剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, my God, you're-you're pregnant.
我知道...
I know...
你真的 真的是怀上了
You're really, really pregnant.
我知道
I know.
这到底是怎么回事
How the hell did that happen?
我不知道
I don't know!
我猜她和别人滚床单了
I'm guessing she had sex.
皮特
Pete?
你知道我的...
You know my...
皮特 我的内衣实在不是为这准备的
oh, Pete, my bra's really not made for these.
给你 把这个穿上
Okay, okay, here, put this on.
太好了
Yes.
天哪 我实在没法在里面呆着了
Oh, my God, I had to get out of there.
氨水的味道太...
The smell of ammonia...
我 我现在什么都能闻到
I-I can smell everything now.
好吧 在我开始之前 我要先
All right, well, in advance of what I'm sure I'll do,
-向你道歉 -谁
- I apologize. - Who?
听着 麦卡 有人诅咒了你
Right, okay, look, Mykes, somebody whammied you.
你以为呢
Ya think?
我知道时间和地点
Okay, I know where and when,
但我不知道是谁 用了什么 怎么做到的
but I don't know who, what, or how.
给阿迪打电♥话♥
Call Artie.
如果克劳迪娅发现你开走了她的普锐斯
If Claudia finds out you borrowed her Prius C,
她非跟你拼了不可
she's gonna rake you over the coals.
那完蛋的会是她自己
Well, joke'll be on her then.
什么意思
What?
没什么
Uh, nothing.
你有没有试过这个丰田英腾车载系统
Hey, have you, uh, checked out this car's Entune system?
有必应还有潘多拉音乐盒
It's got, uh, Bing and Pandora.
真是太好了 那样的话就算我们
Oh, what a relief. That way if we can't find
找不到丢失的藏物
the missing artifact,
我们还可以定制自己的音乐频道
we can customize our music stations.
-看 奶牛 -没错
- Hey, cow. - Yes.
车♥库♥一定就在附近
I think the garage must be nearby.
哈特菲尔德步♥枪♥开始拉你
The Hatfield Rifle's starting to tug.
说明麦考伊步♥枪♥就在附近
That means the McCoy is nearby.
等等
Wait...
-阿迪 -你最好是有什么正经事
- Artie! - This better be important.
阿迪 我怀孕了
Artie, I'm pregnant.
我还苏格兰玛丽女王呢
Ha, ha and I'm Mary, Queen of Scots.
什么 你怎么会...皮特
What? How did you...Pete!
我没碰她一根手指头
I didn't even touch her.
听着 阿迪 我在冰球赛现场
Look, Artie, I was at the hockey game,
然后我感觉肚子疼
and I felt this pain in my abdomen,
我不知道发生了什么
and then I don't know what happened.
也不知为什么我好想哭
And I don't know why I'm starting to cry.
是荷尔蒙作祟
It's hormonal.
别提荷尔蒙了 好吗
Don't say hormonal, okay?
提起这个让我更想哭
It makes me wanna cry more.
这就是我为什么不结婚
See, that's why I never married.
还用你说
Preaching to the choir.
阿迪 这件事出乎我们意料
Look, Artie, this came out of nowhere.
我们本以为是要从某个球迷那里找一个
We thought we were hunting for a healing artifact
有治疗效用的藏物
owned by a fan.
被治愈的运动员 怀孕的女人
A healed athlete, pregnant woman.
这可能是个能实现愿望的藏物
This could be a wish-fulfillment artifact instead.
麦卡 你刚才碰了什么
Myka, what did you touch?
什么 你以为是我自己想怀孕吗
What?! You-you-you think that I wished for this?
你们脑子坏掉了吗
What is wrong with you guys?
我的确很为我妹妹高兴
Okay, I am very happy for my sister,
但是我自己并不想怀孕
but I don't wanna be pregnant.
那还有谁会希望你怀孕呢
Yeah, well, who else would wish this on you?
我 我不知道 阿迪
Well, I don -- I don't know, Artie.
迈克 我们接过吻
Uh, Mike? I mean, we did kiss.
阿迪 这步♥枪♥...我快坚持不住了
Artie, the rifle... I can't hold still much longer.
