剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
已经有将近三个月了
Must be almost three months.
他找很多医生看过了 但都没有找到原因
He's been to a bunch of doctors, but they can't find anything.
我接个电♥话♥
Excuse me.
这可不是小毛病
That is not a bug.
我死的时候都没有这么疼
I was in less pain when I was dead.
最近来过这里的人
So several people who've been here
都失去了疼痛感
have recently lost their pain.
而其中一个人 三个月来却承受着
And one guy also here is walking around
没有人能弄清楚是怎么回事的
with a mess of pain that nobody can figure out
剧烈疼痛
for the last three months.
有人把其他人的疼痛
Somebody has been giving Ethan Ellis
转移到伊森·埃利斯身上了
other people's pain.
提尔森学院
德克兰 住手 把那东西放下
Declan, no! Put that down!
我的成绩不能是"良"
I can't get a "B"!
他要求我给他改成绩
He wants me to change his grade.
在生物学获得"优"的学生
"A" Students in biology
才可以参加多学科校际比赛的生物学小组
participate on the I.M.T. Bio team.
难道再把你老师的脑袋砸烂
And what, making your teacher's brain go splat
就可以当组长了吗
makes you team captain?
好吧 不改就算了
Fine. Don't change it.
我有别的方法可以加入生物学小组
I'll get on the bio team some other way.
他们总是跑
They always run.
为什么他们总是要跑
Why do they always run?
现在我说一句工作以来最奇怪的话
And in one of the stranger things I've said
德克兰 把你的弹珠子交给我
on this job: Declan, give me your marble.
你拿到了吗
Hey. You got it?
搞定两个 还剩两个
Yeah. Two down, two to go.
并没有多困难
Not so hard really.
小菜一碟
Very piece of cake-ish. Aah.
你们几个怎么样
How you guys doing?
我要找的人就在这里某个地方
Uh, my guy's here somewhere.
我只要找到他然后像钓鱼一样引他上钩
I just gotta find him and reel him in like a fish.
那会是一只愤怒的 过分专注的
A angry, overly focused,
有可能还有暴♥力♥倾向的鱼 克劳迪娅
possibly violent fish, Claud.
我是说 也许会像《食人鱼3D》里那样
I'm talking, like Piranha 3-D,
你要小心 知道吗
so be careful, okay?
雨果打电♥话♥来 我先挂了
Oh, there's-there's Hugo calling, gotta go.
好的
Got it.
我们觉得那个拿着第三颗弹珠的
So we're thinking that Pierce,
叫皮尔斯的男孩 可能就在这个座谈会上
the boy with the third marble, might be in this seminar.
抓住他
Whoa, whoa, whoa, grab him!
最新情报 找到皮尔斯了
Update, it's Pierce.
我们一定要阻止他 叔叔...
We have to stop him, uncle...
等等 等等 布雷迪
No, no, no. Brady, Brady,
-等皮特... -不行 等不了了
- as soon as Pete... - No, no, no. There's no time.
我们必须现在就拿回那颗弹珠子
We have to get that marble now.
看来布雷迪已经把找回第三颗弹珠
It seems that, uh, Brady has made the retrieval
当作他的终极目标了
of that third marble his main goal.
他非常专注
He's very focused.
我不能...
I can't...
我不能重蹈覆辙
I can't let this happen anymore.
布雷迪
Brady.
布雷迪 布雷迪
Brady? Brady?
布雷迪怎么样了
How's Brady doing?
情况恶化了 我有些担心
It's getting worse, I'm afraid.
我试着守住秘密
I'm trying to keep a lid on it.
学校的护士真是惊人地好骗
That school nurse is alarmingly gullible.
我让她相信我是个医生
I convinced her I'm a doctor.
然后派她去找一种根本不存在的抗生素
I sent her to find an antibiotic that doesn't exist.
这点还算顺利
So, yay on that.
