剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
皮特 皮特 会不会那纹身
Oh, my God. Pete, Pete, what if the tattoo
不是从盒子里面出来的
didn't come in the box?
而是附在盒子表面
What if it came on the box?
仔细想想 皮革究竟是什么
Think about it. After all, what's leather?
我不知道 皮吗
I don't know. Skin.
等等 麦卡
Wait, Myka.
皮革 皮革就是皮啊
Leather--leather is skin!
对 说不定还是那个人♥肉♥炸♥弹♥的皮
Right, maybe even the skin from the suicide bomber.
这工作有时候还真恶心人
Sometimes this job can be so gross!
如果纹身是从盒子转移到阿曼达身上
Okay, so if it transferred to Amanda from the box,
如果纹身是在不同皮肤间转移...
if it transfers skin to skin...
也许我可以把它再转到盒子上去
Uh, maybe I can transfer it back.
对 你把盒子压在纹身上试试
Yes, just press the box against the tattoo.
行 行 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
该死的
Damn it!
怎么了 皮特 怎么了
What? Pete, what's wrong?
我以前光做引体向上了
I do too many pull-ups.
早知道就练瑜伽了
I should've done yoga.
麦卡 但愿我跟你说的最后一句话不是
Myka, please don't let my last words be
早知道就练瑜伽了
"I should've done yoga."
不 不会 你听我说
No, no, just listen to me!
你不会倒下的 你不会死的 好吗
You are not just gonna lie down and die, okay?
倒下
Lie down!
麦卡 倒下 倒下
Myka, lie down! Lie down!
皮特 你在胡说什么
Pete, you're raving.
皮特啊 我的天 你爆♥炸♥了吗
Pete? Oh, my God, did you explode?
皮特啊 你 你是已经融化了吗
Pete, did you--did you melt?
皮特
Pete?
我没事了
I'm okay.
再来点皮
Give me some skin!
太好了
Yes!
我看见了爆♥炸♥ 我还以为
Oh, my God, I saw the explosion and I thought--
不 不 我好得很 我没事 我没事
No, no, I'm good. I'm good. I'm okay.
-谢天谢地 -我懂
- Oh, thank god! - Oh, oh, oh, I know.
我懂
Oh, I know.
我懂的
I know.
我懂的 我懂的
I know, I know, I know.
我懂的
I know.
-皮特 -阿曼达
- Pete. - Amanda.
皮特
Pete.
你可以放开我了 皮特
You can let go now, Pete.
-放松 -没错
- At ease! - Right.
抱歉 我得赶回去科泉市了
Oh, uh, I'm sorry. I need to get back to Colorado Springs.
你可以借一架黑鹰直升机给我吗
Do you have a black hawk I could borrow?
我不能随便把直升机借给平民
I can't just give a helicopter to a civilian.
真的吗
Oh, really?
一个你还爱着的平民也不行吗
Not even a civilian you're still in love with?
-我没说过这话 -你说过了
- I never said that. - Yes, you did.
-没有 我是说 -你说过了
- No, I said... - No, no, no.
-我对你的爱从未停止过 -你不能收回这话
- "I never stopped loving you." - You can't take it back now.
完全两码事
Totally different thing.
-你怎么能收回说过的话 -这没任何意义
- You can't just go back. - It doesn't mean anything.
什么叫没任何意义
What do you mean it doesn't mean anything?
对我来说有意义
It means something to me.
好吧 我给你找架直升机 行了吧
All right, fine, I'll get you a helicopter, all right?
这应该够热了吧
That looks hot enough.
网络果然是万能的
Yay, internet!
约书亚 你该剪剪指甲了
Oh, jeez. Josh, get a manicure.
你好啊 卷轴
And hello, scroll.
不要畏惧 地球人
Do not recoil, earthling.
我并无恶意
I come in peace.
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
惊喜吧 我来探望你了
Surprise...Visit...
