剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
it was whole,
但我们找到这兰花时 它是完整的
even though it had already released the disease in the 1500s,
所以一定有什么办法可以将它复原
so there must be a way to reconstitute it.
一个能使一朵花重生的藏物
An artifact that brings a flower back to life.
毫无头绪
Nothing springs to mind.
我知道
I know.
真希望阿迪在这里
I wish Artie was here.
但开什么玩笑呢 即使我们把他就醒了
But who am I kidding? Even if we saved him,
我是说 他杀了琳娜
I mean, the man killed Leena.
他怎么从那件事里振作起来呢
How does he come back from that?
我们怎么振作起来呢
How do we?
对于琳娜和亚瑟来说有件事重于其他一切
Both Leena and Arthur cared about one thing above all else,
那就是让世界远离危险
and that is keeping the world safe from harm.
我们会找到办法的
We will find a solution.
好了 这里有个能够使花变大的藏物
Right, so I have artifacts that make flowers huge.
有个能够使其染毒的藏物
I've got artifacts that make them poisonous,
这是去其毒性的
that make them not poisonous,
但没一个能使灰烬变成兰花
but not a single one that turns ashes into an orchid.
圣日尔曼伯爵
The count of St. Germain.
谁
Who?
他是18世纪时的一个江湖术士
He was a charlatan in the 18th century.
他自称有很多超自然能力
He claimed many supernatural abilities,
包括让枯萎的植物
including the power to bring sickly plants
重新茁壮成长
back to bountiful, blooming health.
他在公共场合表演过几次
He performed the trick in public several times.
貌似这伯爵手里有藏物
It sounds like the count was using an artifact.
没错 问题是藏物是什么 目前在哪里
Yes, question is what, and where is it now?
继续查
Keep digging.
这东西属于西格蒙德·弗洛伊德
This belonged to Sigmund Freud.
西格蒙德·弗洛伊德:著名精神分♥析♥学家
能够让你与阿迪的潜意识进行交流
It will allow your subconscious to interact with Artie's
希望能找到他被困住的原因
and hopefully, discover why he is trapped.
好的 我去
Yes, done. I'm in.
我必须跟你一起去
You're not going in without me.
不然我把你们两人都叫来干嘛
Why do you think I asked for both of you?
没有人特别关注伯爵
No one seemed to take the count seriously,
和他的作为
or what he did.
没有任何资料说明他用了何种藏物
There's no references to what artifacts he might have used.
关于他的信息很少
There's very little information about him.
我觉得这家伙有料
Hey, Hey, hey. I think this guy's got the dirt.
班尼特·萨顿
"Bennett Sutton,
哥伦比亚大学教授
professor at Columbia University,
研究玛丽·安托瓦内特后宫轶事的首席专家
foremost expert on the court of Marie Antoinette."
对 如果他写的是真事
Yeah, and if his take is right,
猜猜是谁经常坐在玛丽的沙发上
guess who spent a lot of time crashing on Marie's Couch.
圣日尔曼伯爵
The count of St. Germain.
他的篇幅很大 值得一试吧
He wrote a lot about him. It's worth a shot, right?
跟他谈谈 看看他都知道什么 还有
Talk to him, find out what he knows, and...
你可能需要这个
You may need this.
准备好后 手握在一起
When you're ready, join hands.
我的天呐
Holy metaphor.
-阿迪的大脑是... -仓库
- Artie's brain is... - The warehouse.
我一点都不奇怪
Well, I can't say I'm surprised.
我估计如果不是这样
I figured it had to be either this
就是用甜甜圈造的魔法之地
or a magical land made entirely of donuts.
阿迪可能在任何角落
Artie could be anywhere.
不对 你想想
Not really. Think about it.
如果仓库是他的大脑 他会住在哪
If the warehouse is his brain, where would he live?
办公室 他真实生活的神经中枢
His office. His real-life nerve center.
很好 我们这就过去
Nice, we just have to get over there.
你们得离开
You need to leave.
