剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
- A paranormal precedent... - Right this way.
从这里走上去 是演厅最好的座位哦
Step right up there. Best seats in the house.
演厅最好的座位 尽情观赏
Best seats in the house. Enjoy.
把它插到脚底下
And slide it underneath.
听我命令
And upon my command,
你就可以把她举起来
you will be able to lift her into the air.
起
Rise!
休斯顿 这儿有火箭起飞
Houston, we have liftoff.
敏感赶了上来
Sensibility breaks through,
外边地平线紧追不舍
followed by Horizon on the outside.
-晨露 位列第三 -加油
- Morning Dew is third... - Come on!
黎明紧跟在后
Followed by Sunrise.
来自史云顿的亨利·贝克爵士是托蒂·斯坦的主人
So, Sir Henry Baker from Swindon owns Trudie Stein
也是二号♥马的主人
and still owns horse Number Two.
这家时尚的俱乐部也是他的
He also owns this shmancy club
他还是伦敦最大的赛马经纪人
and is the biggest racehorse broker in London.
你都没必要跟阿迪联♥系♥
You didn't even have to call Artie.
这提醒了我 你怎么知道董事的问题的
Reminding me, what do you know about this whole regent issue?
天呐 就跟狗爱啃骨头一样很正常
Oh, god, dog with a bone.
没什么
Nothing.
你什么时候成功地
When has it ever worked out well for you
瞒住我过
to keep a secret from me?
我不会喜欢这个消息 是不是
I'm not gonna like this, am I?
爱迪威·高山找过我
I was approached by Adwin Kosan to keep
-让我看着点儿阿迪 -什么
- an eye on Artie, and-- - What?
什么 他们不信任他...
What, they don't trust him after--
我跟他们说了实话
And I told them the truth,
他有点不稳定
that he'd been acting erratic.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了他
You ratted on him?
-我很担心他 -我也是
- I'm worried about him. - Well, so am I.
我没去跟仓库高层告密啊
I didn't go squealing to warehouse brass about it.
听着 在烟酒火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
Look, one thing I learned
学到的一点就是
at the ATF,
如果有探员不受控制
if an agent is not in control,
那他就不适合在跑外勤了
he doesn't belong in the field.
阿迪能控制自己 他只是...
Artie is in control, he just--
跳到载着你的疾驶汽车前
Jumped in front of a moving car with you in the trunk.
你们俩个都可能会死的
You both could've been killed.
克劳迪娅 我不会为做正确的事儿
Claude, I won't apologize for doing what is right
及听老板的命令而道歉的
and what I was asked to do by my boss.
这事儿还没完
We are so not done talking about this.
你俩以为自己要去哪儿
And where do you think you're going?
-千里驹俱乐部 -不行
- The Stallion Club. - No, no.
穿成这样可不行
Not dressed like that you're not.
我建议你们联♥系♥你们的仙女教母
I would suggest you contact your fairy godmother
让她把你变成一个公主
and have her turn you into a princess.
最像仙女教母的
The closest thing I have to a fairy godmother,
除了你 就是我老板的信♥用♥卡♥
besides you, is my boss's credit card.
打扰一下 是亨利·贝克爵士吗
Beg pardon, Sir Henry Baker?
就是我 亲爱的
That's right, love.
我们是皇家赛马委员会的
We're with the Royal Racing Commission.
-我们有几个问... -撒谎
- We just have a few qu-- - Rubbish.
委员会里的所有人我都认识
I know everyone on the commission,
他们所有人死都不会带这样的帽子的
and none of them would be seen dead wearing that hat.
好吧
Okay.
我们是政♥府♥探员
We're government agents
来调查这周两匹马的骑师
investigating your involvement with the two horses
陷入昏迷的事
whose jockeys fell into a coma this week.
谋杀未遂之类的
Attempted murder-type thing.
现在我需要看看上一年
Now I'm gonna need to see the records for every horse
你买♥♥进或卖♥♥出的所有马匹的资料
you've bought or sold in the last year.
我有这条赛道上所有马的记录
I keep extensive records on all the horses at this track,
但挥舞证件的狂妄美国人是不会
but pushy Americans waving badges are not going to--
银色公主的骑手
The jockey riding Silver Princess
好像从马上摔下来了
seems to have fallen from the horse.
