 对吧
Now. He has to have a place near the police station. Right?
因为珀塞尔
Because Purcell,
他来的时候还在进化中
he was still evolving when he ran in,
我们觉得这个颚骨
and we think that this jawbone
让布里格斯表现得好像颚骨的捕食者本身
made Briggs act like the predator that it came from.
也就是
Which is...
我为什么在研究土狼
Why I'm studying hyenas.
那她在干什么 找线索吗
Okay, what's she doing? Looking for clues?
她就这样
That's what she does.
比你说得合理多了
Makes more sense than what you said.
内特 对不起 我向你保证
Nate. I'm so sorry. I-I-I promise you that.
有发现了吗
Find anything?
对 对
Yeah, yeah.
一只鞋印 是登山鞋的
I have, uh, a shoe print, from a hiking shoe,
磨损度低 说明是全新的
and from the lack of wear, I'd say they're brand new.
不确定是什么 瞧瞧
Not sure what--oh, hello.
没错 标价签
Yeah, it's a price tag.
没有商店名字
There's no store name.
登山
Hiking?
靠近警局
Near the station.
什么
What?
皮特说他也许有个靠近警局的地方
Pete said he might have a place near the station.
那边有个露营用品店
There's a camping goods store there.
我送你去上班的时候路过那里
I pass it when I drop you off at work.
只是停业了
It just went out of business.
非常好 内特
Well done, Nate.
我们知道他把她带去哪了
We think we know where he took her.
-该死 -怎么了
- Crap. - What is it?
土狼
Hyenas.
他们都是群居猎食的
They hunt in packs, right?
一个引诱猎物走入陷阱
One lures the prey into the trap,
其他的在旁等着攻击
where the other is waiting to attack.
布里格斯就是这样才能早珀塞尔一步回到警局的
That's how Briggs got back to the police station before Purcell.
布里格斯不是单独作案的
Briggs isn't working alone.
他有同伙
He's got a partner.
而麦卡不知道这一点
And Myka doesn't know that.
警探 我手上有下颚骨
Detective, I have the jawbone.
听着 我不想惹麻烦 好吗
Look, I don't want any trouble. Okay?
我只想带阿德莱德回家
I just want to take Adelaide home.
慢慢拿起你的枪
Reach for your gun slowly.
滑到我这边
And slide it over to me.
你们拿到了你们要的
Look, you have what you want.
放阿德莱德走
Let Adelaide go.
是你杀了舒尔茨
You're the one who killed Shultz.
舒尔茨死于心脏病
Shultz died of a heart attack.
他只不过是一个
But he was just another loser
让这个城市变得更危险的败类
making this city a dangerous place to live in.
你不在乎 你又不住在这
You don't care. You don't live here.
就是因为技术原因让凶手们逍遥法外
Good people afraid to leave their houses at night,
善良的市民晚上都不敢出门
while killers get off on technicalities.
因此我们得做些什么
This let us do something about it!
可那让你变成了...
That has turned you int--
我来只是为了阿德莱德
Look, I'm just here for Adelaide.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
她跟此事无关 放她走吧
She's not a part of this, so just let her go.
不 那样你会试图阻止我们的
No, you will try and stop us.
我不能放你们任何一个走
I-I can't let either of you go.
你不知道计划中还有这个 对吗
You didn't know that that was a part of the plan, did you?
听我说 布里格斯 好吗
Listen to me, Briggs, okay?
是那块下颚骨在搅乱你的思想
That jawbone, it messes with your head, okay?
是它逼你做出那些事的
It makes you do things.
你曾是个好警♥察♥ 我能看出来
You used to be a good cop. I can tell.
我依然是个好警♥察♥
I'm still a good cop.
好警♥察♥是不会杀孩子的
Good cops don't kill little kids!
-闭嘴 -舒尔茨也是无辜的
- Shut up! - Shultz was innocent too!
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表