剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
快离开仓库 快跑
Get the hell out of the warehouse, now!
什么 怎么了 怎么...
What? Why? What's...
你死了
You're dead.
她把你杀死了
She killed you!
史蒂夫
Steve!
金克斯
Jinksy!
金克斯
Jinksy!
马库斯
Marcus.
你记得我
You remember me.
很好
That's good.
不 不
No. No. Uhh!
小孩子不该玩枪
Children shouldn't play with guns.
你是怎么杀死你的保镖的
How'd you kill your bodyguard?
我没有 我们被袭击了
I didn't. We were attacked!
-被谁 -我不知道
- By whom? - I don't know!
但这下面除了我们还有别人
But we're not the only ones down here!
如果"怒号♥"丹真的复♥制♥了
If Roaring Dan actually tried to replicate
原始的船舱 像他这种船长
the original cabin, these captains, they--
往往会设置通往货舱的逃生通道
they often had escape hatches down to the cargo hold
这样如果船被攻击
so that if their ship was under attack,
他就可以逃到下面 拿上战利品
they could go down there, grab their plunder,
然后逃之夭夭
and get the hell out.
所以我们要找一个秘密通道
So we look for a hidden passage.
我超爱秘密通道
I love hidden passages!
这个
This...
这箱子可能有个活底
That could have a false bottom...
掩盖着通道
And hide a passageway.
天哪 我真的起鸡皮疙瘩了
Man, my timbers are shiverin'.
有没有感觉忽然变冷了
Did it just get cold in here?
那是什么
Ah, what's that?
什么情况
What the--ohh! Agh! Oh!
我的天呐
Holy crap!
阿迪
Artie!
是噪音 噪音 阿迪 噪音
It's the noise. The noise, Artie, the noise!
他怕噪音 制♥造♥点噪音
The noise is its kryptonite. Make noise!
阿迪 阿迪 阿迪 阿迪 阿迪
Artie, Artie, Artie, Artie, Artie.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
-还好 -你还好吗
- Yeah. - Are you all right?
我想是吧
Think so.
那是个什么玩意
What the hell was that?
不知道
I don't know.
阿迪 我找到夏洛特了
Artie, listen. I found Charlotte.
听好了 她说有个烟雾怪兽
She claims--get this-- that some sort of smoke monster
杀死了她的保镖
killed her bodyguard.
是的 那东西刚刚也想杀了我
Yeah, it just tried to kill me too.
对 太能扯了 是吧
I know, right? She's--
慢着 什么
Wait, what?
等下再解释 你先赶紧回来
I'll explain later. Just get here now.
快点
Hurry!
仓库有二十英里长
Ah! 20 miles of warehouse,
锡制噪音器
我却偏偏跑进了死胡同
I find the one dead end.
拐错弯了
Wrong turn.
我杀死了你 你怎么会在这里
I killed you. You can't be here.
但我就是出现了
Yet here I am.
你对史蒂夫做了什么
What did you do with Steve?
我给他鬼魂般苍白的肤色
Oh, I replaced his ghostly pallor
镀上了一层青铜的光辉
with a nice bronze glow.
你把他铸成铜像了吗 为什么
You bronzed him? Why?
你到底想怎样
What the hell do you want?
想法不错
Nice try.
那把匕♥首♥不是武器
No, the dagger wasn't a weapon.
是他捡起来的宝物
It was treasure that he picked up.
没错 宝物
Exactly--treasure.
跟我弄掉这些金币时一样
Exactly the same as when I moved these coins.
它就是那个时候出现的
That's when it came again.
-它可是个气急败坏的影子 -没错
- No, it was like a really angry shadow. - Exactly.
守护宝藏的影子
A shadow that protects treasure.
你们难道不感觉奇怪吗
Doesn't that seem, I don't know, strange to you?
见过更奇怪的
Seen stranger.
-没什么奇怪的 -我见过更奇怪的
- Not really. - I've seen stranger.
-阿迪 -啥事
- Artie! - Yeah?
那个东西 它钻到地毯下面的地板里了
That thing, it went down under the carpet, into the floor, now...
如果说它的职责是守护丹的收藏
If its job is to guard Dan's stash...
地板上可能有一个活板门
Then there-- there could be a hatch...
我们能
Okay, we can...
你知道吗
Okay, you know what?
肯定有什么机关锁着折扇门
There's gotta be some kind of mechanism that unlocks this thing.
找找开关
Go, look for a switch!
快来看
Hey, guys... Check it out.
动起来 你们这帮蠢狗
Look alive, ye scurvy dogs!
前方可是狂风暴雨的大海
There be stormy seas ahead!
为什么你总是
Why do you always have to--
找到开关了
Found the switch.
坚持住 金克斯
Hang on, jinksy.
需要DNA样本
阿迪和他白♥痴♥的唾液鉴定
Artie and his stupid spit locks.
天哪
Oh, my god.
我要绕过去
Prepare to be bypassed.
你还好吗 阿迪
You all right there, Artie?
我很好 地板阻止了我下落
Oh, I'm fine. The floor broke my fall.
天哪
Oh, my god.
这就是丹的财宝
This is it. Dan's fortune.
天哪 阿迪 你做到了
Oh, my god, Artie. You did it!
-我们找到了 -不 是我们做到了
- We found it! - No, we--we did it!
终于 十二号♥仓库
Finally the warehouse 12
十二号♥仓库
失踪的藏物
missing artifacts.
我们 等一下 首先
We--wait, first...
首先我们得找到那件
First, we have to find the artifact
产生那个烟雾杀手的藏物
that is causing that smoke thing killer to come--
还得赶在高大黑暗长脖子的怪物出现之前
Right, and bag it before tall, dark, and neck-snappy shows up.
-了解 -阿迪
- Copy that. - Okay, Artie,
我们怎么可能什么都不碰
how are we supposed to find the artifact
就找到那件藏物
that's causing this if we're not supposed to touch anything?
看看那些板条箱的表面
No, I know. Look at the outside of the crates.
上面都有 看
They all have-- they all have, look.
上面都有货单 检查它们就行了
They have manifests. Just check those out.
也许它们之中会有线索
Maybe one of them will have a clue.
我可没看见任何标签上写着
I'm not seeing anything that says
"引起致命性烟雾怪物"
"Causes murderous smoke monster" on any of these labels.
你有发现吗 麦卡
How about you, myks?
我也没发现 但肯定在这周围某个地方
Me, neither, but, look-- it's gotta be here somewhere.
出问题了 只找到半个
继续找吧
So just keep looking.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-我啥也没干 -我在说她
- I didn't do anything? - Uh, her.
什么也没干
Oh...Nothing.
就是查看一下邮件
Just checking my emails.
你压根就不是冲着丹的宝藏来的
This was never about Dan's treasure,
对吧 夏洛特
was it, charlotte?
你是冲着藏物来的
This has always been about the artifacts.
藏物 什么藏物
Artifacts? What artifacts?
那件你知道被存放在这的藏物
The artifacts that you knew somehow were down here
你利用我们来找到它
that you used us to find!
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about?
我来这就是为了
I was only ever here for the--
不要
No, no, no!
不要
No, no, no!
弄点声响 弄点声响
Make noise! Make noise!
那能够吓到它
That's what's gonna scare it!
弄点儿声响
Make noise!
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表