剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
赛克斯的轮椅里有个炸♥弹♥
There's a bomb in Sykes' wheelchair!
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
你闯进我的房♥子 偷走了星盘
You came into my house and stole from me,
我会以牙还牙的
and I will respond in kind.
某个阿迪以前
Someone from Artie's past
认识的人闯入了仓库
has been breaking into the warehouse
并把藏物偷运出去
and sending out artifacts.
基本上是在消灭他身为仓库探员毕生的心血
Basically undoing his life's work as a warehouse agent.
但是安全系统没有发现任何异常
But nothing's showing up on the security feeds.
这也解释了为什么我最近总有不好的预感
Which would explain why I've been having the mega-vibes.
但说明不了为什么阿迪要向我们隐瞒此事
But not why Artie's been keeping us out of the loop.
以及黑钻石代表什么
Or what black diamonds mean.
他也许只是在保护我们
He's probably just trying to protect us.
是 但谁想伤害我们呢
Yes, but from whom?
你们怎么都连点反应都没有啊
None of you are reacting.
"放开我 愚蠢的人类"
"Unhand me, human."
听着
Here, look.
我以前只有一米七三 现在有一米七九了
I used to be 5'7". Now I'm 5'10 1/2".
我可没瞎编
I did not make this up.
相信我 我们也听说过特例
Yeah, trust me, we've heard stranger.
小心点儿
Please be careful.
我们一直很小心
We're always careful.
说到这儿 拜克先生
Says here, uh, Mr. Byck, that you updated
听说你周二时更新了在线约会资料
your online dating profile on Tuesday.
是啊 女人都喜欢大个子男人
Yes, women consistently prefer taller men,
当然无可厚非
which they should.
大个子男人通常事业更成功
Taller men on average are more successful,
钱也赚得更多
and they make more money.
是吗 可是阿汤哥才一米七三
Yeah, well, Tom Cruise is 5'7",
跟你说这无济于事 还有
But you stick with that. Also...
姑娘们都喜欢机器人
Chicks love robots.
那是在疼痛感发作之前发生的吗
But that was before it got painful?
发生时 我根本没关心原因是什么
When this started, I didn't care how or why.
就是吓坏了
I was thrilled.
虽然我身上的毛病够多了
But I have enough things wrong with me.
但是没想到所有关节都会痛
I don't need all my joints to ache too.
哮喘 烧心...
Asthma, heartburn...
腿抖 焦虑不安...
Restless leg, wellness anxiety...
这些都是按照字母排序的
Hey, these are all alphabetical.
我破解了密♥码♥
I've cracked the code.
你能不能...
Would you please...
我的天呐
Jeez.
拜克先生 焦虑不安是指什么
Mr. Byck, what's wellness anxiety?
忧郁症
Hypochondria.
我可能也得了忧郁症
I might have that too.
好好扯淡吧你
Nooo.
没想到那边的信息资料库
It's hard to believe commander data over there
居然没给他找到精神伴侣
hasn't found his soul mate.
阿迪让咱俩出来漫无目的的调查
You think Artie just sent us on a wild goose chase
是为了把咱们赶出仓库吗
to get us out of the warehouse?
不管他对我们隐瞒什么
Well, whatever he's keeping secret from us,
史蒂夫和克劳迪娅都会找出来的
Steve and Claudia'll find out,
他们会告诉我们的
and they'll let us know.
皮特...
Pete...
你看 他现在比抽油烟机还高
Look, he--he's taller than the stove hood now.
看来并不是完全没有收获
It's not a wild goose chase after all.
琳娜
Hey, leena.
巴瑞·拜克的身高足以灌篮了
Barry Byck has improved his dunk.
还剩两个人 我现在给你们发基本信息
So have two others. I'm sending over the info now.
一个叫约翰·杜法诺 离你比较近
A John Tufano, near you,
另一个叫约翰·杜法诺
and a Lisa Bernardo
在镇的另一边
on the other side of town.
我突然发现自己长高了
And I suddenly realized I was taller.
我为家庭聚会准备了一个全新的菜谱
I was trying out a new recipe for the potluck--
茄合
Moussaka.
好的 我想我应该尝...
Yeah, maybe I should just...
