剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
《十三号♥仓库》前情提要
Previously on "Warehouse 13"...
使用星盘会释放出一个可怕的恶魔
Using the astrolabe unleashes a formidable evil
必须得根除它
that has to be eradicated.
你会帮我吗 亚瑟
Now will you help me, Arthur?
当然
Of course.
节拍器是给史蒂夫用的
The metronome is for Steve.
我要让他复活
I'm bringing him back.
金克斯探员已经和节拍器束缚在了一起
Agent Jinks is linked to the metronome.
我们到现在还不知道这个藏物的副作用
We do not yet know the downside of this artifact.
天 还是弄到我了
Oh, ah. God, they got me.
-没有啊 -我明明觉得疼啊
- I don't see anything. - God, I can feel it.
阿耳忒弥斯在哪里
Where's Artemis?
不不 你...终于来了
No, no, you just-- finally.
你半小时前就叫我们到这儿见你了
You told us to meet you here 30 minutes ago.
你从来不迟到 没事吧
You're never late. Are you okay?
我说也许你正忙着把皮孩子
I told them you probably got hung up
赶出你的草坪
yelling at kids to get off your lawn.
或者你正忙着发明火呢
Yeah, or maybe you were busy inventing fire.
在穴居时代
You know, from Caveman Times.
我不能开这种玩笑 对吧
I'm not allowed to do those, am I?
不能
No.
我从雨果·米勒那里收到消息
I got a message from Hugo Miller.
-休伊 -他怎么样
- Oh, Huey! - Oh, how is he?
他还是很恼人
Oh, he's--he's still irritating.
说话断断续续的
And he's scattered.
不过我把那些单词拼成了一句话
But I managed to piece together
他说他发现了一件藏物
that he's found an artifact.
我们必须去回收它
We're gonna have to go retrieve it.
皮特 我派你跟克劳迪娅过去
So, Pete, I'm gonna be sending you and Claudia.
什么
What?
可是我的搭档是史蒂夫
But I partner with Steve.
我是说 既然是我把他救活的
I mean, I did just bring him back from the dead,
那我应该算是他的主人了
so I kinda own him now.
无意冒犯 皮特
No offense, Pete.
没事
Nah.
无意冒犯 皮特
No offense, Pete?
你跟皮特去
You are going with Pete.
这是工作
This is a job.
可不是由你自己选择的
This is not a choose your own adventure book.
还是过来吧 小乖乖...
Ooh, why don't you come here, you--
好了 史蒂夫 你跟麦卡
All right, Steve, you and Myka,
你们去新奥尔良市
you're gonna go to New Orleans.
去找尼娜·戈登医生谈谈
You're gonna talk to a Dr. Nina Golden.
她是个临床医师
She's a therapist.
她的很多病人
Apparently, a bunch of her patients
在一夜之间就痊愈了
have been cured overnight.
也许她真的是个好医生
Well, maybe she's just a good therapist.
不可能 那些人都有严重的病症
No, no, these people have severe issues--
创伤后应激障碍 悲痛 麻痹恐惧症
P.T.S.D., grief, paralyzing phobias.
然而一夜之间
And literally overnight,
这些病症全部消失了
these issues have disappeared.
这种情况已经三个月了
It's been going on for three months.
所以我们是要阻止一个
So we are gonna stop an artifact
帮助不幸的人们康复的藏物吗
that helps troubled people become well?
是的
Yes, you are.
我们对藏物的了解是怎么样的
What do we know about artifacts?
有没有藏物
Any artifact, even the ones
哪怕是一个 只做好事的
that apparently are just doing good?
明白 马上去
Yes, we've got it. We're on it.
-好 -好极了
- Good. - Great.
所有人出发
Everybody go away.
皮特 皮特
Pete, Pete.
太粗暴了 阿迪 太粗暴了
Aah-aah, manhandling, Artie, manhandling.
你盯着点克劳迪娅
I want you to keep an eye on Claudia.
为什么 怎么了 她没事吧
What--why, what's wrong? Is she okay?
