剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
给我们松绑 我们就不计较了
Untie us, and we'll call it Jake.
那是自然
Of course.
但你们要先告诉我
After you tell me
你们去卡尔森先生的办公室干什么
why you were at Mr. Carson's office.
我们在查是谁抓走了他
We were looking for dope on who snatched him.
看来我们找到了
I guess we found it.
不是的 皮特 他也在找卡尔森
No, Pete, he's looking for Carson too.
是吧 你是...
Aren't you, mister...?
巴纳巴斯 凯斯宾·巴纳巴斯
Barnabas. Caspian Barnabas.
作为一个女人 你真是很机敏
You're quite astute for a woman.
我上过大学
I went to college.
我相信你肯定上过
I bet you did.
你在找玉象
You're after the jade elephant.
是不是
Aren't you?
不要过于聪明
There is such a thing as too smart.
你想知道一个秘密吗
You want to know a secret?
充满期待
I am awash with anticipation.
因为我是一个女人
Your goons went easy on me
所以你的笨蛋打手对我比较温柔
'cause I'm a dame.
他们应该邦得紧一些的
They should've tied my ropes tighter.
现在 松开他 你这个大翡翠
Now, untie him, you big jasper.
翡翠
Jasper, ha ha!
太好了 什么意思
Nice! What's it mean?
这是个严重的误会
There's been a terrible misunderstanding.
是啊 你没想到我的搭档这么牛
Yeah, you misunderstood how kick-ass my partner can be.
这家俱乐部...只是个爱好
This club is, uh, merely a hobby.
我的职业 应该说
I am, by vocation, shall we say,
是一个珍稀文物的牵线者
a procurer of rare and valuable artifacts.
是吗 我们也是
Oh, yeah? Us too.
太好了 同行啊
Excellent. Kindred spirits.
我聘了卡尔森先生去找玉象
I hired Mr. Carson to find the elephant.
但不幸的是 找到以后他想要自己留下
But alas, once found he decided to retain ownership.
你觉得他是为了什么
Why do you think that is?
驱使人类的共同原因 贪婪
What motivates any man? Greed.
这你肯定知道不少
I bet you know all about that.
我付过钱了
I paid him.
这就意味着我才是玉象的主人
That means I am the owner of the jade elephant
我才是这肮脏的故事里被冤枉的一方
and the wronged party in this sordid tale.
是吗 这话跟我疼痛的下巴说吧
Yeah, tell that to my aching jaw.
我再一次致以诚挚的歉意
Again, my sincere regrets.
拿着 这是给我找回玉象的聘金
Here, a retainer to find my elephant.
算了吧 老兄 我们已经有...
Oh, please, dude, we already have--
成交 老板
Eggs in the coffee, boss.
走吧 小菜一碟
Come on, this'll be duck soup.
你的确在享受这个过程
You are enjoying this!
奥利弗·卡尔森
东方考古
卡尔森可能是我们仅存的线索了
Carson may be our only lead,
但这地方已经被翻过了
but this place has already been tossed.
巴纳巴斯的打手一定遗漏了什么
Barnabas' goons must have missed something,
不然他也不会雇我们
otherwise he wouldn't have hired us.
是啊 你拿了他的钱 为什么
Yeah, and you took his money. Why?
我们总会需要些什么
We're gonna need something,
被困在这儿 有些现金...
some cash while we're trapped in here and--
克里斯蒂安
Kristieanne.
什么 是跟"翡翠"类似的东西吗
What? Is that like jasper?
安东尼·毕肖普 那个作者...
Anthony Bishop, the author--
他母亲的名字是克里斯蒂安
his mother's name was kristieanne.
是吗 所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以...
So...
克里斯蒂安大酒店
是了 那些打手永远也不会知道这个
Oh, right, so the goons would never know that.
这对他们来说只是个旧火柴盒
It's a plain old matchbook to them,
对我们来说就是一条无意识留下的线索
an unintended clue for us.
"作为一个女人 你真是很机敏"
"You're quite astute for a woman."
把访客签名簿给我 别问问题
I need your guest book and no questions.
听到了吗 伙计
You got that, ace?
皮特 这是四十年代
Pete, it's the '40s.
用五美元就能贿赂他
You could have bribed him with $5.
把剩下的钱找给我 听到没
And I want change from that "C" Note, see?
