剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
No. I mean, aside from the end result,
他们与餐厅那群人没有任何的联♥系♥
there's no connection to the people at the diner.
在餐厅的人们看到了一个可怕的大红怪
Look, the folks at the diner saw a big, red scary thing.
还长着触手呢
With tentacles.
拜托别提这个
Please don't.
这里的人们看见的是一个长着爪子的
And, you know, the people here saw this green thing
大绿怪 它眼睛还...
with the claws and the eyes and--
我觉得很可能和触手有关
I think there's something about the tentacles.
你能别说那个词了吗
Will you please stop saying that word?
这就跟《夺宝奇兵》里面的眼镜蛇一样
Man, it's like Indiana Jones with snakes.
是的
Yes, it is.
我不知道你什么意思
I don't know what that means,
不过一样可怕 好吗
but it is, okay?
我讨厌章鱼
I hate octopi...
水母或者鱿鱼...
- - or jellyfish or squid...
或者任何有触手的东西
or anything that's a form of cnidarian, okay?
我有恐惧症 所以别说了
It's a phobia, so just don't.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
好 不说了 我们再整理下
All right, fine. Let's review.
我们不知道藏物是什么
We don't know what the artifact is,
也不知道它怎么起作用的
how it works,
或者为什么它要这么做
or why it's doing what it's doing.
我们只知道它的影响会传播
We do know that it's spreading.
而且这回有人死了
And this time, someone died.
好吧 我打给琳娜
Okay, I'm going to call Leena.
也许她能搜寻一下警用扫描仪
You know, maybe she'll scour the police scanners
找到...找到更多
and find--find out if anyone's reported
这种幻觉的报道
more of these hallucinations.
问问她触手的事吧
Ask her about the tentacles.
我不在乎谁知道我在这儿
I don't care who knows I'm here.
我不在乎代价是什么
I don't care at it costs.
我要把史蒂夫带回来 阿迪
I'm bringing Steve back, Artie,
你没法阻止我
and you are not going to stop me.
你以为我不知道你的感受吗
Don't you think that I know how you feel?
我也失去过搭档 失去过朋友
I have lost partners, I've lost friends,
我也想尽一切努力带他们回来
people that I would do anything to bring back.
可是世间规律不是这样的
It's not how things work.
你不能因为一己私欲就滥用藏物
You don't get to use artifacts for your own selfish needs.
我不是自私
I'm not being selfish!
这不是为了我 是为了史蒂夫
This is not about me, it's about Steve!
是吗
Is it?
还是因为你没办法承受失去他的事实
Or is it because you can't bear losing him?
克劳迪娅 这是史蒂夫希望看到的吗
Claudia, is this what Steve would want?
看到你赌上一切
For you risk everything?
阿迪
Artie...
如果你能用一件藏物
if you could use an artifact
把事情拨回正轨
to set something right,
去阻止
to undo
一个巨大的 愚蠢的悲剧
a huge, stupid tragedy,
你不会那么做吗
wouldn't you do it?
我也关心史蒂夫
I cared about Steve too.
我关心你们所有人
I care about all of you!
我知道这有多诱人
I know how tempting it is,
但我不会让你被藏物所引诱
but I'm not going to let you go down that road,
在错误的道路上越走越远
letting yourself be seduced by an artifact--
克劳迪娅 那只是走向毁灭的道路
Claudia, that's just a path to destruction!
我看到了 你也看到过
And I've seen it. You've seen it!
看看麦克森 H.G. 还有赛克斯
With Macpherson, with H.G., with Sykes.
我不是他们
I'm not them.
他们之前也没想到自己会变成那样
They weren't them either until they became them.
不
No!
不 她没有用那个节拍器
No, she did not use the metronome.
她也不会用的 我会看着她
And she won't. I'll see to it.
完全没有必要由董事出面
There's no need for a regent to get involved.
没关系 阿迪
It's all right, Artie.
我们已经做出决定
The decision has already been made.
