剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
那他和钱伯斯检察官或者拉贝尔夫人
Hmm. And was he, uh, especially close
或者斯宾塞走得尤为近吗
with either D.A. Chambers or Mrs. Labelle or Spencer?
麦卡 你真该尝尝这饼干
Mykes, you got to try these cookies.
不近 我不觉得近
No, I don't think so.
雷克斯他一直不跟人来往
You know, Rex-- he always kept to himself,
即便他寓所被烧毁 住进了...
even after his condo burned down and he moved in--
他的公♥寓♥被烧了吗
His condo burned down?
也是被火烧的吗
As in with fire?
是啊 三个月前的一场大火
Yeah, a fire about three months ago--
电线短路 我估计
Faulty wiring, I think.
然后在他与保险公♥司♥调解期间
And then the board let him live in our rec room
居委会把他安置在我们的娱乐室里
while he settles with his insurance company.
你还好吧
Hey, I--uh, you all right?
-完整无缺 -我很抱歉刚刚
- Back in one piece. - Yeah, I'm sorry that I just--
刚刚把你丢那儿 -没有 哪儿的话
I left you down there. - No, no problem.
我顺利地在被恶心死前
I managed to clean out the last filter
把最后一个过滤器清理干净了
before the, uh, nausea overwhelmed me.
你呢 你还好吧
What about you? Are--are you okay?
挺好的 我看这股恶臭
Oh, yeah, no, I'm sure that the, um--
要在我鼻腔里久久挥之不去了
the--the goo smell will leave my sinuses in a few years.
大概这就是我试图索取免费建议的报应吧
Guess that's karma for me trying to mooch free advice.
不是的 懂事派我过来
Oh, no, the regents brought me here
就是帮忙处理这种问题的
to help with issues exactly like this.
而关于孤独 我碰巧也略知一二
And, um, I happen to know a thing or two about being alone.
你知道我是一个心理医生
You know, I'm a therapist.
工作上我结交不了几个朋友
I don't make a lot of friends at work.
我估计正常情况下
I imagine in the regular world,
你一告诉别人你是做哪行的
once you tell people what you do, they, uh--
他们就会对你吐露心声
They want to unload.
或者开始自我防备
Or they put their guards up,
这就是我离开的原因
which is why I quit.
不 这不是的
No, it's not.
天 不好意思
Oh, oh, god, I'm-- no, I'm sorry.
-这是我的天赋 -真人测谎仪
- It's something that I do--it's-- - the human lie detector.
是的 就是我
Yeah. Yeah, that's me, yeah.
我是说 这是我离开的原因之一
I meant to say it's one of the reasons why I quit.
我不太想谈这个
I guess I don't like to talk about it.
不想谈就不谈
You don't have to.
不 没什么 只是
No, it's--it's good for me. I just--
那你想
You want to...
坐一会儿吗
Sit down?
-好吧 -去我办公室
- Yeah. - Step into my office.
其实
So, um...
两年前 我有一个病人
two years ago, I had a patient who, uh...
可我帮不了他
I couldn't help him.
我觉得是因为我怕这种情况再次发生
I guess I was afraid that it would happen again,
于是
So...
我辞职了
I quit...
然后四处旅游 带着我的相机
and went traveling, just me and my camera--
另一个可以掩饰自己的观察工具
another observational tool to hide behind.
医生清楚自己的情况 对吧
Physician know thyself, right?
那你又怎么到这儿来的
So how did you end up here?
我在缅♥甸♥给政♥治♥犯拍照时
I was in Burma photographing political prisoners
遇见了爱迪威·高山
when I met Adwin Kosan.
他说他知道我需要什么
And he said he had a sense about me
便跟我说了仓库
and told me about the warehouse.
他是在新泽西碰到我的
Wow. He found me in New Jersey.
我原以为我懂很多 实则
You know, I thought I knew things, but...
这个地方
This place...
我想这大概就是我们同病相怜的地方吧
Well, I guess that's what we have in common.
仓库收养了一群有着各种
We're a bunch of lonely misfit toys
疑难杂症的孤独的人儿
that the warehouse collects.
不过现在你们相互为伴
Except now you have each other.
也许这就是你看不清未来的原因
Maybe that's why you're so anxious about your things arriving.
