剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
你还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
任何超越柏拉图式的感情
Anything more than a platonic relationship
都太冒险了
is just...too risky.
有些风险是值得冒的
Some risks are worth taking.
但有些不是
Some are not!
听着 我们还能...见到彼此
Look, we'll... see each other,
不时在仓库相遇
at the warehouse from time to time.
-不 -什么
- No. - What?
不 你不能就这样放弃我俩的感情
No. You don't get to just quit on us.
不应该这样结束
That's not how this works.
但今晚发生的一切...
But after what happened tonight...
这个职业本来就充满不确定性
It happens all the time in this job.
和仓库扯上联♥系♥
Being connected to the warehouse;
时不时的来点儿危险
involves danger on a regular basis.
不 不 不 这不是场辩论会
No, no, no. This is not a debate.
我的生活变得
My life has become...
我的生活变得比想象的
my life has become more complicated
还要复杂
than I realized.
我现在不能这么做
And I cannot do this right now.
对不起 瓦内莎
I'm sorry, Vanessa.
结束了
It's over.
我不知道你到底怎么想的
I don't know what's going on with you.
但是当有一天 你幡然醒悟并意识到
But when you finally wake up and realize
从爱你的人身边离去
that cutting yourself off from the people who love you
是一个多么愚蠢的想法时...
is a truly terrible idea...
给我打电♥话♥
call me.
我哪也不去
I am not going anywhere.
所以那就是产生幻痛的原因吗
So that's where the phantom pains are coming from.
对不起
I'm sorry.
肩膀怎么样了
How's the shoulder?
还是有点刺痛
It's still a little stabby.
后悔把我带回来了吗
Regretting bringing me back yet?
你早该告诉我的 史蒂夫
You should have told me, Steve.
现在你知道那是什么感觉了
Well, now you know how it feels.
好吧 说得好
Okay, touche.
我本想先把自己和节拍器分开的
I was hoping to disconnect myself first.
什么
What? Ow!
不
No--ow!
-我没事儿 -好吧
- Okay. - All right.
你能活下来全靠节拍器
The metronome is the only thing keeping you alive.
很明显一点小痛对我来说没什么
I can handle a little pain, apparently.
要是我受了致命伤
And I get mortally wounded,
你小死一下也没什么吗
can you handle a little death?
我可不这么认为
Because that doesn't work for me.
听着...既然我知道了
Look...now that I know,
我们一起解决这问题
we'll figure this out together.
我们是团队 不是吗
We're a team, are we not?
是的
Yes.
好了 他们还在等我们呢
Come on. They're waiting for us.
不好意思
Sorry. Sorry.
阿迪不想和你讨论
So Artie didn't want to talk to you
今晚所发生的事情
about what happened tonight.
是的 脾气比平常还差
Nope. Just grumpier than usual,
这本身就说明问题了
which is saying a lot.
克劳迪娅在储藏室找到些东西
Claudia, however, found something in the dark vault
也许能告诉我们镜子是怎么出去的
that might tell us how the mirror got out.
金克斯说某个阿迪以前
Jinksy says that someone from Artie's past
认识的人闯入了仓库
has been breaking into the warehouse
并把藏物偷运出去
and sending out artifacts.
什么
What?
基本上是在消灭他身为仓库探员毕生的心血
Basically undoing his life's work as a warehouse agent.
但是安全系统没有发现任何异常
But nothing's showing up on the security feeds.
这也解释了为什么我最近总有不好的预感
Which would explain why I've been having the mega-vibes.
但说明不了为什么阿迪要向我们隐瞒此事
But not why Artie's been keeping us out of the loop.
以及黑钻石代表什么
Or what black diamonds mean.
大家不要惊慌
Look, guys, let's not panic, okay?
他也许只是在保护我们
He's probably just trying to protect us.
是 但谁想伤害我们呢
Yes, but from who?
先是雨果 现在又是瓦内莎
First Hugo...now Vanessa.
是你切断了我和
You're the one cutting me off
我关心的人之间的联♥系♥ 不是我自己
from the people that I care about--not me!
是你 阿德里安 不是我
You're the one, Adrian. Not me.
不是我
Not me!
安然无恙
Safe.
安然无恙
It's safe.
我不知道你是怎么进来的
I don't know how you're getting in here...
但如果你在这里 听好了
but if you're here now, know this.
你是个懦夫
You coward!
懦夫
Coward!
我会找到你的 我会阻止你
I will find you, and I will stop you.
阻止你 我会阻止你
Stop you. I'll stop you.
我会 阻止你的
I'll st--stop you.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表