On their way, approximately three miles west of your 20.
在路上 距你位置大约四公里
There they are, right there.
看到了 就在那儿
We have eyes on the suspect's vehicle.
我们看到嫌疑人的车了
Great. Turn on your body cams
很好 打开你们的随身摄像机
and do your thing.
然后做你该做的
Suspect's on foot. We're in pursuit.
嫌疑人步行 我们去追
I'm going after Keller.
我追凯勒
Maggie, I want OA to take the lead.
麦姬 我想让OA主导
Do not engage with the suspect unless absolutely necessary.
除非必要情况 不要开枪
There's too much at risk right now.
风险太大
Don't move!
别动
Sophie! Stop! Stop!
苏菲 站住 站住
It's over.
结束了
Turn around. Put your hands up.
转身 把手举起来
Turn around and put your hands up.
转身 把手举起来
No. Now.
不 现在
You can't be in her ear right now.
你不能在这个时候作指示
Gotta let her do her thing.
得让她按自己的方式来
I said, turn around and put your hands up!
我说了 转身然后把手举起来
I didn't mean for this to happen!
我不是故意的
I didn't want anyone to get hurt!
我没想让任何人受伤
You need to shut your mouth. I didn't want to do this.
你得闭嘴 我不想这样做的
They made me. They made you?
他们逼我的 他们逼你的吗
They made you launder drug money?
他们逼你洗钱吗
They made you hire a hit man and kill Angela Perez?
他们逼你雇杀手杀死安吉拉·皮尔兹
And Jason Bell?
还有杰森·贝尔的吗
He was my husband.
他是我的丈夫
And you had him killed.
你让人杀了他
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I really am.
我真的很抱歉
No.
不
I didn't have a choice!
我没有选择
Look, I'm a victim, too!
听着 我也是受害者
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Moya... You need to stop walking.
摩亚 不要再往前走了
He loaned me money to get my company off the ground
他借我钱让我把公♥司♥运营起来
and he just kept pressing me. Stop walking.
然后他一直不停逼我 停下
And pressing me. You better stop walking.
再逼我 不要再往前了
And he wouldn't stop! Stop walking
他不肯住手 站住
or I will shoot!
不然我就开枪了
Fine. Do it.
好啊 开枪啊
Shoot me!
打死我
Come on, Maggie.
拜托 麦姬
Come on, pull the trigger!
来啊 扣动扳机
Maggie!
麦姬
You're under arrest
你因涉嫌谋杀
for the murder of Angela Perez and Jason Bell.
安吉拉·皮尔兹和杰森·贝尔被捕了
Okay.
好了
She played it right. By the book.
她做得很好 按规章来的
Yeah. We got lucky.
是啊 是我们运气好
Nice work. Yes. Great, great job.
做得好 嗯 很好 做得好
Maggie, you played it perfectly.
麦姬 你做得很完美
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you for trusting me.
谢谢你信任我
I'm so glad you were able to make the arrest.
我很高兴逮捕行动很成功
Speaking of arrest,
说到逮捕
Sophie Keller just rolled on Moya.
苏菲·凯勒供出了摩亚
She gave up everything she could on the drive back.
她回来路上供出了所有的一切
Biggest cartel boss we've ever busted.
我们抓到的最大的毒枭
If it weren't for Jason, none of this
如果不是杰森 这一切
would have ever happened.
都不会发生的
It was his curiosity and his courage
是他的好奇心还有勇气
that got the ball rolling.
让这一切开始的
He was an amazing guy.
他是个非常棒的人
I'm so happy this is over.
真高兴这一切结束了
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah. Me too.
是啊 我也是
Excuse me.
失陪
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
You okay?
你还好吗
It got kind of emotional in there.
有点情绪激动
It happens.
有时会这样
Yeah, it does.
是啊
But you're good? Yup. I'm fine, thank you.
你没事吗 嗯 我很好 谢谢
All right.
那就好
Hey, Jubal. Yeah.
嘿 尤巴尔 嗯
Um... I do want to tell you something.
我确实想告诉你一件事
I just submitted my retirement papers.
我刚刚递交了我的退休申请
What?
什么
It's time.
是时候了
I didn't realize that until today.
我今天才意识到
What do you mean? What are you talking about?
什么意思 你在说什么
Because...
因为...
For the first time in my career,
我职业生涯中第一次
I made a decision based on feelings,
根据自己的感情做出了判断
not logic. Empathy, not protocol.
不是根据逻辑 是同情而不是规章
I tried to help Maggie get closure
我试图帮助麦姬得到答案
'cause I like her and I wanted her to feel good again,
因为我喜欢她 我想让她再次好起来
but that was a huge mistake.
但那是个严重的错误
A mistake that could've cost her her career.
这个错误有可能导致她失去工作
Or worse.
或更糟
Is this, like, official?
这是 认真的吗
Yep. I'm going to tell the rest of the team tomorrow.
是的 我准备明天告诉小组的其他人
I don't want to step on Maggie's victory.
我不想破坏麦姬的胜利
She's in a good place.
她现在很好
Let her enjoy it.
让她享受一下
It's the right decision.
这是正确的决定
I'm excited.
我很激动
Well...
那...
if you're excited, then I'm happy for you.
如果你很激动的话 我为你开心
Thank you.
谢谢
But you will be missed.
我们都会很想你的
Well, I hope a little.
希望有人能想我
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's get dinner. Like, a real dinner.
我们去吃晚餐吧 认真的晚餐
We've been partners for ten months
我们当了十个月的搭档了
and we still haven't had a proper meal together.
连一次正经的饭都没吃过
If you ask me, it's time we change that.
你要是问我的话 我觉得是时候了
I agree.
我同意
We can toast to new beginnings.
我们可以庆祝新的开始
Sounds good to me.
听起来不错
Like that brilliant Egyptian philosopher once said,
一个很聪明的埃及哲学家曾说过
"As hard as it is to accept, life is for the living."
"即使难以接受 活着是为了生活的"
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表