我是来给你看看我今年万圣节新点子的
to show you my Halloween idea this year.
不 不 你来这里是因为
No, no, no, no. You're here because--ow!
仓库有事发生了 对吧
Something warehouse-y happened, didn't it?
不是
No.
是的 但我救你一命了 第二次了
Yes, but I saved you, again.
发生了什么事
What just happened?
我看着这幅画 然后
I-I-I was looking at this painting, and then--
这个画框是由伦布兰特的画框大♥师♥
This frame was constructed by Rembrandt's master framer
用刺葵打造的
who used wood from the acacia tree of iusaaset.
-生命之树 -没错
- The tree of life. - Very good.
这就是为什么有些伦布兰特的画
That's how some of Rembrandt's paintings
如此栩栩如生
are so incredibly lifelike.
也就是说 兄弟会的人也在里面吗
So is the brotherhood in there too?
一定是艾德里安修士在前往仓库之前
Brother Adrian must have trapped them inside
把他们困在里面了
before he left for the warehouse.
他们应该会紧随你一个接一个从画里出来
They should be following you out one by one.
出来一个了
There's one now.
你们是什么人
Who are you people?
你们不该出现在图书室里
You cannot be in the library!
省着点用 金克斯探员
Keep that handy, agent Jinks.
我觉得你还要用几次
I have a feeling you'll use it several more times.
只要等到凯文回家
Just wait till Kevin comes home.
对了
Oh, that's right.
我有老公 而你却没有
I have a husband and you don't.
这里什么都没有
Nothing here, nothing.
没一样东西有反应
Nothing is reacting.
特蕾西 你没事吧
Trace, you okay?
我感觉不太对劲
I don't feel so good.
特蕾西
Trace?
特蕾西
Tracy?
麦卡
Myka!
皮特 我在这里
Pete, I'm up here!
皮特
Pete.
你工作中的老公吗
Your work husband?
你永远只会有这个老公
Only husband you'll ever have.
麦卡 你受伤了吗
Mykes! Hey, are you hurt?
身体上没什么事 但下个感恩节
Well, not physically, but--but next Thanksgiving
可能会有点问题了
might be a little problematic.
特蕾西怎么样
How's tracy?
不太好 它的心跳跟发了疯似的
She's not good. Her heartbeat's going crazy.
我有点担心宝宝
I'm a little worried about the baby.
藏物呢
And the artifact?
什么都找不到
I can't find anything.
看样子 除了包装纸以外
Well, looks like you went through everything
你都检查过一遍了
but the wrapping paper.
什么 包装纸
What? Wrapping paper.
垃圾 我还没检查过垃圾堆里的包装纸
The garbage! I haven't checked the wrapping paper in the garbage!
快 麦卡
Hurry, Mykes!
给我说说那颗痣
So tell me about the mole.
怎么了 隹哲
What is it, Trailer?
小狗通常都喜欢我
Dogs usually like me.
为什么 为什么你不直接杀了我
Why don't you-- why don't you just kill me?
我不是凶手
I'm not a murderer.
但别担心
But don't worry.
你再也逃不出去了
You're never getting out of here again.
那么说艾德里安修士是谁
So who is Brother Adrian?
我想 又是一个热爱藏物的神经病吧
Just another in the long list of psychos who love artifacts, I guess.
但是他怎么知道我在门罗帕克呢
But how would he know I was in Menlo Park?
除非你跟别人说 不然没人会知道
I mean, that was a secret unless you told someone.
我没说
Mm-mmm, not me,
除非你不经意的
unless you inadvertently--
阿迪不会说出去的
Uh-uh, Artie was clear.
如果我告诉别人 他会亲自
If I told anyone, he would personally--
等等
Wait.
阿迪知道你在这里吗
Artie knew you were here?
是啊 他两周前帮我安顿在这的
Well, yeah, he set it all up about two weeks ago.
但是他听到的时候好像很惊讶
But that--he acted like it was a complete surprise,
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表