剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
那我们可能永远找不到她了
We could lose her forever.
她在哪
Hey, where is she?
那女孩呢 她可是个危险人物
Where's the girl? She's dangerous.
-我知道 - 伙计啊
- I know. - Dude!
她把我打晕然后跑了
She smashed my face and took off.
我们是特勤局的 你现在就去封锁医院
Secret service. I need you to shut down this hospital now.
一只苍蝇也别想飞出去 明白吗
No one gets in or out-- you got me?
-但是 -赶紧去
- Yeah, but-- - Just go!
怎么就没女人喜欢我呢
Why don't women like me?
皮特 我们得按她的想法思考
Pete, we just need to get inside her head.
想想她接下来会怎么做
You know, figure out her next move.
我可搞不懂
I'm not sure "Psychopathic nut job"
疯子的思维模式
is in my wheelhouse.
她内心还只是个小女孩
Deep down, she's still a little girl.
我们只要像小孩一样思考
We just need to think like a child.
很好 这个我搞得掂
Okay, now, that's in my wheelhouse.
如果是我刚刚逃离魔镜的禁锢
If I'd just escaped from my magic-mirror prison,
我想逃得离我们两个探员越远越好
I'd want to get as far away from the two of us as possible.
-那我会去哪 -皮特
- Where would I go? - Pete.
上帝救救我吧
I really need to start looking down.
皮特 她往这里走了
Pete, she went this way.
爱丽丝 把手举起来
Alice, hands where we can see 'em!
爱丽丝是谁
Alice? Who's Alice?
别装了 我们知道你上了她的身
Knock it off, wonderland. We know you're in there.
你们是谁
Who are you people?
米切尔神父在哪
Where's...Father Mitchell?
这里是医院吗
Is this a hospital?
皮特 爱丽丝不认识米切尔神父
Pete, Alice wouldn't know who Father Mitchell is.
好吧
Okay, all right.
别怕 没事了
Come on. There you go.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What's the last thing you remember?
我在储藏室撕开了裹着镜子的纸
I was in the stockroom unwrapping this mirror
然后一道刺眼的光闪过
That came in, and then... a bright flash of light.
-然后 -什么也不记得了
- And then-- - nothing.
是的 就像世界消失了一样
Yeah. Like the whole world just disappeared,
剩下的只有阴冷和黑暗
and all that was left was cold and darkness and--
-还有寂静 -是的
- And silence. - Yeah.
太可怕了 我从没觉得那么孤独
It was horrible. I never felt so alone.
已经没事了
It's okay.
那是怎么回事
What was that?
皮特 那正是我当初
Pete, that's exactly how I felt
被困在路易士·卡罗尔的魔镜里的感觉
when I was trapped in Lewis Carroll's mirror
她不是爱丽丝
That's not Alice.
-那爱丽丝去哪了 -要我猜的话
- Then where is she? - If I had to guess...
她已经在别人的身体里了
She's inside someone else.
等等 别人
Wait, wait, somebody else?
你是说她已经掌握切换附体对象的方法了
Do you think she's figured out how to jump bodies?
我不知道 但如果她已经掌握了
I don't know, but if she has,
那任何人都可能被她附体
I mean, she could be anyone.
我的救护车去哪了
Hey, where's my ambulance?
而且她开车跑了
And she's mobile.
我追踪她驶向正南
I tracked her heading due south
距你们位置几英里远
a few miles from your location.
现在上传坐标到汉兰达的GPS上
Uploading the coordinates to the Highlander's gps now.
不管那辆急救车在哪你们都能找到
Wherever that ambulance goes, you'll be able to find it.
好极了 谢谢 克劳迪娅
Awesome. Thanks, Claude.
镜子被毁了 你们需要找到
The mirror's destroyed, so you guys need to find something
其他东西收服和封印她
to extract and contain Alice.
是 船长
Aye, Captain.
-史波克和乌胡拉完毕 -谢谢
- Spock and Uhura out. - Thanks.
我喜欢当史波克
I like it when I get to be Spock.
