Two years ago? That's around the same time
两年前 差不多正是杂种帮
the Mongrels started selling meth.
开始卖♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥的时候
Okay so Krawley, being this value-added lawyer,
所以克劳依作为拥有附加价值的律师
introduces Rizzo to Thorne,
介绍里索和索伦认识
launching the Mongrels into the meth game.
让杂种帮参与贩卖♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
That's a win-win for everyone involved.
对涉事的所有人都是双赢
Until Greg arrests Thorne on a gun charge.
直到格雷戈以枪♥支♥罪名逮捕了索伦
Good-bye, motorcycles, hello, prison.
再见 摩托车 你好 监狱
So he offers to flip on Krawley and Rizzo.
所以他提议报复克劳依和里索
Well, it's a great theory, but we still have to prove
想法不错 但我们还是需要证据
that Krawley did the murders.
证明是克劳依犯下的谋杀
Bring in Rizzo. On what?
把里索带来 以什么罪名
Be creative.
发挥下创造力
Suspicious Activity Report?
可疑行动报告
Form TD F 90-22.47, to be precise.
准确地说是TD F 90-22.47号♥表格
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么
Your bank filed a report last month,
你的银行上个月提交了一份报告
stating that it believes that all of the money
指称怀疑你的所有存款
you've been depositing may be derived
都可能来自于
from illegal activities.
非法行为
What the hell does that even mean?
这到底什么意思
It means we are opening up a case against you.
意思是我们对你展开了调查
We're going to be digging into all of your financials...
我们会调查你的所有经济状况...
Unless you talk to us.
除非你自己告诉我们
Talk to you about what?
告诉你们什么
Mark Krawley.
马克·克劳依
We believe he killed an FBI agent named Greg Kennedy
我们认为他杀害了一名联邦探员 格雷戈·肯尼迪
and a meth-selling biker named Mason Thorne.
以及一个贩卖♥♥兴♥奋♥剂♥的骑手 梅森·索伦
We also think that Krawley did this to protect you.
我们还认为克劳依这么做是为了保护你
Thorne was about to sell you out.
索伦想出♥卖♥♥♥你
Krawley wouldn't even protect his own mother,
克劳依连他自己老妈都不会保护的
let alone some hump like me.
更别说是我了
What are you saying?
你什么意思
I'm saying Krawley killed those people
我说克劳依杀这些人
because he wanted to protect himself.
是为了保护他自己
He knew the feds were gonna bury him behind all this,
他知道当局会发现他是幕后的人
so he killed an FBI agent, then Thorne,
所以他杀了联调局探员 还有索伦
on his own.
为他自己
He told you this?
他告诉你的吗
Yeah, said he wanted to get paid too,
对 说他想让我付钱
for saving my ass.
这是帮我清理残局
Son of a bitch asked me for 200 grand.
这混♥蛋♥找我要二百万美元
Well, did you pay it?
那你给了吗
No, I told him to get the hell out of my office
没有 我让他滚出我的办公室
before I beat him to death with a baseball bat.
否则我就拿棒球棍打死他
Got it all on video, too.
都录下来了
You have it on video?
你录下来了
For a smart lawyer, Krawley's a dumb criminal.
克劳依做律师挺聪明 但做罪犯太蠢了
You'll testify to this? Hand over the video footage?
你会作证吗 把录像也交出来
Sure, as long as I get full immunity.
可以啊 只要你给我完全豁免权
We need to speak with Mark Krawley.
我们要和马克·克劳依谈谈
He's not here.
他不在这
Where is he?
他在哪
Like I told the other agent, I don't know.
我跟另一位探员说过了 我不知道
I'm sorry, what other agent?
什么另一位探员
Her credentials said Agent Kennedy.
她的证件上写的是肯尼迪探员
When was this?
什么时候的事
About five minutes ago.
大概五分钟之前
Linda must've heard we had a search warrant
琳达肯定是知道了我们申请了
out for Krawley.
