剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这家伙长什么样
What's this guy look like?
看看这个地方
Well, look at the place.
你要是能在这里看见个人
I mean, you see any other human being in there,
估计就是他了
it's probably him.
好了 试一下耳机
All right, ear buds on.
你们两个绕到后面去 我从前门进去
You guys go around the back. I'll take the front.
小心点
Please be careful.
记住 你这一摔可有两个人要遭殃
Remember, you're falling on your face for two now.
谢谢你这么关心我
Oh, thanks for your concern.
你打给谁
Who're you calling?
但愿他不是开的震动
Hoping he didn't leave it on vibrate.
至少可以肯定他在这里了
At least we know he's here.
-站住 -别动
- Stop! - Hold it!
阿迪 他在二楼 就在后厅的正上方
Artie, second floor, just above the back hall.
该死 让他跑了
Damn it, we lost him.
好 我从前面去找你们
All right, I'll come toward you.
也许我们可以夹击他
Maybe we can trap him.
他拿着一块厚木板 大约有一米长
He was carrying a wooden plank, maybe a yard long.
看起来很旧 上面刻着罗马字母
Oh, and old, with Roman lettering.
至少是与藏物有关的东西
Gotta be at least artifact-adjacent.
这里有什么东西让我感到胃疼
Something's giving me heartburn.
皮特 如果不是由药物引起
Pete, if it's not the pill,
也许他们的共同之处是
what if what they have in--in common
症状呢
is the symptom?
胃灼热是由生活方式引起的
I mean, heartburn's caused by lifestyle.
压力 体重 饮食习惯
Stress, weight, eating habits.
你还拿着黛比给我们的那些病例吗
Do you still have those patient reports from Deb?
-拿着呢 这些吗 -是的
- Yeah. These guys? - Yeah. Okay.
没错
Um...right.
你看 这几个人都在同一天晚上
Look, each of these victims had a spike
感觉到强烈的胃灼热
in their heartburn on the same night.
几天以后 他们就开始长高
A couple days later, they started to get taller.
那他们在十六日那天干了什么
Oh, so what'd they do on the 16th?
巴里把他的收据都按日期归类整理
So Barry organized all his receipts by date.
把我归到吃惊那一类
Color me shocked.
在这 十六日那天
Here, on the 16th,
他在本德厨师培训学校
he took a-a cooking class at a cooking school
参加了烹饪培训班
called Le Cordon Bend.
估计他是为找女朋友去的
He probably did it to meet girls.
这是那个厨师学校的网站
Right, well, here's their website.
看那里写的什么
Ah, and lookee there.
这个培训班的老师就是第五个受害者
The class was taught by victim number five,
卡尔·艾文
Karl Irving.
地中海口味
Tastes of the Mediterranean.
丽莎·贝纳多不是说她
Didn't Lisa Bernardo say
在尝试一种新菜谱吗
that she was trying a new recipe?
木莎卡
Moussaka.
肉和茄子做成的希腊菜
他们都参加了这个烹饪培训班
They all took the same cooking class.
看这个
Listen to this.
"卡尔擅长做有异域风情的辛辣食物"
"Karl's specialty is exotic, spicy foods."
这就是为什么几个受害者都在
That explains why some of them were taking
吃治疗胃灼热的药物
the heartburn pill.
"他的爱好是收集
"And his passion is collecting
世界各地的古董厨具真品
authentic antique cooking tools
他在培训班上
from around the world,
会使用这些收藏品
which he uses in his classes."
看来他中了藏物大奖
Artifact jackpot.
本德厨师培训学校
这地方被洗劫一空
This place has been cleaned out.
可是这说不通
But that doesn't make any sense.
不 说得通
Oh, no. It--it does.
我从那个未婚妻嘴里打听到的
I heard about it from the fiance.
是的 我清理了那里所有的东西
Yeah, I cleaned the place out.
把它们送到研发部去检查了
I sent everything over to R&D for study.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
放射性物质 化学涂层
Radiation? Chemical coating?
也许他们可以找到让那东西稳定下来的方法
Maybe they can figure out a way to make this thing safe.
