剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I mustn't be late.
雷特瓦拉 它在哪里
L'etoile. Where is it?
克里斯汀 克里斯汀
Kristen. Kristen!
是什么魔鬼上了你的身
What the devil has gotten into you?
不是魔鬼
Not the devil.
小心
Watch out!
露点肉嘛 克里斯汀
Oh, show some skin, Kristen.
《十三号♥仓库》第四季 第六集
Warehouse 13 S04E06
快放我出去 你们这些混♥蛋♥
Let me out of here, you bastards!
她是个善良的年轻女孩
She's such a sweet young lady.
我从没见过她有如此行径
I've never seen her like that.
感觉像是被附身了
It's like she's possessed.
是啊 她还真有点像
Yeah, well, she does kinda have
琳达·布莱尔 缠着绷带 躺在那里
that whole Linda Blair head-spinning thing going on there.
Linda Blair 美国女演员
她是怎么了
What's wrong with her?
神父 克里斯汀最近有接触过某些
Father, has Kristen come into contact
古老或是不寻常的东西吗
with any old or unusual objects lately?
我们在一家旧货店里工作
We work in a thrift store.
我会杀了你们每一个人
I will kill every one of you!
她不是认真的
She doesn't mean that.
这将是次有趣的面谈
Well, this should be a fun interview.
-你好 -你好 克里斯汀
- Hi. - Hello, Kristen.
-我是... -麦卡·百玲
- I'm, uh-- - Myka Bering.
和皮特·拉蒂默
And Pete Lattimer.
附身和传心术
Possession and telepathy.
两者兼具的藏物 棒极了
An artifact two-fer. Terrific.
克里斯汀 我们认为你可能
Kristen, we think that you may have
接触了某样东西 它改变了你的性格
come into contact with something that's altered you.
到底是什么时候 你...
When, exactly, did you--
你应该穿再紧身点的衣服 皮特
You should wear tighter clothes, Pete.
-你身材很赞 -真的吗
- You're lookin' hot! - Really?
因为我要做一千次仰卧起坐 我只是
'cause I do a thousand crunches, and I'm just, like, oh--
皮特
Pete!
你还记得自己是否碰了什么
Do you-- do you remember touching something
可能不该碰的东西吗
that perhaps you shouldn't have-- have touched?
我知道自己想碰什么
I know what I'd like to touch.
你都快折断我的手指了 神经病
You almost broke my finger, you psycho!
拿把斧子 将它劈成碎片
Take an ax and hack it to bits.
好 吧
O...kay.
我们从她嘴里是套不出什么了
We are not going to get anything out of her.
我们 我们去查那家旧货店吧
Let's, uh-- let's go check out that thrift store.
好吧
Yeah.
尽管笑吧
Smile all you want.
琳达·布莱尔的下场可没那么好笑
Linda Blair's career was never the same.
好吧 好了
All right... Okay.
共赴战场吧
Once more into the breach.
我正期望你有这个反应呢
Just the reaction I was hoping for.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-好啊 -好
- Hi. - Hi.
我还需要一些时间
So I need just one more minute.
放轻松 不用拘束
Relax. Make yourself comfortable.
还有 我喜欢这件外套
And I like that jacket.
什么 这件旧衣服吗
What, this old thing?
你有什么感兴趣的地方要去吗
Did you find someplace interesting?
只有这镇上最高级最浪漫的餐厅
Only the finest, most romantic restaurant in town.
诚然 我们可不能对这里有太高的标准
Granted, we don't set the bar very high around here.
重要的 是和谁一起去
Well, it's the company that matters.
我无法再要求更多了
I couldn't ask for better.
-走吧 -好的
- Shall we? - Oh, yes.
不会善罢甘休 对吧
Not gonna let it go, are you?
你太了解我了
Oh, you know me so well.
要知道 你和我完全可以去解决那个
You know, you and I could have totally solved the case
发疯教会女孩案 但是...
of church girl gone wild, but no--
金克斯却说 "你 你知道吗
Jinksy had to be all, "You know--you know what?
