剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
They learn. They grow.
她有一大把的机会可以把我们活埋了
She had any number of opportunities to bury us.
可是她没有那么做
She didn't.
在这样一个极端严峻的情况下
I think under an extreme circumstance,
威尔斯小姐的举动
I can see Miss Wells behaving quite...
是非常英勇的
heroically.
我是说 如果真的那样的话
I mean, if it came to it.
这是一个很意外 也很不可思议的想法
This is a sudden and miraculous change of opinion.
很不像你的作风
It's quite unlike you.
如果我没记错的话
If I recall, in the past,
过去你可是最反对
you have been the most vocal opponent
让威尔斯小姐重获自♥由♥的人
of Miss Wells having her freedom.
是的 可是...
Yeah...well...
在我心里一直认为如果必要的话
My point is that in my gut, I know that if she had to,
H.G.威尔斯会为了仓库不顾一切
H.G. Wells would give her life for the warehouse.
我知道的
I know it.
我想我是有资格偶尔说一次
And I think I've earned the occasional
"我要跟随着阿迪的内心走"
"I'm gonna go with Artie's gut on this."
你们呢
Don't you?
容我们商量一下
Would you excuse us for a moment?
当然了 多久都行
Yeah, take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
应要求 我们倾向于同意阿迪的意见
We are inclined to go with Artie's gut on this, as requested.
当然了 这必须要经过其他董事的同意
This must, of course, be taken up with the rest of the regents.
那是当然
Of course.
但是有你的强烈推荐
But given your strong recommendation,
我想这应该不成问题
I don't foresee a problem.
非常感谢 高山先生
Uh, thank you very much, Mr. Kosan.
我很感激
Appreciate it.
多谢
Thank you.
还有好多事要做呢
Got a lotta work to do--
这事有点奇怪
Something strange is going on.
这是十三号♥仓库
Well, it's warehouse 13.
奇怪的事情不总在这发生吗
I mean, isn't something strange always going on?
这不一样
Not like this.
我想你知道我指的是什么
No doubt you know what I mean.
亚瑟·尼尔森语塞了
Arthur Nielsen at a loss for words?
你一定做了些什么
You've done something.
别瞎猜了 我什么也没做
Don't be ridiculous. I didn't do anything.
我并没有语塞
I'm not at a loss for words.
我只是没什么好说的
I simply don't have anything to say.
我告诉你...
I will tell you--
老天哪
Oh, dear god.
不许评论我
Don't judge me.
我没有选择的
I didn't have any choice, did I?
我在两个平行世界都没睡觉
I haven't slept in two parallel universes.
我要累死了
I'm exhausted.
你将亲手孕育出
You will create an evil
一只恶魔
of your own making.
不
No!
阿迪 克劳迪娅不见了
Artie? Claudia's gone.
她在午夜消失了
She disappeared in the middle of the night.
一只将终生伴随着你的恶魔
An evil that will live with you the rest of your days.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表