剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Whoa, no.
-但 -没有
- But-- - No, no, no, no.
我才没有担心
I am not worried, okay?
恰恰相反 我一点儿也不担心
I am actually the opposite of worried, I am unworried,
因为这周你就要去看医生了
Because you are going to see your doctor this week.
谁告诉我的来着 对了 你告诉我的
And who told me that? Oh, that's right. You did.
-打扰一下 女士 -你需要
- 'scuse me, ma'am? - You need to--
你让我重新看一遍监控录像
Sorry, you asked me to review the security video
弄清那位先生从哪个门离开就通知你
and let you know which door the gentleman left from?
我们没找到他离开的录像
We can't find any video of him leaving.
我们估计他还在楼里
Our best guess is that the guy's still in the building.
我们封锁了所有出口
We locked down all the exits.
我问自己
So I ask myself,
还有什么东西能让毛骨悚然的走廊更惊悚呢
What could possibly make a creepy basement even creepier?
好吧 还有停尸房♥
I know. It could also be a morgue.
哈哈
Yippee.
这里是巴拉塞尔士最后被目击到的地方
This is the last place that Paracelsus was spotted, so--
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
你这个老混♥蛋♥
All right, all right, all right, you big, ancient freak.
放弃吧 你完了
Give it up! You're done here.
我在治愈病人
I am healing people.
这在当今是犯罪吗
Is that a crime in this century?
不是 但杀害夏洛特
No, but killing Charlotte
差点儿害死克劳迪娅是犯罪
and almost killing claudia was.
不管你在计划什么
Whatever it is that you're-- you're planning...
我在计划推动科学的进程
I'm planning scientific progress.
好吧
Okay, fine.
那给我们解释解释
Fine, explain it to us, then.
你们不会理解的
You really wouldn't understand.
不 不 我们
No, no, no, no, we--
我们可爱看空气变石头了
we love it when air yields to stone.
跟冰柜似的
Like an icebox.
一个人做好事你们也害怕吗
Are you so afraid of someone trying to do good?
你根本就不可能做好事
You're not capable of good.
你杀了六百个人 还记得吗
You killed 600 people, remember?
看开点儿 为了探索新世界
Come on, how many gave their lives
有多少人付出了他们的生命
in search of the new world, hmm?
进步总是需要牺牲的
Progress always requires sacrifice.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, lady.
有多少人为了飞上天空献出生命
How many lives were lost in man's pursuit of flight?
这是对空间的探索
It is exploration of space.
所以你就要继续杀戮
So you are gonna keep killing.
皮特
Pete.
他拿掉了摄像头
Took out the camera.
谁能料到
Who knows,
你可能会吃惊于
you might find yourself surprised
我正为人类所做的事
at what I'm going to do for mankind.
他用了一个藏物来传送他的声音
He's using an artifact to throw his voice.
干得好 百玲探员
Oh, brava, Agent Bering.
现在请允许我完成我的工作
Now please let me finish my work.
你们的生命没必要
There's no need that your lives be sacrificed
为这项壮举牺牲
for this great achievement.
你给我听着 让我告诉你
You know what? Let me tell you something.
我不想再听你的屁话
I am tired of listening to this pile of bull--
但以防万一 必要时我也会牺牲你们
But make no mistake. I will sacrifice you if I must.
你♥爸♥爸呢
Where's your father?
我得问他点儿关于巴拉塞尔士的事
I need to ask him some Paracelsus questions.
不知道 不管我的事
Don't know, don't care.
希望这次他永远别在回来
Maybe this time he's gone for good.
你就准备自作清高了
Oh, so you're gonna go with snotty.
真是有趣的决定
Well, that's an interesting choice.
阿迪还指望你俩能帮点儿忙
Artie suggested the two of you might be helpful,
显然他错了 我开始觉得他太高估你们了
but no, I'm beginning to think he oversold you.
萨顿只是想保护你
Sutton was just trying to protect you.
你不能永远都生他的气
You can't be mad at the guy forever.
不能 你看着吧
Oh, can't I? Just watch me!
