剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
不那么好
Not really.
她从后面出去了 拿着一把斧头
She went out back, she's got an axe.
永不乏味啊
Well, never a dull moment.
老兄 你的腿不该这么弯曲
Dude, your leg's not supposed to bend like that.
我知道
I know!
朱迪
Judy?
-皮特 -麦卡
- Pete! - Mykes?!
我不知道你们是怎么找到我的
I don't know how you people found me,
不过我现在可没心情
but I am not in the mood for this!
我的天 你到底喷了多少香水
Oh, my God, how much perfume are you wearing?
我要...我要吐了
I'm gonna--I'm gonna puke.
皮特 开枪打她
Shoot her, Pete!
从这打不中 麦卡
I don't have a shot, Mykes.
放下枪 否则我会伤了你大肚子的朋友
Drop your gun, or I hurt your fat friend.
好吧 别紧张 行吗
All right, just-- hey, g-go easy, okay?
显然我朋友怀孕了而且毫无攻击能力
Obviously my friend is pregnant and harmless.
她试图用那个奇怪的枪射我
She tried to shoot me with that weird gun.
我弄掉了特斯拉 然后没法捡起来
I dropped the tesla, and I couldn't pick it up.
行了吧
Okay?
我们都没武器了
We're both unarmed.
我们回到车里 假装这一切都没发生过
We'll get in the car and forget this ever happened.
不行 你们不会的
No, you won't.
你们会去找警♥察♥的
You're gonna go get the police.
所以我现在才要处理好这事
Which is why I now have to take care of this.
你们真不该来的
You really shouldn't have come.
我祈愿你的肺衰竭
I wish your lungs would collapse.
不要
No!
我祈愿这是你最后一口气
I wish you were taking your last breath.
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete!
不要
No!
想得美 可怜鬼
Nice try, misery!
惊喜吧
Surprise!
彼此彼此
Back at ya!
我用脚尖把它勾起来了
I hooked it with my toe.
果然
That's right.
别惹熊妈妈
Don't mess with the mama bear.
我的天 皮特
Oh, my God, Pete.
皮特 我觉得我刚刚有点尿出来了
Pete, I think I just peed myself a little.
皮特 快把藏物装起来 快点
Just--Pete, hurry, bag the artifact, quick!
好 好 好
Yeah, yes, yes.
-皮特快点 -坚持一下
- Pete, quick! - Hold on!
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的身体又回来了
I-I got my body back!
我有胃有腰有屁♥股♥了
I have a stomach and a waist and hips.
都很好
It's all good!
很好很好很好
It's goodie good good good!
我的天 我应该去看看迈克
Oh, my God, I should go check on Mike.
冲啊 姑娘
You go, girl.
急诊
迈克情况怎么样
So, uh, how's Mike?
他没事
He's okay.
冰球运动员可以
Hockey players can, uh,
忍♥受剧痛
really handle pain.
你呢
And you?
除了我的浪漫爱情喜剧
Well, only my romantic comedy
变成了史蒂文·金的电影
would turn into a Steven King movie, so...
史蒂文·金:惊悚小说作家
不过结尾有个很不错的转折
Pretty good twist at the end, though.
对了 你是怎么假装自己死了的
Yeah, how did you know to fake your own death?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是...在朱迪祈愿之后
I just--after Judy made her wish, right?
我发现我还能呼吸
I realized that I could still breathe.
当然 你知道 她用斧子对着你的脖子呢
Of course, you know, she had an axe to your throat,
所以我就干脆 配合演下去
so I just kinda...went with it.
祈愿为什么没起作用呢
So why didn't the wishing work?
我也一直在想这个问题
I've been thinking about that too.
也许身份识别牌只对你爱的人起作用
Maybe the dogtags just work on people that you love, right?
比如 朱迪的爷爷把它用在自己的战友身上
Um, like, Judy's grandpa used it on his army buddy,
朱迪把它用在迈克身上 我把它用在...
Judy used it on Mike, I used it on y...
我有鼻屎吗
Do I--do I have a booger?
没有
Oh, no.
不 不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no.
靠近点看
Look closely.
你刚刚承认你爱我
You just admitted that you love me.
麦卡 我还爱法士达[墨西哥食物]
Myke, I also love fajitas and cage fighting
综合格斗和光头女 我是指辛妮·欧康纳
and bald women-- I mean, Sinead O'connor?
辛妮·欧康纳:著名的爱尔兰流行歌♥手和歌♥曲作者
不错嘛 拉蒂默
That's a nice try, Lattimer, okay?
不过还是承认吧 我还是很有影响力的
But face it, I wield tremendous power.
-是的 你有影响力 -我真的有
- Yes, you wield the power. - I do.
郑重声明 如果真的发生的话
Look, for the record, when it happens for real,
我觉得你一定是非常棒的妈妈
I think that you'll make a pretty great mom.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
想想你今天保护我的方式
I mean, look at the way you protected me today.
而且 你真的非常擅长絮絮叨叨
And...I mean, you're really good at nagging.
-我们该走了 -看见没
- We should get going. - See?
我去...我去和迈克道个别
I'm just--I'm gonna go say good-bye to Mike.
我不要去和迈克道别 因为
I'm not gonna go say good-bye to Mike because, I mean,
这个电影会有多少种不同的结局呢
how many different ways can this movie end?
我再也不说什么冲啊姑娘了
You know, I'm all out of you go, girls.
从今以后就对空气说吧
Gonna be talk to the hand from now on.
又一件藏物被创造出来了吗
Is this another artifact being created?
因为我什么都感觉不到
Because I don't sense anything.
那是弗雷德里克先生吗
Is that Mr. Frederic?
是的
Yes.
他是我的孙子
He's my grandson.
但是他
But he's...
那么你的儿子
So your son is...
早已不在
Long gone.
克劳迪娅 并非所有的奇迹都是无穷无尽的
Not all wonder is endless, Claudia.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表