剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Uh, would you call me if there's any change?
新泽西
这里就是金克斯家了
So...This is Jinksyland, huh?
看那个
Oh, look at that.
看得出来你小时候很爱运动
I totally see you all sporty teen out here,
-常和爸爸比赛投篮啥的 -是和我妈
- shootin' hoops with dad! - Mom, actually.
我们不该来的
This is a bad idea.
史蒂夫 别这样
No, Steve, come on!
我们都来了
We're here.
你要不要告诉我
Do you wanna tell me why
为什么你这么不想进家门
you don't wanna go in there so bad,
趁我们还没进去
before we actually go in there?
因为我和我妈曾经大吵一架
Look, my mom and I, we-- we had a fight.
因为你是个同志吗
About the gay thing?
说啥呢 当然不是 她不反感同志
What? No-no-no, she doesn't care about that.
这儿是新西兰 又不是北卡罗来纳
This is New Jersey, not North Carolina.
那是为什么
Okay, then, what?
我们就不能速战速决吗
Can we just do this and go home?
好吧 让我见见你那可怕的母亲吧
Yeah, okay, sure. Let's meet evil mom.
史蒂夫
Steven.
你好 妈妈
Hi, mom.
老天啊 你竟然回来了
Oh, thank goodness you're here!
妈妈 别这样 这是我朋友克劳迪娅
Ma! Mom, ma, ma. This is my friend Claudia.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你 金克斯夫人
Nice to meet you, Mrs. Jinks.
我也很开心 欢迎你们来
Wonderful to meet you, too. Welcome!
能见到你们俩真好 赶紧进来吧
I'm so happy to see you both! Come on in! Come on in.
莫非这就是你说的噩梦吗
Wow, what a nightmare for you.
不走不走绝不走
Hell, no, we won't go!
不给工作不走人
We want jobs, we won't go!
不走不走绝不走
Hell, no, we won't go!
不给工作不走人
We want jobs, we won't go!
不走不走绝不走
Hell, no, we won't go!
不给工作不走人
We want jobs, we won't go!
不走不走绝不走
Hell, no, we won't go--
走吧 警长 我得进去
Let's go, Sheriff. I gotta get in.
这些都是有毒地带
Okay, so these places are toxic.
得癌症 石棉癌 黑肺病的比比皆是
Cancer, asbestos, black lung.
但可没有让人生锈的病
Yeah, but nothing that makes you rust.
滚远点 别挡路
Get outta my way!
把它移走
Move it!
都停手 别打了 住手
Hey--hey--hey--hey! Break it up, break it up!
住手 别打了
Break it up, break it up!
我们要去工作呢 蠢货
Somebody's working today, jerk.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我们是特勤局的拉蒂默探员和百玲探员
Agents Lattimer and Bering, Secret Service.
总算是有联邦探员来调查西斯科了啊
Oh, great. The feds are finally coming after Siskel.
我们可不是为他来的
Nah--nah, we're not here for him.
我们正在调查兰尼·布科夫斯基的病因
We're trying to find out what happened to Lenny Bukowski.
是吗 这事也该算在西斯科头上
Yeah? Well, you could put that on Siskel, too.
我是萨姆·格雷提 工会代表
I'm Sam Garity, union rep here.
抱歉 接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
开始是起重台架"意外地"坏了
First, the gantry "accidentally" breaks,
工头为了修理它也几乎丧命
and the foreman nearly gets killed trying to fix it.
这事就发生在我们对工厂表示不满之后
Yeah, right after we filed a complaint.
接着兰尼就病了
Yeah. Then, Lenny gets sick.
现在西斯科又威胁说要关闭工厂
And now Siskel's threatening to shut down the mill?
-麦卡 -怎么了
- Myks. - Yeah?
是兰尼的医生打来的
That was Lenny's doctor.
他说兰尼的病情不乐观
He said his lung tissue's so bad.
很大一块肺组织都只能手术切除了
They had to remove a large part of it.
天哪
Oh, my god!
快 叫救护车
Please, call an ambulance!
我说不上来 阿迪 他的皮肤很粗糙
I don't know. It's pretty gnarly, Artie.
他的手臂都开裂了 皮肤蜡黄
This guy's arm's all cracking and orange,
和海滩边停着的老破车似的
kinda like an old car at the beach.
藏物有线索了吗
You have any leads on the artifact?
不 还没有 这个叫西斯科的工厂主
No, no, not really. This guy Siskel, the owner of the mill,
被厂里的工人们怀疑是始作俑者
his steel workers are sure he's behind it all.