怎么说
How do you mean?
你说过你担心
Well, you said you were worried
没有人和你共度一生
about not having someone to share you life with.
而现在在我看来你或许已经有了
Now it seems to me like you might have
四个特别而珍贵的人
four special, unique someones.
而目前 他们也许就是你在找寻的那个
And for now, they might be your one.
也许现在是时候
And it might be time for you
向他们敞开心扉了
to share a little more of yourself with them,
这样可能会让你害怕
which can be scary.
阿迪说过你很棒
Artie said you were good.
这些方程式貌似根本无解
None of these equations seem to be solving anything.
"如果所有的't'不等于's'"
"For all 't' not equal to 's'"--
什么玩意儿
What the hell?
只有一个线索神马的最讨厌
I hate having only one clue.
他总是这样吗
Is he always like this?
通常更狂躁 他只是有点心烦意乱
Usually grumpier. He's just distracted.
那这到底是什么地方
So what is this place anyway?
看起来曾经可能做过国♥家♥安♥全♥局的安全屋
Uh, it looks like it might have been an old NSA safe house.
而现在很明显用来拍爱情动作片了
Now they obviously use it to shoot porn.
那是圣裘德对吧
Hey, that's St. Jude, right?
失败守护神
Patron Saint of Lost Causes.
从哪弄来的
Where'd you get this?
一个养母给的
Um, one of my foster moms.
学校里有个孩子过去总欺负我
There was this kid at school who used to terrify me.
L女士说我只要一做恶梦
And Mrs. L said that I should pray to St. Jude
就向圣裘德祈祷
if I ever had nightmares.
那我得搞一个
I need one of those.
介意借我
Do you mind if I...?
你还会做恶梦吗
You still have nightmares?
就像一部永不完结的科幻迷你剧
Like a never-ending sci-fi miniseries--
有心理病院的 有关于我哥哥的失踪
about the psych ward, about my brother being lost,
最近大多是跟一个人有关
and more recently about this guy.
他杀了我朋友
He killed my friend.
这人后来呢
What happened to him?
你个狡猾的小兔崽子
You sneaky little bastards.
不 不 不是说你 我想通了
No, no, not you, not you. I think I've got it!
-过来 我要你帮忙 -坐好
- Here, I need you. - Sit tight.
遵命 弗兰肯斯坦博士[科学怪人]
Yes, Dr. Frankenstein?
你背怎么驼了
Ha ha. Yeah, what hump?
你一直把它看做是程序代码
Okay, so you--you keep seeing programming code.
我则一直看成是某种公式
I keep seeing probability formula.
原来
It turns out...
二者都被用于
Both are used by investment firms
投资公♥司♥的市场分♥析♥编程语言中
in their marketing analysis programming languages.
能说明白点吗
Can I get the tweeted version?
银行雇佣物理学家和分♥析♥师
Banks hire physicists and statisticians
让他们做出数据化价格对冲模型
so they can create numerical price-hedging models.
-比如给衍生物定价 -及其他种种
- Like derivatives. - And other things.
这些人被称为金融工程师
And the bank's employees are called quants.
他们是定量分♥析♥专家
They're quantitative analysts.
你知道他们的工作像什么吗
You know what their work looks like?
-像什么 -就像这样的鬼画符
- What? - Exactly like this-o-rama.
干得漂亮
Nice.
这么说我们在华尔街附近不是个巧合
So it's no coinkydink we're near Wall Street,
但这和尼克有什么关系
But what--what would Nick have to do with any of it?
阿迪 他又有幻觉了
Oh, Artie, he's having another vision...
也就是说他还要痉挛
which means he's gonna have another seizure,
我们得准备好
so we should be ready.
尼克说他感觉
Nick says that he feels
身处于另一个空间 对吗
as if he's being transported to another space, right?
如果是某个工程师在使用藏物
If there's an artifact and if a quant is somehow using it,
得让尼克多说些那个空间的细节
we have to get Nick to give us more details about where he is,
-这样我们就能追踪藏物了 -没错
- so we can track the artifact. - Yes.
尼克 能告诉我你在哪儿 看到了什么吗
Nick, can you tell me where you are or what you see?
我看到了男人的手
I see a man's hands.
好 他在干什么
Yeah, what--what are they doing?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表