克劳迪娅可以复活金克斯探员
Claudia can bring back agent Jinks.
什么 不 不行
What? No, no.
不 不 不 不能这样
No, no, no. They can't.
-他们不能让 -阿迪 我说了没关系的
- They can't allow-- - Artie, I said it's all right.
怎么会没关系
It's not all right!
你不明白
You don't understand.
这样可能会释放出危险的东西
Something could be released.
这是个错误
This is wrong.
是个错误
It's wrong.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道这是拿我的职业生涯冒险
I know I'm putting my career on the line.
不 不是的
No, no.
你是在拿你的生命冒险
You are putting your life on the line.
-你确定要这么做吗 -是的
- Are you absolutely sure? - Yes.
好吧
All right.
那我们就得做些准备
Then there are certain arrangements to be made.
嗨 吉米 我回来了
Hey, Jimmy, I'm home.
能帮我拿一下这些东西吗
Can you come help me with these groceries?
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你的钥匙掉了
I think you dropped your key.
不 抱歉 这不是我的
No, sorry. This isn't mine.
这样啊 我弄错了
Oh, well, my mistake.
是啊
Yeah.
亲爱的 你有没有买♥♥甘蓝
Hey, honey, did you remember to get the kale for the--
我截到一个报♥警♥电♥话♥
I intercepted a 911 call
一个男的说有个吓人的东西
where a man said something scary
对他老婆做了什么可怕的事
did something awful to his wife.
听着像是和我们有关
That sounds like one for us.
琳娜 那个吓人的东西有没有触
Leena, did the scary thing have tenta--
-闭嘴 -出现过
- Don't. - tive.
它有没有 我是问它有没有出现同样的特征
Was it tent--I was asking if it was the same tentative.
它对那女的做了什么
What did it do to her?
他不知道 不过他把那东西锁在壁橱里了
He didn't know, but he locked it in a closet,
报♥警♥接线员跟他说睡一觉就好了
and the 911 operator told him to sleep it off.
藏物中毒
Artifact intoxication.
他家在城东 而且警♥察♥
East side of town, and it doesn't seem like
并不急着去现场
the police are in any rush to get over there.
那没关系 我们去
Well, that's okay. We are.
放松 放松 好吗 我们是来帮你的
Easy, easy. Okay? We're here to help.
-它就在里面 -我们是特勤局的
- It's in there! - We're secret service.
明白吗 我们处理过很多这样的
All right? We have a lot of experience dealing with this, uh--
这样的东西
This sort of thing.
没错 没错 看
That's right, that's right. Look, see?
我们 我们带来了特制武器
We--we even brought the right equipment.
你们是什么人 难道是黑衣人那样的
What are you? Like, the men in black?
是啊 是啊 差不多吧
Yeah, yeah. We kind of are.
对吧 为什么不呢
Sure. Why not?
好了 听我的 我需要你靠边站好
Okay, listen to me. I just need you to move aside.
跟我来这边 好吗
Just come over here with me, okay?
然后把枪给我
And just give me the gun.
不 不 不 你干什么呢
No, no, no, no! What are you doing?
它会把我们都杀了
It's going to kill us!
他会 他会跟以前一样吗
Will he, um-- will he be the same?
他不会变成个僵尸什么的吧
He's not going to come back like some kind of zombie, right?
史蒂夫还会是史蒂夫
Steve will be Steve again.
克劳迪娅 你要做的事
Claudia, what you're about to do--
非常危险 我知道
Is very dangerous, yes I know.
-你没必要握着我的手 -其实有必要
- You don't have to hold my hand. - I actually do.
就像那些铜鞋一样
This is not unlike the bronze shoes.
如果没有人领着 你会迷路的
Without someone to walk this road with you, you may lose your way.
懂了吗
Understand?
来吧
Now.
一只手放在节拍器上
Leave one hand on the metronome.
另一只轻轻放在史蒂夫胸口
Gently place the other on Steve's heart.
闭上眼睛 克劳迪娅
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表