剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Maybe it's something else.
不 永不放弃 永不投降
No, never give up, never surrender.
给我点时间 让我看一看
Just give me a second. Let me look at this.
六个桶 相同的标签 相同的木片
Okay, six barrels, same label, same trim pieces.
相同的... 太明显了
Same-- Oh! It's so obvious.
好多了
That's better.
-再来一次 -好
- Again. - Okay.
就是这样
Oh, yeah, that's it.
你果然是位破坏闯入专家
Still an expert at breaking and entering.
和偷自行车差不多
It's like stealing a bicycle.
好了
All right.
你穿墙技术怎么样
And how are you at breaking through walls?
试试看就知道了
Well, we'll find out, won't we?
希望皮特和麦卡没事
Hope Pete and Myka are okay.
维尼熊 让我来吧
Hey, pooh bear, you want to let me do that?
现在你知道为什么
Now do you see why it was important
-你跟来很重要了吧 -是
- that you came along? - Yeah.
我能想象你试着爬过去是什么样
I can just picture you trying to get through here.
"救命 我卡住了"
"Oh, help and bother! I'm stuck!"
行了 行了
All right, all right.
《Rumbly in My Rumbly》维尼熊电影插曲
-"我的肚子咕咕叫" -别说了
- "I'm so rumbly in my tumbly." - Stop it.
-老笨熊 -够了
- Silly old bear. - Enough.
你看见什么了
What do you see?
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
克劳迪娅 能听见我吗
Claudia, can you hear me?
克劳迪娅
Claud--Claudia?
-你没事吧 -很好
- You all right? - I'm fine.
我想我找到了什么东西
I think I found something.
我找到了 对吧
I found something, right?
我的天
Dear god.
这是一个星盘
This is an astrolabe.
如果我...理解正确的话
And if I'm... reading this right,
这东西属于费迪南德·麦哲伦
it belonged to Ferdinand Magellan.
表上的"M"肯定就是这个意思了
That must be what this "M" on the watch is for.
这就是为什么它是个24小时的码表
That's why it's a 24-hour stopwatch.
因为麦哲伦是世界上
Because Magellan was the first guy
进行环球航行的第一人
to sail all the way around the world.
看来你五年级学得还真不错啊
So you actually paid attention in fifth grade?
是啊 现在该你回想你的年少时光
Yes, now think back to your youth,
回忆他跨过国际日界线的那个夜晚
and try to remember what he said to you on deck
在甲板上到底对你说了什么
the night he crossed the international date line.
我永远听不厌这种评语
I never tire of those comments.
如果这就是自动防故障装置
If this is the fail-safe,
那它肯定是被注入了什么东西
then it must've been imbued with something.
某种能让它抹去24小时 却...
Something that lets it erase 24 hours, but...
-却什么 -照准仪
- But what? - The alidade--
粘在中♥央♥位置的目镜不见了
Eyepiece that affixes to the center--it's missing.
这就是 这就是那些水手
It's what--it's what the sailors used
用来辨别自己方位的东西
to look through to get their bearings.
好吧 它肯定还在这里
Okay, it must still be in here.
这地方并不深 离坚石只有
It's not very deep, only about 12 feet back
大约十二英尺的距离
before it dead ends into solid rock.
它就是一根直筒的黄铜
Uh, it's just a straight piece of brass,
-两头有点尖尖的 -拜托
- pointed slightly on each end. - Please.
有人不知道照准仪长什么样吗
Who doesn't know what an alidade looks like?
这后面没东西 阿迪
Uh, there's nothing back here, Artie.
什么都没有 也许它
Absolutely nothing. Maybe it's--
那个属于我们
That belongs to us.
你不理解
You don't understand.
-世界已经失去希望了 -不 朋友
- The world has lost hope. - No, my friend.
是你不理解
It's you who doesn't understand.
我不能让你拿走星盘
I can't let you take the astrolabe.
-放回去 -不 不
- Put it back. - No, no.
-听我说 -放回去
- Listen to me. - Put it back.
马上
Now.
我只说一遍
I won't ask you again.
克劳迪娅 快回来
Claudia, get back!
不
No!
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
皮特 你那边有进展吗
Any luck out there, Pete?
