剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表
Now I'm putting you in a wooden kimono.
她都不说人话
That's not even english.
没关系 一切都结束了
Doesn't matter, because this is over.
你们放丽贝卡离开这里
You let Rebecca walk out of here
她就会放了莉莉
so she lets Lily go,
不然你俩都得死
or you both die.
这女人已经电死了两个人 毕肖普
The dame already fried two people, Bishop.
她一旦得到机会
The first chance she gets,
就会弄死你俩的
she'll drop you both into deep freeze.
-我想冒一次险 -托尼 你疯了吗
- I'll take my chances. - Tony, are you bananas?
他们是帮我们的
They're on our side.
闭上你的臭嘴 蠢娘们儿
Shut your trap, you dumb broad!
走开 不然我就开枪了
Scram, or I throw lead.
你不想失去你爱的人
You don't want to lose someone you love.
我明白
I get it.
但这一切差不多该结束了
But this literally has to end.
不 我现在与莉莉在这里生活
No, my life is here now, with Lily.
托尼 我爱你
Tony, I love you.
但是如果你认为 我会让你为了救我
But if you think I'd let you hurt anybody
而伤害别人的话 那么
just to save me, well...
你还不够了解我
You don't know me at all.
你太像她了
You're just like her...
纯真 温柔
Pure and sweet
而且永远都是对的
and usually right.
我知道
I know.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我只在乎你
- I love you, baby. - You're all I care about.
你们乘船的时候再说吧
Save it for the boat ride.
毕肖普 丽贝卡不可能是困在这里的
Bishop, there's no way that Rebecca is a real person
现实中的人吧 对吧
trapped in here too, is there?
对 我是拿我继母为原型写的她
No, I based her on my mother-in-law.
那你会喜欢这结局的
Well, you'll like this, then.
冷血无情啊
Now, that's hard-boiled.
手套属于凯里·洛夫廷
The gloves belonged to Carey Loftin.
他在《极乐狂飙》和《警网铁金刚》中有特技驾驶
He did all the stunt driving on Vanishing Point and Bullitt.
因此手套只作用于汽车
That's why they only work on cars.
他是一条过的神人
He was a one-take wonder.
所有特技镜头都是一次就过
He got every stunt the first try,
从来不会刮花车
never got a scratch on his cars.
洛夫廷一定赋予了手套
Loftin must have endowed the gloves
保护汽车毫发无伤的能力
with the ability to make any car untouchable.
那是什么声音
What was that noise?
似乎手套能保护任何汽车毫发无伤
It looks like the gloves can make any car untouchable.
但只有一次
But just once.
因为那个一条过的神人
Hence the one-take wonder.
所以你们的车现在会被撞毁了
So your cars are crashable now?
别担心 我自有打算
Don't worry. I've got a plan.
天哪
Oh, god!
-阿迪 你要做什么 -我在向她冲去
- Artie, what are you doing? - I'm charging her.
她会害怕的 她会刹车的
She'll get scared. She'll brake.
如果她没有呢
Yeah, what if she doesn't?
阿迪 如果她没停下呢
Artie, what if she doesn't stop?
阿迪
Artie!
看吧 这不是我第一次玩短程加速赛车了
Yeah, see this wasn't my first drag race.
他这段时间来第一次出外勤
His first field mission in a while
必然会有一些暂时性的小问题
was bound to have some hiccups.
他没事的
He's fine.
对
Right.
第二十七章
告别
为什么我们还在这里
Okay, so why are we still here?
是因为我们没把凶手绳之于法吗
'cause we didn't bring the killer to justice?
在黑色电影中 子弹就是审判
In a noir, a bullet is justice.
-麦卡 -怎么了
- Hey, Mykes. - What?
我好像有点感受到黑白电影的气氛了
I think I'm getting some black-and-white vibage.
我凭直觉行事
I'm working a hunch here,
只要用上你有的一切 亲爱的
but just cross everything you got, sweetheart.
太好了
Nice.
你怎么知道雾就是我们回家的路
How did you know that the fog would be our ride home?
《卡萨布兰卡》的结尾就是这样的
It's the end of Casablanca.
这点子是从毕肖普这偷来的
They stole that from Bishop, you know?
他来了
And here he comes.
我想他们还顺走了这场悲伤的告别
I guess they stole the tearful good-bye too.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我们相爱
We love each other.
我们可以现在动身去波拉波拉
We can go to Bora Bora now.
我不能留下
I can't stay.
我不是这个世界的人
I'm not from this world.
这很难解释清楚
It's hard to explain.
相信我 我不想走
Believe me, I don't want to go.
那就留下和我在一起
Then stay with me.
你要好好的
Be good, kid.
如果他留下会发生什么事
What would happen if he stayed?
这个故事结束了
The story's over.
我不知道你们是否能过上幸福快乐的日子
I don't know if you get your happily ever after
又或者你会消失
or you just fade away.
跟她在一起一秒
One more second with her
都会比没有她的一生更幸福
is a happier ending than a lifetime without her.
真是一句好台词
Okay, now, that is a good line.
好吧好吧 我回去会读书的
All right, all right, I'll read the books.
来吧 做你想做的
Go ahead. You know you want to.
于是
So...
侦探和他的...
The detective and his--
无畏的得力助手
Intrepid gal Friday.
侦探和他无畏的得力助手
The detective and his gal Friday
走进了层层雾中
walked off into the fog
只留下那对恋人紧紧相拥
And left the lovers in their embrace--
他们会永远拥抱在一起
An embrace that would last forever...
也许 只是也许
Maybe, just maybe.
好了
Okay.
那真是...
That was, um...
那是什么
What was that?
那是梦 亲爱的
That was the stuff dreams are made of, sweetheart.
不过好疼
And also painful-- ah--
真的很疼
Really, really painful.
所有书页都写满了
All the pages have writing on them now.
我们把故事完结了
We finished the story.
我只想说明阿迪跳到疾驶中的汽车前
It's just that jumping in front of a speeding car
克劳迪娅还在后备箱里
with Claudia in the trunk
阿迪还跟那个偷车贼较劲
and playing chicken with a car thief,
他这样不仅仅是让他自己陷入危险中
Artie wasn't just putting himself in danger.
而是所有人
It was everyone.
我知道他说他是跟着直觉走的
And I know that he says that he was following his gut,
但我恐怕他是不必要的鲁莽了
but I'm afraid that he's being unnecessarily reckless,
我很担心他
and I'm really worried about him.
谢谢你的坦率
Thank you for your candor.
我们也一直很担心尼尔森探员
We've been worried about Agent Nielsen as well.
这证实了我们的担忧
This confirms our fears.
你是什么意思
What does that mean?
董事们是时候开始行动了
It's time for the regents to act.
你那时要我看着点阿迪
When you asked me to keep an eye on Artie,
说是为了帮助他
you said it was to help him.
相信我们 金克斯探员
Trust us, Agent Jinks.
等一等
Well, wait a second.
高山先生 我知道经历创伤是什么样的感觉
Mr. Kosan, I know what it's like to go through trauma.
过去几个月发生的事
And the last few months are not something
阿迪不可能很快或很容易将它翻篇
that Artie will get through easily or quickly.
我们必须帮助他
We need to be there for him,
而不是把他铜化
not bronze him
或是逼他走上H.G.威尔斯的老路
or turn him into some H.G. Wells hologram.
注意 金克斯探员
Noted, Agent Jinks.
你知道的越少
The less you know,
对尼尔森探员就越好
剧集 | 十三号仓库(2009) | 导航列表