剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Oh, yeah.
那个宝贝有次几乎弄断了我的手
That baby almost took off my hand one time.
这事很有意思 我们当时在埃及
It's an interesting story. We were in Egypt, and--
希波克拉底氏誓言 那是我父亲的誓言
Hippocratic oath. You know, that's my dad's oath.
希波克拉底氏誓言: 立誓拯救人命及遵守医业准绳
首先 检柬一切堕落和害人之败行
First, do no harm.
所以我想大概我能做到的最不害人的行为
So I think probably the best no harm I can do
就是帮助保守这个地方的秘密
is to help keep this place secret.
斯坦利女士
Ms. Stanley.
拉蒂默探员 你能先离开一下吗
Agent Lattimer, would you excuse us?
好 你...
Yeah. Are--are you--
你要消除她的记忆吗
Are you gonna erase her memory?
如果你不记得我
If you don't remember me,
当你听到 嗨 嗨 嗨
when you hear, "Hey, hey, hey"--
-探员 -好吧
- Agent. - Yes.
谢谢你今日的帮助
Thank you for your assistance today.
这是我一手造成的
After I caused the whole problem.
我们管这个叫认知曲线
We'll call it a learning curve.
你们做的事情并不像政♥府♥事务
You don't strike me as government issue.
你在这里的职责是什么
What is your part in all of this?
你可以认为我是民间监督董事会的
I'm a member of what you might call
一名成员
a civilian oversight board.
他们都叫我们董事
We're known as the regents.
今天是你们决定让我进来的
You're the ones who decided to let me in on this today.
我们很注重探员的意见
We rely heavily on the input of our agents.
皮特真的是个很好的人
Well, Pete's a really good guy, you know.
你应该抓牢他
You should hang on to him.
我们会的
We intend to.
如果有人和你一样努力
When someone tries as hard as you did
寻找仓库的位置 并且能够
to find the warehouse and then shows
在行动中表现出相当大的智慧
considerable wisdom in their actions,
也许注定应该成为仓库一员
perhaps they're meant to be part of what we do.
有时这就是我们寻找新董事的方式
Sometimes that's how we find new regents.
你有兴趣吗
Might that interest you?
有 有的
Yes. Yeah. Mm-hmm.
你知道
Well, you know, uh...
也许是有的
it might, you know.
很好 我们改日再续
Good. Then we'll continue our discussions.
时间会说明一切
And time will tell.
放下那个
Put that down.
你太棒了
You were great.
所以那个坏蛋修士正在逃亡
All right, so the big bad brother is on the run.
是时候给他施压了 对吧
It's time to apply pressure, right?
对 现在他再也进不了仓库了
Right, now he can't get into the warehouse anymore--
打住 打住 打住 打住
Hold it, hold it. Hold it, hold it, hold it.
你们说得对 我自己承受了太多
You were right, I was handling too much for myself,
我的确需要你们的帮助 所以谢了
and I did need your help, so thanks.
-这是我们该做的 -接下来就是...
- That's why we're here. - And here comes the--
但是 还有一部分事情
But there is still a part of this
我不能告诉你们 因为哪怕你们只是知道
I can't tell you because even knowing about it
也将会身处险境
would put people in danger.
所以你们和此事的牵连到此结束
So this is where your involvement ends.
完事了 明白吗
You are done. Understood?
-但是阿迪 -好吧
- But Artie-- - Okay.
我们没完事 对吧
We're not done, are we?
离完事可远着呢
Not by a mile.
我猜你希望我俩单独谈谈
I presumed you'd rather we speak alone.
你猜对了
You presumed right.
你找到那把刀了吗
Did you find the knife?
有些线索了
I have a few leads.
但是有件事我们得先讨论讨论
There's something we need to discuss first.
一件我揣测已久的事情
Something that's been on my mind.
是什么
What would that be?
你在董事面前为我辩护的时候
When you pled on my behalf to the regents,
我明白你非常确定地说
I understand you spoke with great certainty
我会为了仓库放弃生命
that I would lay down my life for the warehouse.
是的
Uh, yes, well,
我很善于判断人的性格
I'm a good judge of character.
我相信你是
Yes, you are.
但是你是不是也很善于判断轮椅呢
But are you also a good judge of wheelchairs?
突然之间你就知道赛克斯
You quite suddenly knew that Mr. Sykes
随身带了炸♥弹♥
had brought a bomb with him
还知道炸♥弹♥的确切隐藏之处
and precisely where it was hidden.
你知道我做这工作多久了吗
Do you know how long I've been doing this job?
我有直觉
I had an instinct.
阿迪 要说我在哪一方面
Artie, if there's one subject
是世界顶级的专家的话 一定是时光旅行
I'm rather a world-class expert on, it's time travel.
曾经还一度有点走火入魔
Bit of an unhealthy obsession once, really.
我越想这事越确定
And the more I've thought about it, the more I'm convinced
这是对你行为的唯一解释
it's the only explanation for your behavior.
-不 不是的 -你知道我们
- N-no, it's not. - You knew things
其他人都不知道的
the rest of us couldn't
因为你已经去了未来又返回来了
because you've been ahead in time and come back again.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone...
我已经告诉了
I alraedy have.
我的天 你做了什么
Oh, my God. What have you done?
其实 我对弗雷德里克夫人说了我的怀疑
Actually, I talked my suspicion with Ms. Frederic.
阿迪 我不知道你为什么把这事保密
Artie, I don't know why you be keeping this a secret?
但我相信你使用了麦哲伦的星盘
But I believe you used the Magellan's astrolabe.
你告诉的所有人都会陷入
Anyone you tell will be in grave danger
危险之中
danger.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表