剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
我觉得再让自己面对
I didn't see the point
那男孩家庭的丧子之痛毫无意义
of adding this boy's family's suffering to our own.
让他的余生
It was enough that
在监狱中度过就够了
he was going to spend the rest of his life in jail,
所以我 我反对死刑
so I-- I fought against it.
做出那样的决定一定很困难
That must've been so hard.
是的 但当我看到他母亲的脸时
Yes, until I saw his mother's face.
我知道这么做是正确的
It was the right thing to do.
但史蒂夫觉得我背叛了奥利维亚
But Stevie felt like I had betrayed Olivia.
我以为我们最终会心平气和地
I thought that we would eventually make our peace,
翻过这一页 但他...
and get past it, but he--
-但他离开了 -是的
- But he just left. - Yeah.
这首诗让我想起 我生下孩子们的那天
This poem, it reminds me of the day my babies were born.
重回来处
"From whence one comes."
重回来处
From whence one comes?
我想 作为母亲
You know, I don't think there's a moment
那是一生中最纯粹的时刻了
in a mother's life that's more pure than that.
重纯起始
"Make a pure start."
皮特 皮特 大赛要开始了
Pete? Pete, it's time for the big fight.
好吧 谢谢 我没事
Okay. Thank you. I'm g-- I'm fine.
行了 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine.
-谢谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you. - Thank you very much.
女士们先生们 大家晚上好
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
欢迎来到塔利健身房♥
Welcome to Tully's.
今晚将有场精彩绝伦的决斗
We got a great fight tonight.
蓝方是 体重达79公斤的
In the blue corner, weighing in at 175 pounds,
镶嵌好手托德·默里
the best of buhl... Todd Murray!
你确定没事吗 看起来还有点晕
Are you sure you're okay? You still look a little woozy.
我就长这样
That's my look.
体重达82公斤的
Weighing in at 180...
今晚来的人更多了 对吗
There are a lot more people here, though, right?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Okay.
道尔顿冉起的希望之星
Dalton's new hope...
科迪·贝尔
Cody Bell!
好吵 太大声了
Oh, ow! Loud! Loud!
皮特 听着
Pete, listen.
科迪打你时 我好像看见了些什么
When Cody hit you, I think that I-I saw something.
我只看到星星转 还有小鸟飞
All I saw were stars. Oh, and birds.
不 听我说 就好像他的手臂
No! Listen to me! It-- it was almost like a shadow
蒙上了一层阴影 然后发出叫喊般的巨响
on his arm, and then a loud noise like, uh-- like a yell.
怎么 你觉得他对我下咒了
So, what, you think he whammied me?
一切发生得太快了 说实话 我只
It went by so fast, I- I, honestly, I just--
-我不知道 -我觉得是格雷提
- I don't know! - Well, my money's on Garity.
每次我问问题 他的兄弟就对我一顿打
Every time I ask, his boys unleashed.
我们去找出真♥相♥吧
Well, let's go find out.
-好的 -好 你确定没事
- Okay. - Okay. You sure you're okay?
是的
Yeah.
出拳 科迪 注意勾拳
Pound him, Code! Watch the hook!
格雷提 我们知道是你干的
Garity! Hey, we know it's you.
什么是我♥干♥的 就这样
You know it's me what? That's the stuff!
他才打了几个月 这孩子是拳击的料
He's only been fightin' a couple of months. The kid's a natural.
少兜圈子 好吗
Hey, quit stallin', okay?
无论你们在用什么 它在杀人
Whatever you guys are using, it's killing people.
我说过了 西斯科才是你们要找的人
I told you, Siskel's your man.
上 科迪 为了查理
Go Code! Do it for Charlie!
谁是查理
Who's Charlie?
他的父亲
His dad.
那个因事故受伤的领班
Foreman who had the accident?
等等 萨姆 科迪用了什么东西
Wait-- Sam, is Cody using something to--
让自己更强壮吗
to make himself stronger?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you saying now?
科迪认识凯伦·米勒吗
Does Cody know Karen Miller?
是的 他们曾约会过几次
Yeah, yeah, they went out a couple times.
我的天
Oh, my God.
皮特 皮特 带他离开
Pete! Pete, just-- just take him.
我继续留在这里
I'll stay here.