我们应该让皮特和麦卡去处理"
I think we should let Pete and Myka handle this one."
学得维妙维肖 再学学尼科尔森
That is absolutely me. Do Nicholson!
拜托 你以前可喜欢行动和冒险了
Oh, come on, you used to love action and adventure.
记得吗 捉拿坏人归案
Remember? Bad guys and guns!
-你在隐瞒什么呢 -我没有隐瞒
- What are you hiding? - I'm not hiding.
我们已经经历太多了
Look, we've been through a lot.
我觉得 我们该稍微放松...
I think that we should just take it easy...
一段时间
for a while...
-我们两个都是 -是吗
- Both of us. - Really?
是谁死了 又是谁让你当了我的老板
Who died and made you boss of me?
是我
Uh, I did.
什么 你是在害怕自己再死一次吗
Well, what, are you... afraid of dying again?
你该知道自己不会死的 好吗
You know you can't die, right?
我不是担心自己会死 克劳迪娅
That's not what I'm afraid of, Claude.
相信我
Trust me.
有什么发现吗
Anything sparking?
都没有反应 不过
No. You know, unfortunately,
我妈肯定会喜欢这里的
My mother would love this place.
有发现吗
You?
还没 不过我们可以在这找一整晚
Nope. I mean, look, we could be here all night.
也许不用整晚
Maybe not.
皮特
Pete?
怪吓人的
Spooky.
有血迹
Blood.
这里也有
Blood, blood.
到处都是血迹
Blood. Blood, blood, blood.
既然你都那么写了
Well, if you say so.
不是说"按这里"嘛 我按
"Click me", huh? Click you!
皮特 这是镜子的碎玻璃
Pete this is-- this is mirror glass.
什么
What?
你能不能帮我把它扶起来
Would you help me with this for a second?
奇怪 它看起来简直太像...
It's funny, this almost looks like--
它就是
It is.
魔镜原归查尔斯·L·道格森(笔名路易士·卡罗尔)
[《爱丽丝梦游仙境》作者]所有 1832-1♥8♥9♥8
天哪 镜子
Oh, my god, the mirror!
不可能 我们早就把它锁在地下室里了
No, we--we locked this in the dark vault years ago.
不是吧 这年头藏物都会走路了吗
Aw, come on, man! Artifacts can walk now?
皮特 你记得魔镜的运作规律吗
Pete, do you remember the rule of the mirror?
记得 一物换一物
Yeah, uh, nothing comes out unless something goes in.
不妙了 医院里的可不是克里斯汀
Oh, snap, that wasn't Kristen at the hospital!
那是爱丽丝·利德尔
It was Alice Liddell.
她又一次
She's free
重见天日了
...again.
你好 帅哥
Hi, handsome.
你是本地人吗
You from around here?
土生土长
Born and raised.
那你一定知道怎么去雷特瓦拉了
Ooh. Then you must know where I can find L'etoile.
当然 就在第六街和国家路的路口
Yeah, sure. It's over at 6th and state.
开车过去很近
It's a short drive from here.
第六街和国家路
6th and state.
我手都麻了 不要紧吗
My hand is numb. Is that okay?
也许是绑得太紧了
It might-- it might be too tight.
我说绑带
The--the strap.
你手在发麻吗
Is it, um-- is it tingling?
先前麻了 这会都没知觉了
It was, and now I can't feel anything at all.
那好吧
Well...
埃莉诺值班的时候
Eleanor does have a tendency to go
总绑得太紧
A little too tight with these.
那疯婆娘总觉得她撑起了医院的半边天
Crazy woman thinks she runs this place half the time.
感觉真好
Feels so good.
我们都是疯婆娘
We're all mad here.
第六街和国家路
6th and state.
急 诊 入 口
急诊
爱丽丝一心想要逃出仓库
All Alice ever wanted was to be free of the warehouse.
那笨姑娘可帮了她大忙
It looks like the little lunatic got her wish.
她一旦逃出医院 一定会跑得远远的
She gets out of here, she's gonna run.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表