剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
真是个大笑话 你知道这有多丢脸吗
What a great joke that is! Do you know how humiliating it is.
-董事们只是想 -董事们
- The Regents just simply felt-- - Oh, the Regents!
董事们也参与了
The Regents are a part of this!
没错 他们当然参与了
Brilliant! Of course they're a part of this.
否则他们也不会想出这么傻的计划
Otherwise, they wouldn't come up with such a stupid plan.
你们就没有比坐在一起讨论我的精神健康
You all have nothing better to do than sit around
更有意义的事吗
and discuss my mental health?
你知道你能做什么吗
You know what you can do?
你可以回去告诉他们你失败了
You can run back to them and tell them you failed.
也许他们能找个人
Maybe they can come up with somebody to help you
帮你摆脱这种失望感
work through your disappointment.
看你能不能用心理分♥析♥从这里走出去
See if you can psychoanalyze your way out of the stacks.
演的太好了 太好了
Great show! Great show! Terrific.
为什么会有四十八个空座
Why are there 48 empty seats out there
酒店明明像万圣节送糖果一样
when the hotel is passing out free tickets
送出了所有的赠票
like they're Halloween candy?
瓦尔 听我说 听我说
Val, listen, listen, listen.
一个连满座都做不到的赞助人
What good is a promoter
-到底有什么用 -瓦尔 瓦尔 听我说
- who can't get me a full house? - Val, Val, listen.
总统 也许不是总统 但
The President--well, maybe not the President, but--
在我炒你鱿鱼的时候给我闭嘴
Shut up while I'm firing you!
我想普雷斯顿可能不会跟我们合作了
I'm thinking Mr. Preston might not be so cooperative.
皮特 你看这个
Pete, look at this.
这么说漂浮魔术是假的
So the levitation trick was just a harness.
拉斯维加斯周围的沙漠里
The desert around Las Vegas is littered
全都是爱打听的人的尸体
with the bodies of nosey people.
我们可不是爱打听
Oh, yeah? We're not nosey.
我们是特勤局的
We're Secret Service.
特勤局
Secret Service?
我知道你们为什么来这了
I know why you're here.
你们想见识真正神奇的东西吗
Do you want to see something truly magical?
充满魔力的 来吧
Truly, truly magical. Come on.
跟我来
Follow me.
这就是
Here's the trick.
我正让你们消失
I'm making you disappear.
你们就可以去有搜查令的地方
And you can shove that badge
乱挥你们的徽章了
where your search warrant ought to be.
普雷斯顿先生 我们只是想问一些
Mr. Preston, we just have some questions
-关于你漂浮的问题 -不 不
- about your levitation-- - No, no, no!
你们想知道我的秘密
You want to know my secrets?
先拿到执行令再说 现在给我
Get an executive order. Now get--
警♥察♥正在发起搜索
Metro police is starting a search.
我告诉他们他为一个新魔术
I told them a jet pack he was using
准备的喷气装置失灵了
for a new trick malfunctioned.
我觉得藏物不在这
I don't think that the artifact's here.
瓦尔为什么这么暴躁
Why was Val so ticked off?
我告诉过他
I've been telling him,
他要是总演一个节目 上座率就会下降
you play the same venue for a decade, attendance drops.
他需要创新
He needs new material.
他们说他的表演是最火爆的
They said he was the hottest act on the strip.
瓦尔是个好演员
Val's a great performer.
他是个爱出风头的人 但说道魔术
He's a showman, but as for the magic,
我猜已经没有魔术师可以偷了
I guess there's no magicians left to steal from.
你说瓦尔·普雷斯顿的魔术是偷的
Wait, so Val Preston steals his tricks?
我在马西姆的休息室里
I found him in the Luxy Lounge
发现了这事
right here at the Maximus.
用他的手♥机♥偷听
He was taping Monty The Magnificent
-不可思议的蒙提 -等一下
- on his cell phone. - Okay, wait.
我在大厅看到了蒙提的海报
I saw the poster of Monty in the lobby.
那个人好像110岁了
That guy's, like, 110.
那还是张旧海报
And that's an old picture.
但瓦尔被吓到了
But Val's panicked.