我们这样是没有意义的
Look, there's no use trying to get in this way.
这不只是个塌陷处 这是个陷阱
It's not just a cave-in, it's a trap.
我们根本过不了铁门
We'll never get past the iron gate.
肯定要有个松放开关之类的东西
Got to be a release switch or something
-能把她弄出来 -好吧 克劳迪娅
- to get her out of there. - All right, Claudia,
-你能找到其它出口吗 -不能
- can you see another way out? - No.
而且我的腿都被困在尘土中了
My legs are trapped under the dirt anyway.
-我动不了 -我应该想到的
- I can't move. - I should've seen this.
太明显了 我在搞什么啊
It was so damn obvious. What the hell was I doing?
你当时在取麦哲伦的星盘 阿迪
You were getting Magellan's astrolabe, Artie.
我只拿到了一半 你看看这代价
I only got half of it. And at what price?
我们还没得到好处
We're already seeing the downside of this thing
就已经先看到它的副作用了
before we get any of the benefits from it.
阿迪 我们会把她救出来的
Artie, hey. We're gonna get her out.
-总归有办法的 -是啊
- There's always a way, all right? - Yeah.
别丧失希望 找到另一部分再说
Don't lose hope, guys. Just find the other part.
如果你们能搞定
If you can make it work,
我就再也不用来这里了 对吧
I won't ever have gone in here, right?
她说得对 我们必须集中精力以大局为重
She's right, we have to stay focused on the big picture.
我们得抹掉这24小时
We have to erase the last 24 hours.
没错 但是另一部分在哪里呢
Yeah, but where's the other part?
照准仪
The alidade.
没有跟圆盘在一起
It wasn't with the disc.
我不知道 它在哪里都有可能
I don't know, it could be anywhere.
全世界的任何一个地方都有可能
It could be anywhere in the world.
那块表
The watch.
表上的文字是葡萄牙语的 对吧
The writing on the watch was Portuguese, right?
麦哲伦是个葡萄牙人
Magellan was portuguese.
巴尔沃萨也是葡萄牙人
Barbosa was Portuguese.
杜阿特·巴尔沃萨是麦哲伦船上的船长
Duarte Barbosa, he was the captain of Magellan's ship.
维多利亚号♥
Victoria.
别看我啊
Well, don't look at me.
我大概整天就跟人打架了
I was probably at wrestling practice.
好吧 说不定这表上有什么信息
All right, maybe there's something on this watch.
能把这个表跟星盘联♥系♥在一起
Something to connect it to this astrolabe
它能启发我们一下
so it'll tell us something.
阿迪 看
Artie, look.
我知道 它又变回怀表了
I know. It's a watch again.
是啊 但是时间不对
Yeah, but that's the wrong time.
4点18分 这个时间有什么特别的
4:18? What's the significance of that?
说不定是经度/纬度
Could be longitude/latitude.
北纬4度东经18度位于中非共和国
4 north/18 east is literally the middle of the jungle
中♥央♥的一片丛林中
In the Central African Republic.
南纬4度东经18度在刚果
4 south/18 east is middle of Congo.
不管怎么说我们没法赶到这两个地方
We couldn't get to either place in time anyway.
北纬4度西经18度 在大西洋上
4 north/18 west, middle of the Atlantic.
南纬4度西经18度 也一样
4 south/18 west, ditto.
四月十八日如何
April 18th?
1775年 鲍尔· 利维拉的午夜狂飙
1775. Paul Revere's ride.
我都不用去查
I don't even have to look that one up.
1881年 一个叫比利的小孩
Uh, 1881, Billy the kid escaped from
从新墨西哥州的林肯郡监狱越狱
Lincoln County Jail in New Mexico.
1906年 旧金山地震
1906. San Francisco earthquake.
1923年 扬基体育场开张
1923. Yankee stadium opened. -
1930年 英国广播电视台宣布
1930. BBC announces that there's no news
那一天没有任何新闻可播
to report that day.
好吧 说不定也不是日期
All right, maybe it's not a date.
还有别的选择吗
Any other options?
418地区代码是魁北克
Uh, the 418 area code is Quebec.
418年 没有什么重要的事发生
Uh, the year 418, nothing happened of consequence.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表