没 她没事 只是她经历得太多了
No, no, she's fine. She's just been through a lot.
我只是想确认一下
And I just wanna make sure that she's not
她不会压力太大
under too much stress.
好的 没问题 当然
Oh, all right, okay. Sure, of course.
好的 再见
Good. Bye.
好的
Okay.
康涅狄格州
新迦南
有人来看我真好
It is such a treat to have visitors.
过去几年
You know, I-I've been a nomad
我总是居无定所
for the last couple of years,
最后我决定不再流浪
and I finally decided to quit fighting it
回到我的旧公♥寓♥ 我可爱的家里来
and come back to my old pad, my home sweet home.
我喜欢你把东西都弄成...米色了
Yeah, I love what you've done with all the--the beige.
坐吧
Yeah. Sit. Sit.
雨果 你有没有...
So, Hugo, do you, uh--
有什么消息给我们
Do you have something for us?
我还以为你不会问了呢
I thought you'd never ask.
看看这些漂亮的小东西
Take a look at these little beauties.
这个 是一袋弹珠
This, my friend, is a bag of marbles
美国国际象棋大♥师♥ 是1972年至1975年的世界冠军
以前属于鲍比·菲舍尔
once owned by a young Bobby Fischer.
只要小小的一颗
Just one of these little cuties
就能让持有者拥有强大的专注力
gives the holder intense focus
和能使他所有目标都实现的强大驱动力
and a powerful drive to achieve any goal he sets.
酷啊
Cool.
但是长♥期♥接触会导致暴♥力♥行为
However, prolonged exposure can lead to violence...
好像没那么酷了
Uh, less cool.
以及精神错乱和中风
And ultimately insanity and/or stroke.
我七十年代搜寻过它们
I searched for them back in the '70s,
不过一直没能找到
But I was never able to find 'em.
后来我就被...
And then I was, uh, waylaid
被仓库的计算机系统伏击了
by the warehouse computer system.
-那你是怎么得到它们的 -联邦快递
- So how'd you get 'em? - FedEx.
那可够怪的
Well, that's weird.
把它们寄来的人肯定知道
Whoever sent these must have known
这些漂亮的小东西
these little beauties were way up
在我的愿望清单上名列前茅
on my most wanted list.
休伊叔叔
Uncle Huey.
他来了
Hey! Here he is.
-这是多诺万和拉蒂默探员 -你们好
- Agents Donovan and Lattimer... - Hey.
这是我独一无二的侄子布雷迪
This is my one and only nephew Brady.
很高兴见到两位
Very nice to meet you both.
布雷迪自从进了我的母校提尔森学院
Brady's staying with me while he attends
就来陪我住了
the Tilson Academy, my alma mater.
上次我把研究报告和弹珠忘在桌上了
Brady here got hold of the bag of marbles,
布雷迪看到了 就拿走了这袋弹珠
which I left on my desk, and, uh, research papers,
他把它们带去学校了
and he took them with him to school.
这个小恶魔
The little devil.
我只是有点好奇
I just got curious.
好奇
Curious.
你们听听
Did you hear that?
那是坏 布雷迪 是坏
I mean, bad, Brady, bad.
提尔森学院竞争太激烈了
Tilson's competitive.
特别是这星期 因为IMT
Especially this week, there's even more pressure
压力更大了
'cause of the I.M.T.
对
Oh, right.
那个IMT 国际猴子...
The I.M.T., the International Monkey--
是校际学科竞赛
Interschool multidiscipline tournament.
霍格沃兹的火焰杯也是校际比赛
-就跟霍格沃兹 -酷啊
- Like Hogwarts. - Oh, cool.
也没那么酷
Less cool.
不幸的是 这些都跟校友资助联♥系♥在一起
See, unfortunately, it's all tied up with alumni support.
所以父母跟老师有时候
So the parents and the faculty tend
会把孩子逼得太紧
to push the kids a bit hard.
所以压力落到了我们和北湖预备学校的头上
It's down to us and North Lake Prep,
跟我们同城的对手
our crosstown rivals.
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表