What can I say, Nick? Busy day.
那真是抱歉哦 尼克 今天可不闲
Do you know a woman by the name of Veronica Klein?
你认识一个叫维罗妮卡·克莱因的女人吗
Why do you ask?
怎么了吗
Because she's dead.
她死了
Someone sent her a pipe bomb this morning.
今早有人给她送了一个管式炸♥弹♥
That's it?
这么平静吗
No reaction? No surprise?
没有反应 没有惊讶
No, "What the hell do you mean, somebody sent her a pipe bomb?"
不问"有人给她送了一个管式炸♥弹♥是什么意思"吗
Forgive me, Detective.
抱歉 警探
Special Agent.
特别探员
Oh, forgive me, Special Agent.
哦 抱歉 特别探员
I prefer to keep my thoughts and emotions to myself.
我一向是一个情绪内敛的人
That's interesting.
有意思了
Does this sound like an email
你听听这封邮件
of a man who keeps his thoughts and emotions to himself?
像是一个内敛的人发的吗
"I'm gonna blow your ass up,
"我要把你炸翻
tell the world what a fraud you really are."
告诉全世界你就是个大骗子"
So? So she blew up today, Nick.
怎么了 她今天就被炸翻了 尼克
She... so you think... You think I did it?
她... 所以你们觉得是我做的吗
Are you... are you kidding me?
你们... 你们在逗我吗
Does it look like we're kidding?
看着像吗
I sent her a stupid email.
我不过是发了封邮件
It sounded more like a threat.
更像是威胁
Like a threat that came true, Nick.
一个成真了的威胁 尼克
Veronica screwed me out of $33 million.
维罗妮卡抢了我三千三百万
What was I supposed to do, send her a muffin basket?
我能怎么样 送她一个蛋糕礼盒吗
$33 million.
三千三百万
Yeah, $33.4 million, to be exact.
对 准确说是三千三百四十万
Well, how exactly did Veronica screw you
她具体是怎么抢了你的
out of $33.4 million?
三千三百四十万的呢
Veronica took credit for a deal that I originated,
她抢了我发起的交易
generated $100 million in fees.
交易带来了一亿中介费
I get 1/3, okay?
我本该得三分之一
The one thing that you never do on Wall Street
华尔街的规矩就是绝对不能
is take another man's paper.
抢别人的单子
That's exactly what Veronica,
而那就是维罗妮卡
Almighty Queen of the Enlightened, did.
一个全能的开明女皇的作为
So forgive me if I'm not shedding any tears, okay?
所以我今天哭不出来真是抱歉了
Who the hell is this guy, Gordon Gekko's long-lost son?
这人是谁 戈登·盖科失散多年的儿子吗
You can hear the resentment and misogyny at every turn.
他的每一句话都透露着厌女与憎恨
"Mighty Queen, enlightened."
"全能女皇 开明"
Must have made him crazy working under Veronica.
在维罗妮卡手下工作肯定很让他抓狂
Question is, did she make him crazy enough
问题是 她真的让他难受到
to put a pipe bomb in her office?
要送炸♥弹♥到办公室吗
The better question is, when and where
真正的问题是 下一个炸♥弹♥
will the next pipe bomb explode?
会在什么时候 在哪爆♥炸♥
Um, sorry to interrupt.
抱歉 打扰了
Supervisory Special Agent Spencer Briggs.
我是特别监察探员斯潘塞·布里格斯
Hello, just in from Quantico.
你好 刚从匡蒂科那报道了过来
I'm Dana Mosier.
我是丹娜·莫热
I'm the special agent in charge.
我是特别探员组长
And this is Jubal Valentine,
这位是尤巴尔·瓦伦坦
the assistant special agent in charge.
特别探员副组长
Can we help you?
有什么能帮忙的吗
Well, yeah, Assistant Director in Charge Fritz
是的 主管助理弗利茨
sent me to profile the case.
派我调查这个案子
So I'm here to... profile the case.
所以我就来... 调查了
I'm so confused.
我不太明白
I told the ADIC we didn't need any help
我告诉过防空情报中心不需要援助
because I used to be a profiler.
因为我本人就曾做过侧写员
I'm sure he's just trying to take some work off your plate.
