剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
不
No!
我要拿走这个节拍器 我要救回他
I'm taking the metronome. I'm bringing him back.
不要以为这事就这么算了
Don't think this is over.
该做的事我还是会做
I will remember what I have to do,
什么都阻止不了我
and nothing will stop me from doing it.
如果你使用了星盘
If you use the astrolabe,
你将亲手孕育出一只恶魔
you will create an evil of your own making.
克劳迪娅不见了
Claudia's gone.
她在午夜消失了
She disappeared in the middle of the night.
一只将终生伴随着你的恶魔
An evil that will live with you the rest of your days.
你该停下来听我说了 行吗
It's time for you to stop talking and listen, okay?
费城
-你不是... -不不不
- You're not-- - No, no, no.
你不能不考虑变量的问题
You can't do this without accounting for the variable.
-变量 -变量
- The variable? - The variable.
老兄 偏心强度 同心强度
Dude, eccentric strength, concentric strength,
还有静力强度这些因素都被纳入了方程
and static strength all being factored into the equation--
这些都不是我所说的变量
None of those are the variable I'm talking about.
-不是吗 -我说的变量是阻力 明白吗
- Oh, no? - The variable is the resistance, okay?
阻力因素的影响难道要比
Is the resistance encountered greater
总体的最大等长肌力还要大吗
than the overall maximal isometric strength?
是的
Yes.
玉米肉饼和鸡蛋 两份
Scrapple and eggs, times two.
你会需要这个的
You'll need this.
我计算过变量了
I have accounted for the variable.
考虑到铜基生理学 最终结果是
And given the copper-based physiology, the end result is...
瓦肯人和克林贡人均为《星际迷航》中物种
瓦肯人比克林贡人强47%
the Vulcans are 47% stronger than Klingons.
我很惊讶为什么你俩从来不带女孩来
I wonder why there's never a girl with you two.
和平时一样吗
The usual?
是的
Yeah.
-那是什么 -真见...
- What is that? - Holy--
我的天哪
Oh, my god!
快报♥警♥
Somebody call 911!
它会杀死我们的
It's gonna kill us!
我们一定要阻止它
We're gonna have to stop it!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
-警♥察♥ -警♥察♥
- Police! - Police!
别打了
Break it up.
-住手 -不要
- Come on. - No!
调度中心 我们需要支援并请立刻派救护车
Dispatch, we need backup and an ambulance now!
我的天哪 那是
Oh, my god. That's--
老兄 那是乔
Dude, that's-- that's Joe!
没有脉搏
I'm not getting a pulse.
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第二集
Warehouse 13 S04E02
一只将终生伴随着你的恶魔
An evil that will live with you the rest of your days.
-阿迪 -不要
- Artie. - No!
阿迪
Artie.
别担心 我们会找到她的
Don't worry. We're going to find her.
喝了吧 这是蛋白质
Just drink it. It's protein.
阿迪
Artie.
阿迪 怎么计划的
Artie. Hey, so what's the plan?
计划 什么计划
Plan? What plan?
帮助克劳迪娅的计划
The plan to help Claudia.
还会有其它的计划吗
Yeah, what other plan would there be?
好吧 我们知道她去了哪里
Okay, so we know where she went,
我们也知道她在找什么
and we know what she's after.
好吧 严格来说我们不知道她去了哪里
Okay, technically, we don't know where she went,
但我敢肯定你知道
but I'll bet you do.
-我们不用帮克劳迪娅 -什么
- We are not helping Claudia. - What?
-你说什么呢 -我们不要阻止克劳迪娅吗
- What are you talking about? - We're not stopping claudia?
不要 不要 我们什么也不要做
No, no. We are not doing anything.
我会找到克劳迪娅
I will find Claudia.
你们俩去费城
The two of you will be in Philadelphia.
-费城 -那好冷啊
- Philadelphia? - It's cold there.
我们要去费城干什么
What are we supposed to do in Philadelphia?
有情况了
We got a ping.
那是什么
What is that?
酷 这是什么
It's cool. Is... What it is.
便携任务设备 克劳迪娅为我做的
It's a pocket ping device. Claudia made it for me.
你又这样 阿迪
Oh. Well, there you go, Artie.
这也是我们要找到她的理由
That's another reason that we need to find--
听着 听着
Listen, listen.
在费城一堆民众
A mob in Philadelphia almost
几乎冷血地杀死一个年轻人
killed a young man in cold blood.
他们声称他们当时被...
They claimed that they were attacked
某种东西...所攻击
by some kind of-- something.
无论怎样 除非你们还想让这样的事情发生
Anyway, unless you want it to happen again,
否则就快点去...昨天
you will get there, uh, yesterday.
昨天 什么 我们要倒转时间吗
Yesterday? What, are we supposed to turn back time?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-没什么 -是你说...
- Nothing. - You're the one that said--
那是夸张 我就是这么幽默风趣 快去吧
I was being hyperbolic. I'm colorful. Just go.
去啊
Go!
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我一定是走错了
I must have gotten turned around outside.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
我在找亚瑟·尼尔森
I'm looking for an Arthur Nielsen.
我叫艾德里安 艾德里安修士
My name is Adrian. Brother Adrian.
-我为罗马教廷工作 -当然
- I work with the Vatican. - Yes, of course you do.
我知道 我们见过
I know, we've met--
不对 我们没见过
No, we haven't.
没有 我觉得我们没见过
No, I-- I don't believe we have.
亚瑟·尼尔森
Arthur Nielsen.
太好了
Excellent.
拜托 我需要你的帮助 亚瑟
Please. I need your help, Arthur.
还有仓库
And the warehouse.
你怎么知道仓库的事情
How do you know about the warehouse?
正如我之前说的 我为罗马教廷工作
Well, as I said before, I work with the Vatican.
我们知道许多关于许多东西的事情
We know an awful lot of things about an awful lot of things.
我知道你能定位
I understand you can locate
具体的物品
certain items.
有可能
Possibly.
在我的看管下 有样东西被人偷走了
Something's been stolen from my care.
是件具有强大力量的东西
A very powerful something.
我必须把它找回来
And now I must get it back.
是的 确实很强大
Yeah, it's very powerful.
我是说 它一定非常强大
I mean, it must be very powerful for you
能使你不惜千里从梵蒂冈来到...
to come all the way from the Vatican to--
是的 而且非常危险
Yes. And very dangerous.
我明白
Yeah, I understand that,
但准确来说 你能明白告诉我危...
but what exactly-- can you tell me exactly the da--
确切地说 是麦哲伦的星盘
Magellan's astrolabe, to be precise.
麦哲伦的星盘 真有意思
Oh, Magellan's astrolabe. Interesting.
它能消除24小时
It's been used to erase 24 hours,
现在那个小偷必须撤销那个行为
and now the thief has to undo that act.
我知道 但那个危险 具体是指什么
Yes, but the danger, what exactly is the danger?
撤销 这是什么意思
Undo? What do you mean, undo?
使用星盘会释放出...
Using the astrolabe unleashes...
恶魔
an evil.
一个可怕的恶魔
A formidable evil,
必须得根除它
an evil that has to be eradicated.
根除的唯一办法是撤销星盘产生的影响吗
And the only way to do that is to undo what the astrolabe did?
是的 如果同一个人再用次星盘
Yes, if the same person uses the astrolabe again,
时间会被重置
time will be reset.
恶魔就会不复存在
The evil never will have existed.
一切将会变回原来的样子吗
Things will go back to exactly as they were?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表