你真搞笑
Oh, you're hilarious.
我想弄明白的是
Okay, now, I really want to understand this.
神奇世界的爱丽丝其实是
Alice in wonderland is actually a real account
我们仓库里一面镜子中
of a homicidal maniac trapped in a mirror
封印的一个杀人狂
that we have in the warehouse?
是曾经 确实很诡异
Had. Which is totally freaky.
那东西被锁得很严
That thing was locked down tight.
好 两件事
Okay, two jobs.
一是找到封印爱丽丝的藏物
One, find a containment artifact for Alice,
二是搞清楚镜子是怎么流出去的
and two, figure out how that mirror got out.
呼叫琳娜 请找到杜格森文件
Paging Leena. Please retrieve the Dodgson file
我们黑暗地下室见
and meet your party in the dark vault.
这是我做的
I made that.
西尔维亚·普拉斯打字机可以吸出人的生命
Sylvia Plath's typewriter can suck the life out of a person.
别靠太近
Don't get too close.
是 那个能拖延一会儿 但不能把她吸出来
Yeah, that'll slow her down, but it won't draw her out.
也许她的逃跑
Maybe her escape had something to do
和镜子的特性有关系
with the properties of the mirror?
她可能独♥立♥找到逃出来的方法吗
Could she have found a way out on her own?
你说过她很聪明
You said she's pretty resourceful.
不太可能 是镜子先流出去了
Doubtful. It's more likely the mirror got out first,
而不是爱丽丝
not Alice.
有人把她放了出来 看着里
Somebody set her free. Hello.
这与那天我和阿迪看到的东西一样
That's the same thing Artie and I saw the other day.
请解释下
Please to explain.
你以前见过这个吗
You've seen one of these before?
仓库里有一盒黑钻石
There was a box of black diamonds at the storage space.
什么仓库
What storage space?
藏物储藏的仓库
Where the artifacts were stored.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
阿迪说他会告诉你的
Artie said he was gonna tell you.
-告诉我什么 -有人一直在
- Tell me what? - That someone's been
从仓库里偷藏物
stealing artifacts from the warehouse
并散播到世界中
and sending them out into the world.
好 我有太多问题了
Okay. So many questions.
他不想多说
Well, uh, he wouldn't say much,
但好像他知道是谁
but he seemed to know who it was,
而且明显是和他有不小过节的人
and it's clearly someone with a serious beef against him.
好吧 我要去查查安保录像
All right, I'm gonna have to check the security feeds.
这些是什么 粉红豹的名片吗
So these are what, the pink panther's calling card?
《粉红豹》 知名动画 案犯在现场会留下名片
路易斯·卡罗镜子在哪
Where is Lewis Carroll's Mirror?
没了 碎了
Gone. Broken.
爱丽丝在拉皮德城逃了
And Alice is loose in Rapid city.
我们在给疯子小姐找个新的
So we're looking for a new and hopefully permanent home
恒久不变的家
for little Miss cray-cray.
[Liang-569]陷阱区
Liang-569. The traps section.
天呐
Oh, my god.
-没有人 -轮胎还是热的
- Bupkis up front. - The tire's warm.
车祸肯定是刚刚发生的
Okay, the crash must've just happened.
她不可能跑太远
She can't have gotten far.
除非换新车
Not without new wheels.
什么都没有
There's nothing.
皮特...那边
Pete...over there.
该死的
Bloody hell!
我们上
Let's go.
爱丽丝
Alice!
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我就是你
I'm you.
她就是那样移魂的
That's how she's been body jumping.
她有块镜子
She's got a piece of the mirror.
很想留下来一起玩
Love to stay and play,
但我还有个重要约会
but I have a very important date.
你把火扑灭
All right, you put out the flames,
-我关闭开关 -好
- I'll turn off the gas. - Okay.
你还以为她是个小女孩
So you still think she's a little girl?
该是给阿迪打电♥话♥的时候了
I think it's time we called Artie.
是
Yeah.
他们应该吃完饭后甜点了
They should be done with dessert.
那是... 我爸爸给我的
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表