好 等皮特拿到皮尔斯的那颗弹珠子
All right, well, once Pete gets Pierce's marble
我再拿到这一颗 就搞定了
And I get this one, we're done.
越快越好 因为副作用已经开始发作了
Good, 'cause the downside is starting to kick in...
心跳不稳 高血压
Erratic heartbeat, high blood pressure.
我担心这些孩子可能会
I'm afraid these boys are headed
心跳停止或是中风
for cardiac arrest or stroke.
别担心 我已经看到我要找的弹珠
Fret not. I've got my marble in sight.
好 你这回一定要成功
Okay, well, you need to win this one.
去打败北湖预备学校的那些家伙吧
Gotta crush these North Lake Prep guys.
明白
I know.
看着我
Hey, hey, look at me.
你的目标很明确
You have one goal.
就是取得最后的胜利
Be the last one standing.
我会的
I will.
好样的
Okay.
我会的
I will.
你好啊 有弹珠吗
Hi, do you have a marble?
我需要你闭上眼睛
I'm gonna need you to close your eyes.
在脑海里想象星盘
Picture the astrolabe.
要全神贯注
Concentrate very hard.
我需要你全神贯注
I want you to concentrate.
想着星盘
Keep concentrating on the astrolabe,
在脑海里想着那画面
and keep that picture in your mind.
现在你的脑海里已呈现出一幅生动的画面
Now that you've got a very vivid picture,
你可以睁开眼睛了
you can open your eyes.
好的 现在我们要做的就是...
All right, now all we have to do is...
不是吧
Oh, no.
我早该料到
I should've known.
如果用一个藏物去找另一个藏物
When you use one artifact to try to find another artifact,
尤其是找一个像星盘这么强大的藏物
especially one as powerful as the astrolabe,
情况就会失控
it gets very complicated.
我明白
I see.
还好这不是真正的
Well, it's a good thing this wasn't
杰克·邓肯的那个马刺
actually Jack Duncan's spur.
是啊...
Yeah...
这不是吗
It wasn't?
不是
No.
我在厄因维尔镇的一家二手店买♥♥的
I bought it at a thrift shop in Univille.
以前我不确定你的意图是什么
I wasn't sure of your intentions.
现在我确定了
Now I am.
你什么时候开始怀疑我的
When did you start to suspect?
我刚到这里的时候就开始了
The first time I was here.
你动用了星盘
You used the astrolabe.
你这个愚蠢 自私...
You foolish, selfish...
你释放出了恶魔...
You've released an evil...
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to do.
到此为止
We're done here.
不玩了
No more games.
有没有想伤害我的人
Someone who's trying to hurt me?
-拜托 我... -我们听过你的演奏
- Come on, I... - We heard you play.
你吹得非常棒
You're really good.
你觉得会不会有人嫉妒你
Do you think anyone might be jealous?
嫉妒我吗
Jealous of me?
不可能 这里每个人都很棒
No, everybody here is good.
事实上 是我嫉妒他们
Truth is, I'm jealous of them.
最近有没有人送过你什么礼物
Well, has anyone given you any gifts lately?
有没有什么 不正常的东西
Anything, um, unusual?
或者是你的喇叭 你用这个多久了
Or your trumpet, how long have you had it?
没有人送过我东西
No, nobody's given me anything.
这喇叭我也用了很多年了
And I've had my horn for years.
我们只是想弄清楚你的病
We're just trying to explain your illness.
那祝你们好运 已经三个月了
Good luck. In three months,
医生们只是说"我快挂了"
the only thing the doctors think is that I'm dyin'.
但没人能解释为什么
No idea why.
你知道比利·科尔法吗
You know Billy Colfax?
是个非常出色的萨克斯管演奏者
He was a wicked good sax player.
他患有多发性硬化症
He had M.S.
他说过 要忍♥受疼痛去演奏
He said you just gotta play through the pain.
那样使他更加强大
It made him stronger.
我会像他那样
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表