剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on Warehouse 13...
使用星盘会释放出一个可怕的恶魔
Using the astrolabe unleashes a formidable evil.
是什么让你需要冒如此大的危险
How could you take such a risk
动用一个可怕的藏物
with so formidable an artifact?
仓库毁了 你死了
Warehouse was gone! You were gone!
-我做错了吗 -没有
- Did I do wrong? - No.
换做是我也会这么做
I would've done the same.
我不会把星盘还给你
I will not give you back the astrolabe.
我不是想要回它
I don't want it back.
我想让你再用它一次
I want you to use it again.
拿着然后消失吧
Take this and disappear.
我把关于匕♥首♥的研究留给琳娜
I'll leave Leena my research on the dagger.
艾德里安修士 你去过南达科塔吗
Brother Adrian, have you ever been in South Dakota?
我没去过
No, I have not.
看来亚瑟一直在对付的
The Brother Adrian
那个艾德里安修士
that Arthur has been battling
并不存在
never really existed.
不管星盘有什么副作用
Whatever the effects of the astrolabe,
恐怕它已经使亚瑟
I'm afraid it's caused Arthur
有点精神崩溃了
to have some sort of psychotic break.
皮特 怎么了
Pete, was is it?
我有个预感
A vibe.
麦卡 给仓库打电♥话♥
Mykes, call the warehouse.
琳娜 阿迪 你们在吗
Leena! Artie! Are you here?
快 阿迪 我有很不好的...
Come on, Artie. I got a really bad--
又有预感来了
You got another one?
比之前的更糟 糟透了
Worse than before. Way worse.
我再打琳娜的手♥机♥试试看
Okay, I'm gonna call Leena's cell again, okay?
打给她 我也搞不明白
Yeah, call her, 'cause... I don't know.
也许...也许她被迫离开了
Maybe -- maybe she had to go out.
麦卡来电
这从来都不是好预兆
That's never a good sign.
对 但是先别慌
Okay. But don't panic, all right?
他们肯定在这里的某个地方
They have to be here somewhere.
考虑到这里差不多有罗德岛那么大
Yeah, well since "here" is about the size of Rhode Island,
我绝对有理由恐慌
I'd say it's a pretty good reason to panic.
皮特
Pete...
黑地窖
铜像区
我好像找到他们了
I think I found them.
我去黑地窖
I'll take the Dark Vault.
阿迪 一切都还...
Yo, Artie, is everything o--
阿迪
Artie.
阿迪
Artie!
琳娜
Leena?
麦卡 这里除了烂摊子没别的了
Mykes, there's nothing here but a mess.
这里被翻得一团糟
This place has been tossed.
麦卡 听到我说话了吗 麦卡
Myka, can you hear me? Myka?
皮特 我...快到铜像区来
Pete, I, um--just get to the Bronze Sector now.
怎么了 你还好吗
What is it? Are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not.
我们不好了
We're not.
麦卡 麦卡 你...
Myka. Myka, are you--
天哪 发生了...
Oh, my god, what--
她死了
She's dead.
发生了什么事
What happened?
有人枪击了她
Someone shot her.
有人...
Someone--
有人杀了她
Someone killed her.
亚瑟 恐怕是亚瑟杀了她
Arthur. I'm afraid Arthur took her life.
不可能
No way! Okay?
阿迪永远不可能...
Artie would never--
拉蒂默探员 没有人比我更感到不安了
No one is more disturbed than I am, Agent Lattimer.
我知道听起来不太像
I realize it sounds unlikely.
不太像 试试换成不可能
Oh, unlikely? Try impossible.
皮特 我已经告诉你发生了什么事
Pete, I've been telling you what's happening.
而且根据最近的情况...
And in light of recent circumstances--
没有别的解释了 对吗
There's no other explanation, is there?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid not.
我向她保证 而现在却...
I made her a promise and now--
对不起 各位
Sorry, all.
回来的路上真是一场噩梦
It was such a nightmare getting back.
因为天气不好他们就让我从波士顿中转
They routed me through Boston because of weather.
你们说这理由讲的通吗
Tell me that makes sense.
怎么了
What?
那不是真的 不可能会是真的
That's not true. That cannot be true.
恐怕是的 克劳迪娅
I'm afraid so, Claudia.
星盘的预言已经被验证了
It would appear the prophesy of the astrolabe has come to pass.
一个恶魔被孕育出来了
And an evil has been created.
而那个恶魔就是阿迪
And that evil is Artie.
罗伯斯庇尔使用星盘
When Robespierre used the astrolabe
扭转法国舆♥论♥反对国王之后
to turn french public opinion against the king,
他的内心被改变了
something-- something in him changed.
使得他去攻击他所信任的一切
It turned him against what he believed in.
因而导致了腥风血雨
Which led to the reign of terror.
成千上万的人因此丧命
Tens of thousands died.
阿迪使用了星盘 使得他变成了恶魔
So when Artie used it, it turned him evil
所以他才...
and that's why he...
杀了琳娜
killed Leena.
他没有杀琳娜
He did not kill Leena!
阿迪不是恶魔
Artie is not evil.
他只是受到了影响
He's been whammied,
就像我们全都受到过影响一样 对吗
just like we've all been whammied at some point, right?
弗雷德里克夫人 他从来没有放弃过我们
He never gave up on us, Mrs. Frederic.
无论发生了什么 无论我们做了什么
No matter what happened, no matter what we did.
所以我也绝对不会放弃他
And I'm not about to give up on him.
克劳迪 没人会放弃他
Claude, no one is giving up on him.
现在我们是要找办法治愈他
We're looking for a way to heal him now.
因此你们三个必须在出现
That's why the three of you must find him
另外伤亡之前找到他
before there are any other casualties.
黑地窖被捣毁了
Okay, uh, the Dark Vault, it was trashed.
显然
So obviously,
阿迪是在找星盘 对吗
Artie was looking for the astrolabe, right?
他没有拿到星盘
He doesn't have it.
我把星盘交给H.G.威尔斯了
I entrusted H.G. Wells with the astrolabe.
连我也不知道她在哪里
Even I do not know where she is.
所以他不可能拿得到星盘
And so there's no way he can get his hands on it.
尽管如此 你们千万要小心
Nevertheless, you must be extremely careful.
亚瑟是个可怕的对手
Arthur is a formidable enemy.
是个对我们了如指掌的对手
An enemy who knows everything about us...
知道我们会做什么以及会如何做
What we do and how we do it.
更令人不安的是 他了解我们
And more worrisome, he knows us.
了解我们的强项和弱点
Our strengths and our weaknesses.
别担心 弗雷德里克女士 我们会找到他
Don't worry, Mrs. Frederic. We'll find him.
皮特
Pete.
天哪
Oh, my god.
天哪
Oh, my god!
天哪 天哪
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
她去哪里了
Where'd she go?
去哪了 你们看到她了吗
Where'd she go? Did you guys see her?
-皮特 -她刚刚就在这里
- Pete... - She was right here.
她... 是琳娜
She... It was Leena!
你们没看到她吗
You didn't see her?
-皮特 -拜托 哥们
- Pete. - Come on, man.
我们都知道这是个诡异的地方
We all know this place does crazy things.
她没出现过 对吗
She wasn't here, was she?
因为她去世了 是吧
It's because she's dead, right?
因为琳娜... 所以她不可能出现在这里
Because Leena... So she couldn't have been here.
皮特
Pete.
可能吗
Could she?
关于麦哲伦的星盘的出处
Not very much is known about the provenance
并没有很多记录
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表