剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
这也取决于你的选择
It should be your choice too.
现在有件事更凶险万分
There is a great deal more at stake than you know.
伊桑 你不能这么做
Ethan, you need to stop.
每个人都是评论家
Everybody's a critic.
我们知道你所做的一切了
We know what you've been doing.
你为了自己而偷取别人的痛苦
You've been stealing other people's pain for yourself.
听上去像是个科幻小说
That sounds like science fiction.
是啊
Yeah.
但是你知道事实就是那样
But you know it's not.
我还知道 我不会放弃
I also know I'm not giving it up.
不要
No.
别再想IMT了
Don't worry about the I.M.T.
别让拉蒂默探员取消IMT
Go make sure agent Lattimer isn't shutting it down
我就不再想了
and I won't worry.
你知道我不能那么做
You know I can't do that.
抱歉了 休伊叔叔
I'm sorry, uncle Huey.
汤米 打开
Tommy, go!
好了
There.
这下他们应该能消停会了
That ought to hold 'em.
等等
Wha-- wait.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
什么
What?
那时世界丧失希望了
The world had lost hope.
使用星盘是我们唯一的办法
The astrolabe was our only solution.
你要相信我
You-- you have to believe me.
我曾试着告诉你真♥相♥
I tried to tell you.
我当时也在场吗
I was there?
是的
Oh, yes.
那我一定告诉你了 你...
Well, surely I- I told you, you'd--
你将创造出一个恶魔
you'd be creating an evil--
一个将伴随我余生的恶魔
An evil that I'd have to live with the rest of my days.
是的 你说了
Yes, you did.
但我能应付
But I can handle it.
那其他人呢
What about the rest of us?
你要让全世界的人
Will you condemn the rest of the world
都与你的恶魔相伴吗
to live with your evil?
没事的
It's okay.
这正是我想要的
This is what I want.
史蒂夫
Steve!
快起来
Hey, come on.
它会害死你的
But it's killing you.
死也值得
It's worth it.
我也能帮你
I can help you too.
不要
No!
我能带走你的痛苦
I can take away your pain.
不 你不能
No, you can't.
天呐 你都经历了什么
Oh, my god. What happened to you?
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
-不是你的错 -不 是我的错
- This isn't your fault. - Yes, it is my fault.
布雷迪之知道弹珠 是因为我给他看的
Brady knew about the marbles because I showed them to him.
我告诉他该如何使用
I told him how they worked.
什么 你为什么要这么做
What? Why-- why would you do something like that?
我并不是要他使用它们
I didn't mean for him to use them.
但他太聪明了 与众不同
But... he's smart. He's special.
我的天呐
Oh. Oh, my god.
你想让他成为像你一样的仓库探员
You- you wanted him to become a warehouse agent like you.
所以你才告诉他如何使用弹珠吗
That's-- that's why you showed them to him?
这是什么
What is this?
这是我的痛苦
This is my pain.
拜托 停下来
Please stop.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you all right? - Uh-huh, yeah.
我只是有点呼吸困难
I'm just having a little trouble breathing.
这是另一个副作用
This is another downside.
我都干了些什么
What is wrong with me?
你为什么把这些全往自己身上揽
Why are you taking this out on yourself?
30年来 我都不存在
For 30 years, I didn't exist.
然后我得到了第二次机会
Then I got a second chance.
我知足了吗 没有
But was that enough for me? No.
我想要后继有人 我选了布雷迪
I had to leave a legacy-- Brady.
我太贪心了
I was greedy.
不 是有点鲁莽 但不是贪心
No, reckless, maybe...but not greedy.
我想 我会没事的
And I'm-- I'm gonna be fine, I think.
如果我连第二次机会也错失了呢
What if I've run out of second chances?
如果老天爷要你和布雷迪
What if the universe is making
为我的错误付出代价呢
you and Brady pay for my mistakes?
停下 停下来
Stop, stop.
你使克劳迪娅窒息了
You're choking Claudia.
你会杀了她的
You could kill her.
什么
What?
不要
Aah, no!
看到了没
There. See?
也许只是因为我压力太大了
It was probably just a little bit of stress.
我没事了
I'm fine.
布雷迪很快也会没事的
Brady's gonna be fine in a minute.
而且我不觉得老天会伤害孩子们
And by the way, I don't think the universe
只为惩罚他们的傻叔叔
hurts teenage boys to punish their wacky uncles.
是我害他这样的
I did this to him.
雨果
Hugo...
如果布雷迪要成为仓库探员
If Brady is going to become the warehouse agent
如果你希望他做的话
you hope he will be...
-当然 -那就救他
- Yeah. - Then save him.
我们唯一能帮他的
The only way we're gonna help him
就是找到校长和最后一颗弹珠
is if we find the headmaster and that last marble.
我们需要你 雨果
So we need you, Hugo.
所剩时间不多了
We're running out of time.
我不会撤销我做的事
I will not undo what I have done.
兄弟会比你想的要强大的多
The brotherhood is more powerful than you think.
我为一些很厉害的人工作
I work for some pretty powerful people myself.
你闯进我的房♥子 偷走了星盘
You came into my house and stole from me,
毁了我的毕生心血
dismantled my life's work,
我会以牙还牙的
and I will respond in kind.
一切已逐渐拉开帷幕
Things have already been set in motion.
和你们董事不同的是
And unlike your regents,
我们会不择手段
we follow no rules.
我们只做该做的
We do whatever has to be done.
怎么了
Yeah?
伙计们 麻烦升级了
Guys, we got a code red.
全校人都在这里
The entire school's here.
但就是找不到校长
No one can find the headmaster.
我的预感也失灵了
Okay, and my-- my vibes are off the charts and--
糟糕
Oh, crap.
校董事来了
It's the school board.
那是校长的目标
The headmaster's targets.
如果这家伙计划在这里复仇
If this guy's planning on getting revenge in here,
很多孩子都会遭殃的
there's gonna be a whole lot of kids caught in the crossfire.
这里到处都是孩子
This is a lot of kids.
我不用预感也知道
Yeah, and I don't need vibes to know
这样下去情况不妙
this is gonna get bad.
雨果 如果校长有武器
Look, Hugo, if the headmaster had a weapon
比如步♥枪♥之类的
like a... I don't know... a rifle or something,
哪里有隐蔽处可供他射击
is there any place he could hide to get clean shot?
这里的一切尽在眼前
Everthing's exposed.
但他一定在这里的某处
Well, he's here somewhere.
只有一个地方可以
There's only one place we could...
-皮特 -怎么了
- Pete. - Yeah?
那扇门
That door.
那扇门通往哪儿
Where does it lead?
熔炉房♥
The furnace room
-熔炉房♥在哪里 -体育馆地下
- Which is where? - Undernearth the gym.
好吧 你们俩留在这里
All right, look, you guys stay here
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表