去问问迈克 别再亲他了
Well, talk to Mike, and no more kissing!
-他连拜拜都没说 -他什么时候说过
- He didn't even say good-bye. - He never does.
好吧
Okay.
皮特 也许 也许是我不了解自己
You know, Pete, maybe-maybe I don't know myself.
也许我的确嫉妒我妹妹
You know, maybe-maybe I am jealous of my sister.
可能我真的希望这样
Maybe I did wish for this.
我不这么觉得
Yeah, I don't think so.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
因为我这么希望过
Because I wished for it.
什么
What?
我也不知道 麦卡
Well, I don't know, Mykes.
我只是闪过那么一个念头
You know, it was just a passing thought.
我在体育馆看到个可爱的小男孩
I mean, I saw this cute kid,
我管他叫小牛仔
and I called him buckaroo.
那和我怀孕有什么关系
What would that have to do with me being pregnant?
当时我就想 什么时候
Well, I've been thinking, you know,
我才能有自己的家庭
am I ever gonna have a family?
有谁会愿意和我分享这疯狂的生活呢
You know, I mean, who wants to share my insane life?
然后我忽然意识到已经有个人
And then, I realized that someone
在和我分享这疯狂的生活了
already shares my insane life.
别说了 成吗
Just stop, okay?
别说了 我不想再哭了
Stop! I will not start crying again.
好吧 你看到那个小男孩的时候
Okay, okay, what-what were you in contact with
有没有碰到什么东西
when you saw that little boy?
钥匙链 麦卡
The keychain, Mykes.
我拿过一串钥匙链 上面栓着一大串东西
The keychain, it had a bunch of things on it.
好 那我们把那串钥匙链找出来
Okay, okay, then we'll find the keychain.
然后我们中和了它
We'll neutralize it.
但是 我需要先上趟厕所
But first, I have to pee.
把门关上
Close the door!
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
搞什么 我可能会中枪啊
What the hell? I could have been shot!
是啊...抱歉 我忘了你拿着枪
Yeah...I... sorry, I kinda forgot you had the rifle.
你忘了
Oh, you forgot?
是啊 你有必要这么生气吗
Yeah, what are you getting so upset about?
你是可能中枪 但你靠节拍器维持生命
You would have been shot, but you're on the metronome.
你死不了
You wouldn't have died.
没错 但克劳迪娅可能会出事
Yeah, but Claudia might have.
什么意思
Excuse me?
什么 没有 没什么
Uh...what? No, no. I don't know.
史蒂夫
Steve?
你刚刚说克劳迪娅有什么事
You were saying something about Claudia.
快告诉我
Please, go on.
好吧
All right.
自从克劳迪娅救活我以后 我们就...
Ever since Claudia brought me back, we've been...
连在一起了
connected.
每次我受伤 她会感觉到疼痛
Every time I get hurt, she feels the pain.
原来这就是她提到的奇怪的感觉
Oh, so that's the weirdness she was talking about.
我本来还担心...有什么别的事呢
See, I was afraid that...something else.
-她不知道吗 -是的
- Uh, she doesn't know. - No.
这就是为什么我近来都尽量保持低调
That's why I've been trying to lay low.
-为了保护她 -是的
- It's to protect her. - Yeah.
我们得赶紧把你和节拍器分开
We gotta get you off that metronome.
我一直在研究这个 阿迪
I've been looking into it, Artie.
我甚至不知道有没有这个可能
I don't know if it's possible.
在13号♥仓库 一切皆有可能
At Warehouse 13, anything's possible.
我是说有时候是这样的
You know, sometimes.
在你害克劳迪娅中枪之前
Yeah, we gotta get this rifle
我们赶紧把枪放回后备箱吧
back in the trunk before you get Claudia shot.
各位 她在哪儿
Guys, where is she?
刚才坐在这的那个
The one who was sitting here?
她走了
She left.
迈克亲了那个美女
She was super-pissed at Mike
她气坏了
for kissing that pretty girl.
-她也不是很漂亮 -她很漂亮
- She wasn't that pretty. - Hey, she's pretty!
你有所有粉丝的名单 对吧
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表