谢谢你 吉尔
Thanks, Gil.
我要在一个地方停一下
I have another stop to make.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
那块厚木板也许是
That wooden plank might be
努斯的门槛
the threshold of Limentinus.
古罗马的门槛之神 肯定是他
The Roman God of thresholds. Of course.
跟我说说这块木板的功能
Tell me about the plank.
只要把它放置在任何东西的底部
Well, when it's placed at the base of anything,
就可以制♥造♥出一个入口
it creates an opening.
他就是靠这个进入仓库的
That's how he's been breaking in.
你继续研究
Yeah, you-- keep digging.
我稍后再联♥系♥你
I'll get back to you.
你好 请你先不要否认
Hi. Before you deny it,
我知道皮特·拉蒂默住在这里
I know that Pete Lattimer lives here,
我也知道他不是传统意义的特勤局探员
I know he's not strictly Secret Service,
我有很多很多问题要问
and I've got about a million questions about that.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
好 知道了 谢谢
Yes. Okay, thank you.
穆尔帕克制药公♥司♥把整个烹饪学校买♥♥下来了
Yep, Moorpark Pharmaceutical bought the whole school.
把所有物品都寄往他们位于明尼阿波里斯市
Shipped it to Research and Development
的研发部门了
in Minneapolis.
-我被她利用了 -是的
- She used me. - Yes.
她这招还挺勾人的
That's kinda hot.
琳娜
Leena.
伙计们
Hi, guys.
有位叫黛比·斯坦利的小姐在这里
Uh, there's a Deb Stanley here
她说她认识你们
who says she knows you
还问了我很多问题
and is asking all sorts of questions.
很有趣吧
Isn't that interesting?
天哪
Oh, my God.
这简直是史上最糟糕的一♥夜♥情♥了
This is, like, the worst one-night stand ever.
麦卡 听我说
Okay, look, Mykes.
我的直觉告诉我她是个好人
I get a really good vibe off of her,
而且我觉得黛比她真心认为
and I-I-I think that--that Deb truly believes
自己做的事情是正确的
that what she's doing is right.
所以我会告诉她 无论她找到什么
So I'll just tell her that whatever she's found
都需要还给我们 否则会有人因此而死
she has to give back or else people are gonna die,
我觉得她会归还的
and-- and I think she'll give it back.
你准备如何一方面否认我们所做的事
And how are you going to deny what we do
一方面证明烹调用具会致人死亡呢
and admit that a cooking utensil has the power to kill?
-你太聪明了 -听着 我们要
- You are so smart. - Look, we'll just--
如果我们去明尼阿波里斯市就能尽快把它装袋了
we'll bag it faster if we go to Minneapolis.
我们兵分两路吧
So we'll split up, okay?
我去找藏物 你回家收拾烂摊子
I'll go get the artifact, and you go home and clean up your mess.
或 或者 也许你可以和黛比谈谈
Or-- or maybe you could talk to Deb.
没事 不劳烦你了
Yeah, no, never mind.
千万别还在那里 千万别还在那里
Please don't still be there. Please don't still be there.
求你了
Please.
特勤局可不会让探员住在
Um, the secret service doesn't house their agents
古色古香的小旅馆
in quaint little b&bs.
你是谁
Who are you?
慢着 你怎么知道我住在这里
Wait, how did you even find me here?
我动用了一些关系
I pulled some strings.
拿到了你的旅行记录
I got your travel records.
好吧 有点跟踪癖啊
Okay, a little stalker-y.
我知道 咱俩大战了三百回合
Look, I know I rocked your world,
但你不能跟着我回家啊
but you can't just follow me home.
是啊 所以我才来这里
Oh, yeah. That's why I'm here.
你得给我戴上一枚戒指
You're gonna have to put a ring on it.
-真的吗 什么 -不
- Really? What? - No.
我发现
Look, I found out
你们这些人是在几年前开始露面的
that you guys were around a couple of years ago
当时有支摔跤队突然变强壮了
when a wrestling team got buff quick.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表