剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
有什么事困扰着你 怎么了
Something's been bugging you. What is it?
只是 我在那个镜子里
It's just, you know, I was trapped
只被困了几个小时
in that mirror for a few hours.
想想一个小姑娘被困了一百多年
Imagine a little girl trapped in here for over 100 years.
那肯定很可怕
It must be horrible.
不过在探员把她放进去前
Yeah, well, she was already a bit of a homicidal maniac
她就已经是个杀人狂了
before the agents put her in there.
你知道她怎么变成那样的吗
Do you know how she got that way?
是啊 不知道
Yeah. No.
她参加了查尔斯·杜格森家的茶会
She was at this tea party at the home of Charles Dodgson--
别名路易斯·卡罗
Oh, uh, A.K.A. Lewis Carroll.
你看 我记着呢
You see? I retain.
很不错嘛
Very good.
总之
Anyway,
好奇的爱丽丝发现了杜格森的手♥枪♥
curious Alice found Dodgson's handgun.
她妈妈想把它收走
And her mother tried to take it away.
就在她收的时候 枪走火了
And when she did, it went off.
她看着她妈妈死在镜子前
And she watched her mother die in front of the mirror
这镜子后来便成了她的监牢
that eventually became her prison.
听着 这的确很悲剧
Look, it's pretty tragic.
不过另一方面 她正在追杀阿迪
But, on the other hand, she's trying to kill Artie.
所以嘛
So, oh, well.
我知道 只是仓库有
I know, it's just the warehouse
把人逼成神经病的恶心习惯
has this nasty habit of turning people psycho.
是啊 我们也快了
Yeah, well, tick-tock on us.
快出来
Come on.
爱丽丝 快出来 我就在这里
Come on, Alice, I'm right here.
你到底在哪
Where the hell are you?
不好意思 请问你知道
Beg your pardon, but do you know
亚瑟·尼尔森住哪屋吗
which room Arthur Nielsen is staying in?
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry sir.
我们不能提供这类信息
We're not allowed to give away that information.
酒店规定
Hotel policy.
是啊 但你知道是哪个房♥间对吧
Yes, but you do know which room, don't you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
阿迪
Artie!
瓦内莎
Vanessa!
住手
Stop.
停下 不然我就把她砍了
Stop, or I'll cut her wide open.
天哪 她要找的不是我
Oh, my god. It's not me she wants.
而是瓦内莎
It's Vanessa!
不行 住手
No! Stop it!
-还差得远呢 医生 -快找镜子碎片
- Way to go, doc! - Find the shard.
瓦内莎 她有伤到你吗
Vanessa, did she hurt you?
没有 她只是把镜片举在我面前
No. She held this mirror to my face.
不 你没事 你没事的
No, you're all right. You're all right.
但愿你知道这东西怎么用
I hope you know how to use that thing.
打开盖子 抽取灵魂
Uh, open lid, extract spirit.
看上去很直白
Seems pretty straightforward.
-你们最好站远点 -不在这里
- You might wanna stand back. - It's not here.
这个侍者身上没有镜子碎片
The bellhop doesn't have the mirror shard.
-那爱丽丝在哪里 -她就在这里
- Then where's Alice? - She's right over here.
-阿迪 -举起手来
- Artie... - Hands in the air.
放下
Drop it!
你们任何一个扣下扳机的速度
I can slit his jugular as quick as
都敌不过我划开他颈静脉的速度
any one of you can squeeze off a shot.
爱丽丝 爱丽丝 你要的是我
Alice. Alice. It's me you want.
让瓦内莎走吧 让我代替她
You let Vanessa go. Take me instead.
阿迪 你我都知道
Artie, you and I both know this was about
这一切远非这么简单
so much more than that.
你还没理解吗
Don't you get it?
阿迪
Artie!
阿迪
Artie!
阿迪
Artie!
艾德里安修士把你从镜子里放出来
Brother Adrian's the one who released the mirror
并派你来杀瓦内莎
and sent you here to kill Vanessa--
这就是你们的计划 对吧
That's the plan, isn't it?
要惩罚我没有重置星盘吗
To punish me for not undoing the astrolabe?
你知道玩别人的玩具
See what happens when you play with
会有什么后果了吧
someone else's toys?
你爱的人会受尽折磨
The people you love are made to suffer.
我们来这里之前你就可以杀了她
You could have killed her before we came up here.
-但是你没有动手 -真正的折磨
- You didn't do it. - Real suffering
就是明知道东西在你身边
is knowing what lies just beyond your grasp
却无法抓住
yet never being able to reach it.
我会在这身体里呆一段时间
I'm gonna keep this body for a little while,
并且做一些难以启齿的事
and I'm gonna do some unspeakable things to it
然后再割了你深爱的瓦内莎的脖子
before I cut your beloved Vanessa's throat.
对不起 瓦内莎
Sorry, Vanessa.
克劳迪娅 就是现在
Caudia--now!
你这下完了 爱丽丝
Suck on this, Alice!
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
让那计划去死吧
To hell with the bloody plan.
麦卡 抓住她
Myka, hold her!
把眼睛睁开
Open your eyes!
滚出我朋友的身体 你个贱♥人♥
Get out of my friends, you bitch!
-麦卡 你有袋子吧 -有的 有的
- Myka, get a bag? - Okay, okay.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
是啊 是啊 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, no, I am.
我不确定克劳迪娅怎么样
I'm not sure if Claudia is.
看来我们有故事要给她讲了
I guess we'll have a story to tell her.
-瓦内莎 -我的肋骨好痛
- Vanessa. - My ribs hurt.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet they do.
我的脑袋更疼
Oh, that's more in my head.
哦 皮特 别起来
Oh, Pete, don't get up yet.
-没关系的 -好吧
- It's okay. - Okay...
天哪 你的肩膀怎么搞的
Jeez, what'd you do to your shoulder, huh?
老天 我的肩膀快疼死了
Oh, my god. Oh, my shoulder's killing me.
好吧 我想你跟史蒂夫
Okay. Yeah, I-I think that you and Steve
需要好好谈一谈
need to have a little conversation.
需要什么
A what?
瓦内莎
Vanessa.
我们抓住她了
We got her.
结束了吗
It's over?
是啊
Yeah.
好了 我们回家吧
All right, so we're heading home.
瓦博士 一如既往 荣幸之至
Dr. V, pleasure, as always.
阿迪 明早见
Artie, I'll, see you in the morning.
好事儿趁早哦
Jingle, jingle.
事实上 我也打算走了
Actually, I'm gonna go too.
你要走吗
You're leaving?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
虽然算不上我们的十佳约会 但是
Well, not one of our top ten dates, but...
我不是说约会
No, no, not the date.
我是说我们
This. Us.
什么
What?
听着 我曾坚信
Look...I always believed
一名仓库探员的一生
that the life of a warehouse agent, by necessity,
迫不得已要经受孤独与隔绝
had to be one of solitude, isolation.
直到你进入了我的世界
And then you came into mine.
然后你
And you...
你给予我希望
you gave me hope...
我还可以获得更多
I could have more.
但是看到你的生命受到威胁
But after seeing your life threatened,
仅仅是因为我关心你
simply because I care about you.
不 这是个错误 只要我们在一起
No, this is a mistake, and as long as we're together,
你随时会有危险
you'll always be a target.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on.
几小时之前 你还希望我俩的感情更进一步
A few hours ago, you wanted to up our game,
现在你却告诉我结束了
and now it's just over.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表