但他们没有证据
But, uh, they have no proof.
那也太傻了吧
Rather idiotic, isn't it?
在自己的工厂惹事
Causing an accident at his own mill?
然后让自己的员工生病 只是为了
And then calling attention to yourself
让自己成为众矢之的
by making your workers sick.
没错 只是据警长说
Yeah, except according to the sheriff
他在三天内已经和人吵了两架了
he--he's broken up two fights in three days.
第一次
The first time,
西斯科是和兰尼·布科夫斯基吵了一架
uh, Siskel went up against Lenny Bukowski
今天他又和蒂姆吵过
and today, it was Tim.
这俩人现在都受伤在医院躺着
Both of them wound up in the hospital.
我觉得这确实很可疑
I--I think that's pretty suspicious.
是啊 听起来挺可疑的
Yeah. You know, that seems suspicious.
-我刚刚说过了 -我知道
- I just said that. - Yes, I know.
我再确认一遍不行吗
I was just confirming it.
我手头没有很多西斯科的资料
Look, I don't have very much on Siskel,
我一直在忙别的事
because I've been distracted.
但可以确定的是 他2001年改名过
But I can tell you that he changed his name
把姓从布雷洛克改成西斯科了
from Hank Blaloc to Hank Siskel in 2001.
-听起来有点儿可疑啊 -确实
- That's pretty sketch-ball. - Indeed.
可疑可疑真可疑 听起来像不像打油诗
Sketch-ball--sketch-ball! What'd be the etymology of a phrase--
亚瑟现在很忙
Arthur's very busy.
-你好 -是弗雷德里克夫人吗
- Oh! Hello. - Mrs. Frederic?
你们可不是初出茅庐 自己搞定吧
You're grown agents, handle it!
-你在磨时间 -我哪有
- You're stalling. - No, I am not!
刚刚我说到哪了来着
I'm--we're--where was I?
你亲手制♥造♥出了一个恶魔
Creating an evil of your own making.
那恶魔究竟是什么
What exactly is this evil?
亚瑟 我知道你自己心里有打算
Arthur, I know you have theories.
其实我没有
Actually, I don't.
我只有一种预感
All I have is-- uh, I have a feeling.
恐怕不是什么好预感吧
I'm guessing a bad feeling.
是的 这感觉糟透了
Yes, it makes me nauseous.
但我没别的线索了 我只是感觉那恶魔
But it's all I have. A feeling that the evil is--
-可能会是克劳迪娅 -克劳迪娅
- It may be Claudia. - Claudia?
-你为什么这么想 -我做了个噩梦
- What makes you think this? - It's a nightmare.
准确地说 是我的幻觉
Technically, it's a vision.
她拿着匕♥首♥一路追赶我
She's coming at me with a dagger,
最后用匕♥首♥刺了我
and then she stabs me with it.
是你让我去找的那把匕♥首♥吗
The dagger you tasked me to find?
对 如果你先找到它
Yes, I wanted you to find it,
那我的噩梦就不会成真
so that she wouldn't.
你错了 相信我
You're mistaken, trust me.
如果克劳迪娅因你而成为恶魔
If you'd created an evil in Claudia,
-我会发现的 -好吧
- I'd know it. - All right.
那么那个恶魔会是什么呢
Then what is it? What's the evil?
你有没有想过
Have you considered the man
会不会是那个把藏物带回世间的人呢
who's been bringing artifacts back into the world?
那个想谋害你深爱之人的人
The one who's trying to kill the people you care about.
艾德里安修士会不会就是那个恶魔呢
That this Brother Adrian is the evil?
这香味可真熟悉啊
Yeah. Oh, that is definitely the smell.
这是秘鲁的阿萨伊茶
Its acai mate tea from Peru.
我和史蒂夫以前几乎每天都要喝
Steven and I used to drink this almost every day.
事实上 他现在还是每天都喝
Oh, he still does, as a matter of fact.
一天不喝他都要找不着自己了
Otherwise, he gets very, very cranky.
抱歉 只是你说的话让我
Oh, I'm sorry. It's just that something you said was so--
回忆起了那些
so reminded me of my--
妈妈 谢谢你招待我们喝茶
Mom. Thanks for the tea.
好吧 你能交上这么棒的朋友我很高兴
Well, um, I'm just glad that you have such nice friends.
我一直想知道 你还在ATF工作吗
So, I don't even know. Are you, uh--are you still at the ATF?
全称烟酒、火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局 隶属于美国司法部
是的 一直都是
Yep. Told ya, nothing's changed.
那你还住在新泽西吗
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表