突然间
And all of the sudden,
我发现自己能够到挂在高处的锅
I could reach the pots hanging above the range
之前我够不到那么高的
that I couldn't reach before.
伙计们 我又找到一个
Guys, we got another one.
皮特 传播的很快
Pete, this is spreading fast.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第六集
Warehouse 13 S04E06
阿迪 到目前为止 共有四个案子
Artie, so far, there's been four cases.
现在还不清楚这事的传播范围有多广
There's no telling how widespread this thing could get.
是的 他们首先身高不停地生长
Yeah, they start out with just getting taller,
但是很快 身体就会经历剧痛
but pretty quickly, it escalates to really painful.
估计最后的结果就是"我现在死了"
Gotta figure eventually it's gonna be, "Now I'm dead."
现在看来 受害者之间没有明显关联
There's no obvious connection between the victims so far.
居住地点不同 工作也不同
Different parts of town, different jobs.
还有一个人我们需要联♥系♥
There's one more person we have to contact.
-安东尼 -一个叫做安东尼的律师
- Anthony... - A lawyer named Anthony...
-赛克勒 -赛克勒
- Seklir. - Seklir.
去找赛克勒先生谈谈吧
So go talk to Mr. Seklir.
阿迪 你在干什么呢
Artie, what are you doing?
我正在整理电线
I'm organizing my wire collection.
肯定是个藏物
It's gotta be an artifact.
成年人是没有快速生长♥期♥的
Adults don't have growth spurts.
不可能无缘无故变矮 变胖
No short jokes, no fat jokes,
变年龄
no age jokes.
那看来我没什么希望了
Well, then, I got nothing.
那关于保罗·布恩杨的斧子
So what about, um, Paul Bunyan's axe
和大卫的弹弓呢
or David's slingshot?
或者一袋神奇的豆子呢
Or how 'bout a magical bag of beans?
我们拿到斧子了 还有弹弓
We got the axe. We got the slingshot.
豆子 那只是个童话罢了
The beans? Please. That's just a fairytale.
好吧 至少我们知道哪些靠谱了
Well, it's good to know where we draw the line.
有人找来了修理工吗
Someone call a handyman?
你们想干嘛 想吓死我吗
What are you trying to do, kill me?
-你们俩在这里干嘛 -你先说
- What are you two doing here? - You first.
也许和你新找到的这个东西有关吧
Might it have something to do with your new bling?
你从哪里找到的
Wh-where did you-- where did you get that?
在一个黑暗的地下室
We found it in the dark vault,
之前放爱丽丝的镜子的地方
where Alice's mirror used to be.
那和我们在堆满藏物的仓库找到的
That's not unlike the box of them we found
那些盒子一样 不是吗
in that garage filled with artifacts, is it?
阿迪 你说过会告诉我们大家的
Now, you said you were gonna tell everyone about that, Artie.
我没那么说 我是说我会解决的
I did not. I said I would handle it.
我说过办事需要原则的
I said there was a protocol to these things.
如果我知道仓库的支柱建筑的话
If I know my warehouse backbone architecture,
我想大家都清楚我知道
and I think we can all agree that I do,
我觉得你是在试着修理
I'd say you were trying to fix
藏物移除探测系统
the artifact removal detection system,
因为显然它总是出故障
since obviously it's been on the fritz.
总是有人进进出出
Someone's been getting in and out
偷走藏物
and stealing artifacts.
每一个探员心中都迫切想知道
And the burning question on every agent's mind is,
你为什么要向我们隐瞒
why are you trying to hide it from us?
你有没有想过 我的工作责任
Did it ever occur to you that part of my job
就是确定你们每个人的工作职能
is deciding what is and what is not part of your job,
我之所以不告诉你们
and the reason I'm not telling you something
也许是因为我在保护你们
may just be because I am protecting you?
是的 我们的确想过
Yes, that did occur to us.
我们也想过可能是因为你固执和年纪大
We also considered crankiness, senility,
也或许阿迪只是嘴巴比较甜吧
and Artie's just sugar-crashing.
你就没有想过
Did it mayhaps occur to you
我们不需要被保护
that we don't need protecting?
我曾经是个特种兵
I was A.T.F.
突袭武装基地是常有的事
I raided heavily armed compounds for a living,
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表