你不再是不死之身了 尼克
Well, you don't have forever anymore, do you, Nick?
你得到了你所希望的 你会成长
You got what you wanted. You're gonna grow up.
而成长的一部分就是
And part of growing up means you--
求你别说了
Oh, please stop.
我已经五百岁了
I am 500 years old.
什么时候人们才能不把我当孩子看
When are people gonna stop talking to me like I'm a child?
等你不像孩子那么幼稚的时候
When you stop acting like one.
天哪 你是想跟我抱怨
Jeez, you wanna complain to me
你♥爸♥考虑事情不周全
about your father not thinking things through?
在你的计划里把我变成了
You, the guy whose plan involved
一个易碎的铜制艺术品
turning me into some kind of crumbly, bronze art?
顺便一提 我已经原谅你了
I forgive you, by the way.
这才是大人做的事
It's what adults do.
你并非故意让我受伤
I know you didn't mean for me to get hurt,
你只是针对手头的信息
you were just doing the best you could
尽力而为了而已
with the information you had.
你是说我和他没两样吗
So you're saying I'm just like him.
我是说在你的象牙塔内往外看
I'm saying you have a pretty nice view
可谓是风景如画啊
from your glass house over there.
不说这个了...
Can we just...
我需要帮助
I need help.
关于这个句子你知道些什么
What can you tell me about this phrase,
"气变石"
"The air has yielded to stone"?
毫无头绪
I have no idea.
我知道这是你叔叔计划的一部分
I know it's part of your uncle's plan,
但我不明白...
I just can't...
把永生化的过程详细告诉我
Tell me what the immortalization process was like.
我记不清楚了 只记得非常难受
I don't remember much. It was awful.
我们在一个阴冷潮湿的地牢里
It was a cold, wet dungeon.
空气里充斥着陈腐之味
The air was stale,
连木头都是奇形怪状的
even the wood was twisted and strange.
木头 等等 那地方不是在地底下吗
Wood? Wait, I thought it was underground.
有的该是石头吧 怎么会有木头
Rock and stone, why would there be wood?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但他用来关我和母亲的房♥间里
But the room he had mother and me chained to
四面八方都是木头
was covered with it.
而且那些木头看起来平滑且有光泽
It was all shiny and polished.
如石头一般 冰冷坚硬
It felt like stone. Cold and hard.
木化石
Petrified wood.
他一定费了不少心思
He'd have to go to a lot of trouble
把木化石弄到地底的实验室里去
to put petrified wood in an underground lab.
听好了 那句话的意思是
Okay, here is what the quotation means.
-能让我... -不行
- Could I... - No.
木化石的形成
Petrified wood is formed
取决于将植物深埋且阻绝其与氧气接触
when plant matter is buried and is cut off from oxygen.
-这就是"气" -这就是"气"
- That would be the air. - That would be the air.
阻绝氧气能防止木头腐化
When oxygen is cut off, what that does is prevent decay,
所以经过水流冲洗后...
so when water flows through it...
水里含有矿物质...
Water, which contains minerals...
-那些矿物质 -那些矿物质...
- Those minerals - Those minerals de...
在植物细胞里沉淀堆积
Deposit themselves in the plant cells,
最终形成一个石化外模
eventually forming a stone mold.
所以放进密语里就是
So in cryptic speak,
-木化石的形成是... -气变石
- petrified wood is formed when... - Air yields to stone.
真希望我能回到过去
See, I wish I could go back and retake
重考那些当掉的科学考试
some of those science tests I flunked.
-巴拉塞尔士需要 -巴拉塞尔士需要
- Paracelsus needs... - Paracelsus needs...
木化石来完成永生化
petrified wood for the immortalization process.
而且所需的数量可观
And apparently, a lot of it.
如今他的实验室被破坏
Because his lab was destroyed,
他需要到别的地方去找
he needs to go somewhere else to find it.
是没错 但为什么要来旧金山
Yeah, but why San Francisco?
他在哪都能找到木化石啊
He can find petrified wood anywhere.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
只有在土耳其西部某个特定的区域...
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表