他策划了一场室外促销表演
He's got a big outdoor promotional stunt planned,
但他的表演毫无新意
but he's got nothing new.
传言说 蒙提总有新表演
The word is, Monty actually has something new.
皮特 传言说的没错 你来看这个
Pete, word is right. Check this out.
记住瓦尔是拍摄这个的人
And remember that Val was the one filming it.
不可思议的蒙提已经
Monty The Magnificent has developed
拥有了让人漂浮的能力
the ability to levitate anyone.
有人想体验一下吗
So, do I have any volunteers?
来吧
Come on.
就你了 拿着相机的先生
You, sir. With the camera.
不会有事的 不会有事的
That's all right. That's all right.
随便拍
Come on. Film away.
真正的魔法不需要遮掩
Real magic has nothing to hide.
蒙提用藏物让一个观众飘了起来
So Monty uses an artifact to levitate a volunteer,
然后再某个时刻
and then sometime later,
这个观众又飞上了天
the volunteer shoots up into the sky.
我们得赶在蒙提下次表演前找到他
We have to get to Monty before his next show.
阿比盖尔
Abigail.
这真烦人
That is annoying.
管理顾问没和病人在一起
It's rather unorthodox
真是不同寻常
to administer counsel without the patient.
你把阿迪·尼尔森这样的人扔给我
You throw a man like Artie Nielson at me
都不用提醒我一下吗
without so much as a warning?
你想让我说什么
What would you have had me say?
他是那种傲慢 自闭
That he's exactly the kind of arrogant, closed off,
我就是因为他这种自以为无所不知的人
know-it-all that drove me away
才放弃这份工作的
from this work.
要我说 亚瑟绝对会是那种能让你
And I would argue that Arthur is exactly the kind of man
-留下来的人 -你倒开始心理分♥析♥了
- that should make you stay. - Now who's analyzing?
如果你有心帮忙
Look, if you really want to help,
就告诉我这里哪件藏物
you'll tell me which of these artifacts
能麻痹亚瑟的痛苦
will help Artie numb his pain.
周医生 我们不会用藏物
Dr. Chow, we do not use artifacts
去解决问题
to solve our problems.
我们的工作是防止它们被滥用
We prevent the use of them.
这我知道
Yes, I know.
但如果你想让我在你的地盘上工作
But if you want me to play in your sandbox,
就得跟我分享你的"玩具"
I need to have access to your toys.
你好 请问你是蒙提·迪尔曼吗
Hello. Monty Dilman?
不 我是他的心脏医生
No, I'm his cardiologist.
他的身体还好吗
Is he all right?
他得停止演出 好好休养
He needs to stop performing.
你们是他的家人吗
Are you family?
不 我们是他的...
No, we're...
-粉丝 -粉丝
- Fans. - Fans.
好吧
Great.
别让他太兴奋
Well, try not to get him excited.
他现在很脆弱
He's fragile.
是的 我是 进来吧
Yes, yes. Come in.
你们俩是哪家酒店介绍来的
So, what hotel are you kids from?
实际上 我们是特勤局的
We're actually with the Secret Service.
有几个问题想问问你
We're just here to ask you a few questions.
你最近有让瓦尔·普雷斯顿漂浮在空中吗
Did you recently levitate a Val Preston?
我就知道
I knew it.
经过多年的寻觅 总算让我找着了
After all these years, I finally found it.
我才演了几天
I'd only been doing it a few days,
普雷斯顿那家伙就想来偷师
and that bozo Preston came trying to steal it.
我看见他偷偷摸摸躲在观众群中
Oh, I saw him skulking around the audience
还举着个摄像机
with his little camera.
他本来想在今晚的斑布扎拉节上
He was hoping to use my trick
表演我的魔术
in his big Bamboozala Festival tonight.
我想今晚的斑布扎拉节
Well, it doesn't look like
他是去不成了
he'll be Bamboozaling tonight after all.
蒙提 既然你知道普雷斯顿先生
Monty, if you knew Mr. Preston
想偷学你的魔术
was trying to steal your trick,
为什么还要选他当志愿者呢
then why use him as a volunteer?
因为这样他就会绞尽脑汁去解密这招数
Because he'll go nuts trying to figure it out.
但你们知道吗
And you know why?
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表