科迪赢了 道尔顿的本土冠军
Cody lane, Dalton's own champion!
马琳 现在总算有钱修好你家屋顶了
Hey, Marlene! Now we can finally get that roof of yours fixed!
皮特 我是对的
Pete, I was right.
我确实看见了些什么
I did see something.
问题是 那是什么
Question is: what is it?
你还在生气吗
You still pissed?
抱歉 这一切 让我有些抓狂
I'm sorry. It's-- this all just-- it makes me crazy.
舒曼后来确实疯了
Well... Schumann did go insane.
好吧 这可没什么帮助
Okay, that's not helping.
要是在平行世界里
You know, in a parallel universe,
我的房♥间估计就布置成这样
I could totally see this being my room.
史蒂夫 如果"重回来处"
Steve, what if "From whence one comes"
指的不是你的家 而是你母亲呢
isn't your home-- it's your mom?
而"重纯起始"
And-- and "Make a pure start,"
是指你出生那天
that's the day you were born,
你们之间只存在纯粹亲情的那刻
a moment of pure love between you two.
如果舒曼是和他的母亲紧密联♥系♥在了一起呢
What-- what if Schumann was tight with his mom?
我想 那一切就结束了
I guess it's all over then.
你为什么这么生气
Why are you so angry?
我和她谈过 我理解她...
I talked to her about it, and I get where she--
他杀了我姐姐
He killed my sister!
对 但佛教中最重要的不就是宽恕吗
Yes, and isn't forgiveness a big part of the Buddhism thing?
我还在修♥炼♥中 好吗
Well, I am a work in progress, okay?
我无法理解 一个如此思念女儿的母亲
I just-- I don't get how you can miss your daughter
多年来仍原封不动保留着她的房♥间
so much that you keep her room intact for years,
可一走出家门 却为凶手谋求活命的机会
but then you go out, and you fight for her murderer's life.
我一直想告诉你 但你却从不听
I tried to tell you, but you didn't wanna hear it.
那现在告诉我
So tell me now.
史蒂夫 这是两件事
Steven, they're separate things.
疼爱女儿和我的良心
Loving my daughter and my conscience,
它们 它们是两件事
they're-- they're separate things!
这对你的心灵有百害而无一利
This is not good for your soul!
一切的仇恨和愤怒对你没有好处
All this hate and anger is not good for you!
不 妈 很抱歉
No, mom! I am sorry.
那个卑鄙小人还活着
That scumbag is alive,
可小奥却死了 你怎么能...
and Livvy is dead. I mean, how can you--
就好像 拨了下开关那么轻巧
It's like you-- you just flip a switch.
我没有 你怎么能那么说
Except that I didn't. How can you say that?
我和你一样 沉浸在她过世的痛苦中
I live with her death as much as you do.
而且 我 我并未原谅那个男孩
And I- I didn't-- I didn't forgive that boy--
看上去可不是那样
Well, it sure looked like it.
不 我必须得日复一日 一次次地
No, I have to forgive him every day, again and again,
原谅他 在我生命的每个日子里
over and over. Every single day of my life,
我都得放下我的愤怒
I have to let go of my anger.
你是怎么办到的
How do you do that?
妈 因为我肯定办不到
Mom, because I sure as hell can't.
因为我想着她
I think about her.
你每时每刻想着凶手
You think about him every day,
而我想的是她
but I- I think about her,
因为她会那么做
Because it's what she would do,
我以为你知道这点
and I think that you know that.
我想放下的 真的
I wanna let it go. I really-- I really do.
但我不知道该怎么做
But I don't know how.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许就像你母亲做的那样
Maybe do what your mom does, maybe.
想想奥利维亚
Think of Olivia.
东桥纪念医院
不 我从没去过塔利健身房♥
No, never been to Tully's,
不过我的孩子当然会令我骄傲的
But my boy sure is making me proud.
是啊 他看起来像是个不错的家伙
Yeah, he seems like a great guy.
对他我有很好的预感
I-I get a good vibe from him.
贝尔先生 你觉得科迪身上
Mr. Bell, where do you think
突然出现的拳击力量是从哪来的呢
that Cody's sudden newfound boxing strength comes from?
大概是怒气吧
Anger, maybe.
他对我们的事故十分生气
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表