他好像失去意识了
He seems to be unconscious.
它又发生了
It's happening again.
急救人员正跑向赛道
Emergency personnel are rushing to the track.
你看到了
Well, there you have it.
银色公主
Silver Princess--
它既不是我的马 我也从未对它下过注
I've neither owned nor bid on that horse in my life.
亨利爵士
Sir Henry, ah.
我真惭愧
I'm terribly ashamed.
您能原谅我吗
Could you possibly forgive me?
您被如此地污蔑
You're obviously beyond reproach.
我当然被诬蔑了
Of course I am.
如果您能让我看一眼您的调查
If you'd let me take just a peek at your research,
我很乐意在我住的旅馆里把它换给您
I'd be happy to return it to you at my hotel.
卡斯卡特塔旅店416房♥间
Room 416 at the Cathcart Towers.
我觉得我可以把它交给你几个小时
Well, I don't think I'll miss it for a few hours.
我们今晚十点见
Shall we say 10:00 tonight?
九点四十五吧
Make it 9:45.
我可不想当
I wouldn't want to be
卡斯卡特塔旅店416房♥间里的人
whoever's in room 416 at the Cathcart Towers Hotel.
我也不想
Neither would I.
多谢 吉夫斯
Thanks, Jeeves.
弗雷德里克夫人说你已经在这工作
So Mrs. Frederic tells me that you've been working here
很久了
for quite a while now.
-大概多长时间 -差不多四百年吧
- How long has it been? - Around 400 years.
真的 那你看起来还真不错
Really? Well, you look good.
你一定攒了不少养老金
You must have built up quite a pension by now.
藏物是根据它们的特定属性
Yeah, artifacts are shelved according to specific properties
进行整理的
that they've got.
茱莉亚·查尔德:美国女厨
这是茱莉亚·查尔德的围裙吗
Is this Julia Child's apron?
不许碰它
It's not to be touched!
没有恰当的保护措施不能碰任何东西
They're never to be touched without proper protection.
这可不是小饰品商店 周女士
It's not a curio shop, Ms. Chow.
-原版的忍♥者飞刀 -是的
- The original Ginsu knife? - Yeah.
它是因为能切断铝罐而成为藏物的吗
Is that an artifact because it can cut through aluminum cans?
这些东西非常危险
These are very dangerous--
董事们到底告诉了你什么
What did the Regents tell you exactly?
我们可以像在图书馆一样摆弄这些东西吗
Are we allowed to check things out, like a library?
别 不 不
No, don't! No, no.
天哪 对不起
Ah, God. I'm sorry.
在这个地方
Look, it's just that this place--
人会受伤 听明白了吗
people can get hurt! Okay?
要想了解这些东西会有多危险
And it takes a while for people to really grasp
需要花上一段时间
just how dangerous these things can be.
-对不起 -我很抱歉
- So I'm sorry. - I apologize.
对这些东西负责
It must be a terrible burden
一定是个不小的负担
to be responsible for all of these things.
它的确是
Well, it can be. Yes.
你要怎么处理这负担
So, how do you deal with it?
很明显 通过打陌生人的手
Apparently, by slapping perfect strangers.
今年过的很艰难
It's been a very tough year.
我们都一样
Oh, we all have them.
但我的事全是由我的错引起的 所以
Well, in my case, it's all my fault, so--
如果你想
Look, if you ever want--
-当我没说 -什么
- Never mind. - What?
如果你想谈一谈的话
It's just if you ever wanna talk about it.
这可是个相当长的故事
Oh, well, it's a rather long story
结局很糟糕
with a very bad ending.
我喜欢听长故事
Well, I like long stories.
我可不确定
I don't know.
你在买♥♥下旅店之前到底是做什么的
What exactly did you do before you bought the B&B?
很多事 为什么这么问
A lot of things. Why do you ask?
比如心理咨♥询♥方面的
Oh, anything in the field of psychotherapy?
做过
Yes.
有没有搞错
You have got to be kidding me!
弗雷德里克夫人告诉我你是个旅店老板
And Mrs. Frederic tells me that you are an innkeeper.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表