克劳依的搜查令
Wouldn't take long for word to spread.
话传得很快
Yeah, but she's not thinking straight.
但她现在很不理智
There's no telling what Linda might do
不知道如果琳达比我们先找到克劳依
if she finds Krawley before us.
她会做出什么事
Hey, it's Maggie.
喂 我是麦姬
Krawley wasn't in his office and the receptionist
克劳依不在他的办公室
doesn't know where he is.
前台不知道他在哪
Is there a cell number we can ping?
有可以追踪的电♥话♥号♥码吗
No.
没有
We don't need one. I got him up on the pole cam
不需要电♥话♥ 我在监控录像里发现他了
across from the Mongrel's clubhouse.
杂种帮街对面的摄像头拍到的
He walked in about two minutes ago.
大概两分钟前他走进去了
You guys hear that? Head over.
听见了吗 往那里去
I'll send backup right away. Go, go, go!
我立刻发后援过去 出发 出发
Maggie...
麦姬...
He's gone. She can't be far.
他死了 她肯定在附近
Linda!
琳达
Linda!
琳达
Tommy!
汤米
Hey, Tommy, stop!
汤米 站住
Drop your weapon or I'll shoot.
放下武器 否则我开枪了
There's nowhere to go.
你无路可逃了
Drop your weapon.
放下武器
Drop it.
放下
Okay, okay.
好 好
Don't shoot.
别开枪
Put your hands behind your head and turn around.
双手抱头 转过来
Why'd you kill him, Tommy?
你为什么要杀他 汤米
'Cause he killed a Mongrel.
因为他杀了杂种帮一个成员
I can't let that stand.
我不能放任他
It's like you said, a leader's gotta lead.
如你所说 领头人要做领头的事
I mean, you scared the hell out of me.
你吓死我了
I really thought that, when you went there...
听说你去过那的时候 我真的以为...
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
Truth is, I'm glad Krawley wasn't there.
其实我很庆幸克劳依不在那
I honestly don't know what I would've done if he was.
如果他在我真的不知道我会做什么
I hope this helps, even if just a little bit.
我希望这有帮助 即使只是一点
No, it does.
有帮助
One less painful thing to think about.
少了一件痛苦的事
I knew about the bartender, Bonnie.
我知道那个酒保 邦妮
You did?
你知道
I saw some texts. We argued.
我看到他的信息了 我们吵架了
Greg finally admitted to seeing her.
格雷戈承认了和她的关系
I like to think that he still loved me,
我愿意相信他还爱我
that we would've worked things out.
相信我们能想出办法
Either way, it still hurt when I lost him.
不论如何 失去他还是让我痛苦
Yeah.
是啊
I wanted to bring this up earlier, I just...
我之前想说的 我只是...
No, you did the right thing, you did.
你做的是对的 是对的
I just wanted you to know that I knew.
我只是想告诉你我知道
That project I asked you to look into,
我让你查的那件事
is there any new information?
有什么新消息吗
What? Just say it.
怎么了 直说吧
You can tell me.
告诉我吧
It may have something to do with Jason's murder,
这可能和杰森的谋杀有关
and it may not.
也可能无关
Who is she?
她是谁
Her name is Angela Perez.
她叫安吉拉·皮尔兹
It looks like Jason made some late night phone calls
杰森生前最后几周
to her during the last week of his life.
给她打了几通深夜电♥话♥
And, uh, they shared a few meals,
还一起吃了几顿饭
also late at night, but it's unclear
也是很晚的时候
if they were personal or professional.
但不确定是私人关系还是公事
Is that it? Yeah.
就这些吗 是
Thank you for telling me.
谢谢你们告诉我
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Excuse me. How can I help you?
打扰一下 有什么能帮你的吗
I'm Special Agent Maggie Bell.
我是特别探员麦姬·贝尔
I'm here to speak with Angela Perez.
我来找安吉拉·皮尔兹
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表