剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
I know.Just ...
我们还是专注来这的目的吧 也许
try and keep focus on what we're doing here and maybe--
我骗谁呢
Who am I kidding?
我也没办法不想这件事
I can't stop thinking about it either.
不过无论发生了什么 我们都是一家人
But you know what, whatever happens, we are still family.
我知道我们能解决的
And we will get through this, I know it.
是吗 我不这么看
Yeah? Well, I don't.
琳娜不仅死了 麦卡
Leena isn't just dead, Myka,
而且是阿迪杀了她
Artie killed her.
即使我们让他恢复了正常
Even if we get him back,
他铸成的大错我们该怎么告诉他
how are we going to tell him what he did?
-他还会记得吗 -我不知道 皮特
- Is he even gonna remember it? - I don't know, Pete!
我不知道他会不会记得
I don't know if he's gonna remember,
也不知道怎么开口跟他说 行吗
and I don't know how we're gonna tell him, okay?
不过明日事明日再说 好吗
But that is on tomorrow's list, okay?
眼下最要紧得找到那把匕♥首♥
Today's list is find the dagger,
别再说阿迪了
stop Artie.
先应付好今天吧
So let's just--let's just get through today.
大使的收藏就陈列在那里
That's where the ambassador's collection is being displayed.
很好
Nice.
你和弗雷德里克夫人一定发现
So, you and Mrs. Frederic must've found out
星盘另有玄机了吧
something else about the astrolabe.
也不是
Not really.
基本上查不到什么说法
Hardly anything's been written about it.
"也不是" "基本上查不到"
"Not really." "Hardly anything."
具体点好吗
Please quantify.
艾德里安修士还在查 行吗
Brother Adrian is still digging, okay?
我保证他会挖出点资料的
I'm sure he will find something else.
我是说 会有的
I mean, you know, something.
你到底瞒了我什么
What aren't you telling me?
没有
Nothing.
对任何人撒谎都能明察秋毫的人来说
You know, for someone who can tell when someone else is lying,
你撒起谎来
You are a--
真蹩脚 知道 我明白
Terrible liar. Yes, I've heard.
那就打住 对我说实话
So stop it. Just tell me.
行
Okay.
我们查到的资料都说没了星盘
Everything we found so far says we can't heal Artie
就不能让阿迪恢复正常
without using the astrolabe again.
鉴于那么做会造成的后果 意味着
And given what that would do to the world, that means...
我们根本救不了阿迪
We can't heal Artie at all.
我们能救阿迪
We're not gonna lose Artie.
谁都说救不了你 你不也安然无恙的
They said we couldn't bring you back and here you are.
我们会找到办法救回阿迪的
We'll find a way to bring Artie back.
就是这儿 八号♥仓库
This is it. Warehouse 8.
天呐 不知道我为什么要费神修指甲
Ugh. God, I don't know why I bother doing my nails.
我知道 因为我的就像鸡爪
Oh, I know. My cuticles are a mess.
这下面总不是无底洞吧 是不是
It's gotta be down there somewhere, right?
来吧
Come on.
我们还真是上不了台面的那队啊
We are so the "B" Team.
那边 看见了
There. See?
也不算糟嘛 对吗
That wasn't so bad, was it?
我希望我们能撒上点面包屑
Well, I'm kinda wishing that we drop some bread crumbs.
别紧张 忧郁型男
Relax, Hansel.
我根本不觉得这下面会有什么
I highly doubt there's an evil witch down here
吃人的妖魔鬼怪
Who's gonna eat us.
怪事天天有
Stranger things have happened.
密♥码♥锁 对吗
Figures, right?
我说是山人自有妙计
I say we let ourselves in.
从IRS区拿的 黄铜钥匙烧不坏
It's from the IRS quartum. Brass keys don't burn.
欢迎
Welcome...
来到八号♥仓库
To warehouse 8.
一目了然毋须多说 不过"哎呀"
Not to state the obvious, but, "Uh-oh."
不 不会的
No. No uh-ohs.
