剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I won't lose her again, see?
你们将永远困在这书中
You're in this book for good.
毕肖普先生
Mr. Bishop!
看见没 这就是我为什么不读爱看书了
See, this is why I don't read.
皮特
Pete.
巴纳巴斯是我们唯一的线索了
Come on, Barnabas is our only lead.
我们在这里不安全 亲爱的
We're not safe here anymore, darling.
我们得立马离开小镇了
We've got to skip town.
能跑去哪呢
Where will we go?
我们去那
Let's go there.
波拉波拉岛
Bora bora?
那只是一个不切实际的梦想
That's just a daffy dream.
要是我能让梦成真呢
Oh, it's a dream I can make come true,
可我们得今晚就动身
but we got to go tonight.
要到那里去得花很多钱呢
It takes a lot of clams to get to Bora Bora.
告诉我 姑娘 你见过巴纳巴斯吗
Say, toots, you seen barnabas?
他接到一个电♥话♥ 就匆忙离开了
He got a phone call, and he dusted out,
只给了我一枚破旧的五分钱
left me a lousy nickel.
不过 我能陪你到他回来
But, uh, I could keep you company until he gets back.
下次吧 小心肝
Ah, rain check, sweetheart.
我保证
I promise.
完了
Great.
四十年代没有电♥话♥来电查询功能
They don't have star-69 or caller I.D. In the '40s.
这就是为什么你该多看电影
And this is why you should watch movies.
话务员 告诉我 美女 你叫什么
Operator. Say, doll, what's your name?
桃瑞丝 我喜欢这名字
Doris. Ah, I love that name.
不是 我是真心的
No, no, I really do.
让我猜猜
Let me guess...
性感的声音 迷人的笑声
Sultry voice, intoxicating laugh--
你肯定是红发美女
You're a redhead.
不是 他们怎么解释红发的
No, what do they say about redheads?
天哪 我真想知道这是不是真的
Jeepers, I'd like to find out if that's true.
桃瑞丝 也许你能帮我一个忙
Say, Doris, maybe you can help me out.
你有听到刚刚那通电♥话♥吗
Any chance you listened in on the last call?
也许听到些什么关于大象的事
Maybe--I don't know-- something about an elephant?
你真是个聪明的人
Oh, brains too.
你真是帮了个大忙 桃瑞丝
You're the whole package, Doris.
多谢了 美女
Thanks, doll.
要是你生在四十年代一定如鱼得水
You would've done great in the '40s.
魅力无时不在
Charm is timeless.
是这时的女人太笨了
Or women got smarter.
你好啊 小可爱
Hello, sparky.
你好啊 藏品
Hello, artifact.
你是那个只逛不买♥♥的人
Window shopper!
第十八章
出♥卖♥♥♥
你确定是这个地方吗
Are you sure this is the place?
据我新那朋友桃瑞丝说
According to my new pal doris,
他在第四街大桥上买♥♥玉象
he was buying an elephant on the 4th street bridge.
我学学她 "真奇怪 你说对吧"
And I quote, "I know. It's weird, ain't it?"
皮特 看来我们来晚了
Pete, it looks like we're too late.
电灼伤 就跟卡尔森身上的一样
Electric burns, just like Carson.
皮特 看
Pete, look at that.
抓痕
The scratches--
看起来是被指甲划伤的
They look like they were made by fingernails.
对 长指甲
Yeah, long ones.
看来袭击他的人是个女人
It looks like he's been attacked by a woman.
麦卡 看这个
Mykes, look at this.
巴纳巴斯抵抗了
Barnabas fought back.
麦卡 我们认识一个黑色长发的女人
Myka, we know a woman with long black hair.
那个女人非常了解卡尔森
A woman who knew Carson well enough
知道他会躲在哪里
to know where he'd hide out.
对 那个因为
Yeah, who was really pissed
被丈夫抛弃而非常生气的女人
about her husband abandoning her.
丽贝卡·卡尔森 被抛弃的妻子
Rebecca Carson, the jilted wife.
天 毕肖普小说里还能信任谁啊
Man, can't anyone in a Bishop novel be trusted?