他不会回来了 是不是
He's not coming back, is he?
有人抹去了一个访客记录
Someone's erased an entry.
-这我有办法 -什么
- I think I got this one. - What?
雷蒙德·圣詹姆斯在《灰暗备忘录》中就这么做过
Raymond st. James did it in Dark Memento.
奥古斯都·皮特·里弗斯 204房♥间
Augustus Pitt Rivers, 204.
这绝对是个黑色电影里的名字
That is a noir name
虽然我从没听说过
if I ever heard one.
皮特 奥古斯都·里弗斯是一个真实的考古学家
Pete, Augustus Rivers is a real archaeologist.
我们失踪的卡尔森先生也是个考古学家
And our missing Mr. Carson is an archaeologist.
他一定是用里弗斯当化名
He must be using Rivers as his alias.
看到这个 你想到了什么
That remind you of anything?
看来玉象就在房♥间里
I'd say there's a jade elephant in the room.
皮特 看这窗户
Pete? The window.
卡尔森
Carson!
玉象依然在卡尔森手里
Carson's still got the elephant.
我看未必
I don't think so.
这是奥利弗·卡尔森 他死了
This is Oliver Carson, and he's dead.
好吧 不管谁杀了奥利弗·卡尔森
All right, well, whoever killed Carson
他把玉象拿走了
has the elephant.
也就是说 我们没拿到
Either way, we don't.
皮特 这不仅仅是个文物遗失的故事了
Pete, this isn't just a story about a missing relic.
如果卡尔森死了
If Carson's dead,
那我们就是在一起谋杀迷案里了
we're in a murder mystery.
好极了 现在我们得去找那失踪的玩意儿
Great. Now we got to find the missing dingus
并找出杀害卡尔森的凶手
and put the finger on whoever rubbed out Carson,
不然我们就永远被困在这个疯狂的小镇里了
or we're locked up in crazy town forever.
我们怎么就没落入一本烹饪书里
Why couldn't we have fallen into a cookbook?
经典车迷亚瑟·威斯福特
"Classic-car buff Artie Weisfelt
拍卖♥♥这辆196♥4♥年的敞篷车
"bids a fond farewell to this 196♥4♥ convertible
若非如此 这辆车将前往其新家
"before it leaves for its new home--
位于辛斯海姆的德国汽车技术博物馆
Sinsheim, Germany's Auto & Technik Museum."
墨镜不错
Hey, some nice shades.
墨镜隐藏了他的眼泪
They're hiding his tears.
太棒了
This is great.
酒店名称清晰可见
Hotel's name is clearly visible,
这样小偷就明确知道该去哪里找
so the thief will know exactly where to find it.
是的 兰贝斯把钱和这个链接一起发过去了
Yeah, Lambeth sent this link with the money,
我们现在要做的就是等贼出现
so all we have to do is wait for the thief to show up.
天呐
Oh, my god.
被跟我说你把我的
Tell me you are not messing
特斯拉手榴弹捣鼓坏了
with one of my tesla grenades.
我没捣鼓
I'm not messing.
我在做些改进
I'm making some improvements
增大它的攻击范围
so I can increase the blast radius.
好吧 知道吗
Okay, you know what?
首先 你不能改进已经完美的东西
First of all, you don't improve perfection.
你启动这个
You turn up the blast on this,
它就令人目眩昏迷
and it goes from stun to fry.
我不想冒险
Yeah, well, I'm not taking any chances.
如果我们有...
If we have--
第二 还有一个更狡猾的计划
And second, a subtler plan.
你做了一个GPS追踪装置
Oh, you made a GPS tracking device.
-是的 -真令人刮目相看
- Yes, I did. - It's very impressive.
-谢谢 -上面显示我的车在西班牙
- Thank you. - It says my car is in Spain.
-什么 -真是天才计划
- What? - Brilliant plan.
好吧 你的...
Okay, your--
肯定是刚才特斯拉手榴弹的小插曲
Your little trick with the tesla grenade
使它变到了另一个频率上
must have bumped it to a different frequency.
-现在这是我的错误了 -我原谅你
- This is my fault now? - I forgive you.
你破坏的东西我都能修
Nothing you can break that I can't unbreak.
等你收到信♥号♥♥告诉我
Just let me know when you get the signal.
好
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表