就是这里 只能是这里
It's here. It has to be here.
我没看出来
I don't see how.
这里就是个空空如也的洞穴
It's just an empty cave.
等一下
Hey, wait a sec.
这个呢 你怎么看这个
What about this? What do you think?
是某种线索还是
Is this a clue or...
差劲的洞穴艺术
Just bad cave art?
就目前的情况来看 当它是条线索
Given the circumstances, let's go with clue.
尽管我真心希望它有那么一点点
Although I wish it looked at least a little bit
像朵兰花
like an orchid.
我也这么想
Yeah, me too.
麦卡 你看
Ooh, Mykes, look.
这把像是克林贡一役中的战斧
This thing looks like a Klingon Battle axe.
你觉得他们会不会介意我...
Do you think they'd mind if I--
介意
yes!
介意
Yes.
我确信他们一定不允许
I do think that they would have a problem with it.
我们是来找匕♥首♥的 好吗
We're here to find the dagger, all right?
我们有些什么线索
So what do we know?
匕♥首♥是来自十六世纪的
We know that it's from the 16th century.
好吧 那么
Right. So--
就是它
That's it.
皮特
Pete.
-他怎么会知道 -不重要吧
- How did he know? - Doesn't matter.
阿迪 老伙计 在这里碰到你真好
Hey, Artie, old bean! Fancy meeting you here.
我是说 多巧啊 对吗
I mean, what are the chances, right?
别做傻事
Don't do anything foolish.
阿迪
Artie...
听我说 我们能帮你
Listen to me. We can help you.
你想帮我 把星盘给我
You wanna help me? Give me the astrolabe.
你知道我们不能这么做
You know we can't do that Artie.
跟我们回去吧 我们可以一起解决
Just come back with us. We can work this out.
皮特 你是个白♥痴♥
You're an idiot, Pete.
你不过是个对主人唯命是从的傀儡
You're a dancing monkey.
走错一步就会把自己逼入死角
Just one bad decision away from the bottle.
你真的觉得阿迪愿意当
You really think that Artie wants to be
你父亲的替代品吗
your substitute father?
陪着个外表长大成人 内心却还是
Playing daddy to a weak-willed six-year-old
意志薄弱的6岁小孩玩过家家演爸爸
trapped in an aging man's body.
整天发牢骚抱怨自己害亲生父亲葬身火海
Still whining about letting his real father die in a fire
你当时明明就能够救他
when you should have saved him.
阿迪 别说了
Artie, stop.
至于你
And you,
你那永不妥协一板一眼的假正经
with your uncompromising prudish rigidity,
自以为高人一等
and your condescension,
还有那让人气结的自以为是
and your infuriating belief that
以为自己比谁都聪明
you're always the smartest one in the room.
殊不知自己已经踏上了孤独终老的不归路
You're on a direct path to spending the rest of your life alone.
难道你们还不明白吗
Don't you understand?
阿迪想让你们都滚出他的人生
Artie wants you out of his life.
永远的
Forever.
阿迪 住手
Artie, don't!
那是什...
What's tha...
这是艾萨克·帕克的套索
It's a noose that belonged to Isaac Parker.
美国法官 以酷爱判绞刑闻名
他是名闻天下的"西部绞刑法官"
He was the most famous Hanging Judge in the Old West.
现正我终于能彻底摆脱你们了
Now I'm finally done with you.
勒得真紧
It's tight.
我们得斩断那套索
We need to get to the noose.
勒得越来越紧了
It's getting tighter.
拿到了 我拿到了
I got it. I got it.
有你的 扔得真准
That was amazing.
今天不是驾鹤归西的良辰吉日
Well, today was not a good day to die.
-可不是嘛 -而且我不是个白♥痴♥
- Yeah. - And I am not an idiot.
皮特 这我当然知道
Pete, I know.
他之前说的那番话
All that stuff that he was saying
关于我爸还有你的性格
about my dad and about you,
那是他的真心话吗
is that what he really thinks?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表