皮特
Pete!
丽贝卡 住手
Rebecca, wait!
别这么做
Don't do this!
我爱奥利弗
I loved Oliver,
直到他为了这头愚蠢的玉象
until he found this stupid elephant
和那个会唱歌♥的蠢女人甩了我
and dumped me for some dopey dame with a voice.
那巴纳巴斯怎么得罪你了
What about Barnabas?
他也必须得死吗
Did he deserve to die too?
对 他很有钱
Yes, Barnabas was loaded with dough.
他承诺过要买♥♥玉象
He promised to pay for the elephant,
后来却只想直接拿走
then decided he could just take it.
你杀了卡尔森只是因为他手里有玉象
So you killed Carson because he had it.
你杀了巴纳巴斯是因为他想要夺走玉象
You killed Barnabas because he wanted it.
而现在你要杀我只是因为我看到了玉象吗
Now you're gonna kill me just for looking at it?
这是你说的 妹子
You said it, sister.
皮特
Pete!
皮特 快醒过来
Pete, come on, wake up.
皮特
Pete!
皮特
Pete!
皮特 快醒醒
Pete, come on, wake up.
皮特
Pete!
天 心肺复苏术在四十年代不管用吗
God, didn't CPR work in the 1940s?
感谢上苍你活过来了
Thank god you made it.
不然就是个糟糕的结局了
That would have been a lousy ending.
你抓到偷象女了吗
Did you get the elephant lady?
没有
No, I decided to stick around
我决定留在这儿抢救你
and bring you back to life instead.
对 做得好 谢谢
Right. Good choice. Thanks.
麦卡 如果她要离开小镇
Mykes, she's gonna need some dough
一定需要钱
if she's gonna skip town.
丽贝卡认为巴纳巴斯有很多钱
Rebecca thought Barnabas had loads of it.
-皮特 靛蓝俱乐部 -我们走
- Pete, the Indigo club. - Let's beat it.
托尼 这点钱
Tony, that's not enough scratch
都不够我们去圣地亚哥
to get us to San Diego,
更别说波拉波拉
much less Bora Bora.
别紧张 小莉 我知道保险柜密♥码♥
Relax, Lil, I know the combination to the safe,
巴纳巴斯有很多钱
and Barnabas has got plenty.
你最好真的知道密♥码♥
You better know the combination.
把钱给我
Getting me that cabbage
我就让你的小荡♥妇♥活下去
is all that's keeping your little chippy alive.
在你扣动扳机之前我会就把你俩都电死
I'll fry you both before you can pull the trigger.
好骗术 售车小姐
Nice scam, sales lady--
偷车转手再卖♥♥给你的老板
Stealing cars and trying to sell them back to your boss.
汽车就理当用来开
Cars deserve to be driven, okay?
那些只是为了显摆而把车锁在车♥库♥的人
People who lock them up like trophies
根本没资格拥有他们
don't deserve them.
在我看来这就是盗窃
Sounds like stealing to me,
不过我也没资格评判你
but who am I to judge?
我正打算从你这儿偷走手套
I'm about to steal those gloves from you.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
你没事吧
Are you all right?
明天一定会很酸痛
I am gonna be sore tomorrow.
锁得紧紧的
This place is locked up tight.
我们一定没法及时出去抓住她
We'll never get out of here in time to catch up to her.
没信心的史蒂夫
Oh, Steve of little faith.
我多英明神勇 打斗中抢到一只
Snagged one during the fight because I'm awesome.
如果她能这么做...
Okay, well, if she could-- you know what?
如果她用一只手套能行
If she could make one glove work,
我想看看这是否安全
I want to see if this is safe.
-什么 -阿迪
- What? - Artie?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
老头完全摆了我们一道
Old man totally tricked us.
说句实在话 他没撒谎
Well, to be fair, he wasn't lying.
第二十三章
大♥麻♥烦
你和你天真的小村姑刚刚是晕过去了
You and your loogan just made a trip for biscuits.
现在我要彻底送你们进棺材[直译为木质和服]
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表