瓦内莎 太好了 你在这里
Vanessa, good. You're here, you...
你们就不能有一次听话的吗
will you, for once, do what you're told?
等等 这不是瓦内莎
Wait a minute. That's not Vanessa.
看看她的打扮
Look at how she's dressed.
这是她在拉皮德城的打扮
That's what she was wearing in rapid city.
这一定瓦内莎在阿迪脑海里的形象
This must be the version of Vanessa that lives in Artie's head,
他记忆中的她
his memory of her.
我去看看
I'll go check that out.
你们得离开
You need to leave.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
我们得救阿迪
We need to save Artie.
阿迪不想让你们来
Artie doesn't want you here.
对不起 我不能...
I'm sorry, I'm not gonna take...
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
整个地方要关闭了
This whole place is shutting down.
阿迪也一样
And so is Artie.
看到了吧 太危险
You see, it's too dangerous.
你们得马上离开
You should go, right now.
纽约市
哥伦比亚大学
萨顿教授
Professor Sutton?
-有人吗 -哇哦
- Hello? - Wow.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这地方好像被翻遍了
This place looks like it's been tossed.
也许找教授的人不止我们一批
Maybe we're not the only ones after this professor.
打搅了 女士 这里是被入室抢劫了吗
Excuse me, ma'am, was there a break-in here?
没有 萨顿教授的办公室一向如此
No. Professor Sutton's Office always looks this way.
相比之下我的房♥子显得非常整洁 对吧
Ah, kind of makes my room Look pretty good, don't it?
我们跟他约好见面
Uh, well, we were supposed to have a meeting with him.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
来客人了
Company!
请便
Enjoy.
他在这里
And there he is.
不管你们是谁 你们在打转
Whoever you are, you're hovering.
说话 或者别说话给我倒杯酒
Speak, or pour me a drink and don't speak.
教授 我们约了时间
Professor, we have an appointment.
政♥府♥探员
Oh, the government agents.
我今天的时间排满了
Uh, it turns out my day is full.
恐怕我们得另约时间了 可惜了
Afraid I'll have to postpone. Regrets.
好吧
Oh, well.
你真是太靓了
Well, you're reasonably hot.
你甩掉这大脑壳 然后审问我
What say you ditch the, uh, forehead here,
这样如何
and interrogate me?
我问你答 这样如何
What say you just answer our questions?
性感 随便问吧
Mmm, sexy. Ask me anything.
我...
Well, I...
这就是要帮我们拯救世界的人
This is the man who's supposed to help us save the world.
别告诉公众 会引起恐慌
Don't tell the world. It'll panic.
教授
Hey, hey, professor.
起床了
Hey, wake up!
听着 我们要你把圣日耳曼伯爵的事
Listen, we need you to tell us everything you know
全都告诉我们
about the count of St. Germain.
真好 你可以将它当成广♥告♥位出租
That's remarkable, you could rent it out as billboard space.
是吗 我们可以把你当成煤油灯出租
Oh, really? Well, we could rent you out as a kerosene lamp.
-好吗 -皮特
- Okay? - Pete!
我们没时间了
We are running out of time.
相爱总是有时间的 亲爱的 不是吗
Oh, there's always time for love, mon Cheri, no?
不是
No!
好吧
Fine.
好吧 注意
All right, look out.
伙计 你没事吧
Attaboy. You all right?
-不是吧 -我没事
- No, um... - Yeah.
我有点醉了
I'm a little drunk.
没错 伯爵是个无赖 骗子
Right, the count was a scoundrel, a grifter.
声称自己有很强的超能力
Claimed wild, supernatural abilities,
但他能娱乐大众
but he was also entertaining,
这跟时下的电视真人秀类似
which meant a lot in the days before Reality TV.
他一定非常有魅力
He must have been incredibly charming
才能在皇家庭院里招摇撞骗
to wheedle his way into some royal courts
相信我 那地方可不好混
that, trust me, would never have accepted him otherwise.
比如玛丽·安托瓦内特
Oh, like Marie Antoinette's.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表