他肯定只是想让你的担子轻点
Oh, very thoughtful of him.
那他真是有心了
Look, I apologize for the lack of communication.
我们之前缺少沟通 我道歉
Uh, I really do.
是我的疏忽
Uh, the good news is, I'm confident
但好的一方面是 我确信
I can add some value here.
自己能帮上忙
I've had a lot of experience with serial bombings.
对于连环爆♥炸♥案我经验丰富
Well, there's... There's no evidence
但是... 没有进一步的证据
there's another attack in the works.
证明还会有下一场袭击
Yeah, whether there is or isn't,
是啊 证据存在与否
it doesn't really matter.
都不重要
According to my research, 82% of the time,
我的调查显示 百分之八十二的情况下
bombers strike more than once.
炸♥弹♥袭击者都会多次作案
And 86% of all bombers... Well, they are white males,
而百分之八十六的炸♥弹♥客... 都是白人男性
but they're also disenfranchised young loners.
同时也是被剥夺选举权的年轻独居者
They're nothing like this guy.
和这个人没有任何共同之处
Heck, 92% earn at or below poverty-level wages.
百分之九十二的人收入都在贫困线以下
According to my research, damn near all victims are male,
以我的调查来看 基本所有的受害者都是男性
except in this case.
除了这个案件
Numbers are helpful, but people are more helpful.
数字很有用 但人更加有用
So for now, why don't we just focus on him
所以现在 我们不如把精力集中在他身上
and not about your random numbers?
而不是你那些随机数字
It says here that you have a degree
听说你考取了
in mechanical engineering from Cornell.
康奈尔大学的机械工程学位
Yeah, what does that mean?
对 这又能说明什么
That means you know how to make a bomb.
说明你知道怎么做炸♥弹♥
A bomb, are you kidding?
炸♥弹♥ 你在开玩笑吗
I don't even know how to make lemonade.
我连柠檬水都不会做
Seriously, I told you it was just a stupid email.
说真的 那只是个犯蠢的邮件
I didn't mean those words literally.
我不是真有那个意思
It was just all... It was all hyperbole, okay?
这全是... 全是夸张的 好吗
It's how people on Wall Street talk.
华尔街的人都这样
All right, at least they used to
好吧 至少在好莱坞的
before all this Hollywood PC nonsense
那帮人的胡说八道
pervaded the nation.
风靡全国之前是这样
And does it bother you
必须对人谦恭有礼
that you're required to be respectful?
这么令你气愤吗
Being respectful is wonderful.
谦恭有礼是美德
Being held hostage to self-serving women
被自私自利的女性
weaponizing their gender to get ahead
以性别为武器来取得成功
at the expense, perhaps, of more talented men,
也许还牺牲了更有才华的男性
now, that...
这一点...
that bothers me.
这让我愤怒
Really don't want to put the shovel down, do you?
没完没了了 是吧
I mean, every time I think maybe you're not involved,
每当我觉得你可能是无辜的时候
you say something like that
你总会再交代几句
and you go back to being our number one suspect.
保住自己第一嫌疑犯的位置
I didn't kill Veronica.
我没杀维罗妮卡
In a certain context, her screwing me over
从某个角度说 她对我的欺压
was the best thing that could've happened to me.
是我遇到过的最好的事了
It forced me to quit. I started my own fund.
迫使我辞职 建立了自己的基金会
And... and... and if things go as expected,
而且... 如果一切顺利
I can make $50 mil this year.
我今年能赚五千万
Why would I jeopardize all that just to...
我为什么要毁了这一切 就为了...
Just to get revenge on Veronica?
向维罗妮卡复仇
Very compelling stuff, Nick.
很有说服力的陈述 尼克
Sit tight all the same.
坐这别动
Turns out the yellow shrapnel recovered at the scene is gold.
现场发现的黄色金属弹片是黄金
14-karat gold, to be precise.
准确地说 是14k金
Sounds like our bomber is pretty well-off.
这个炸♥弹♥客挺有钱啊
And who uses high-quality gold as shrapnel?
谁会用高纯度黄金做弹壳
There's more.
不止如此
We assembled some of the gold fragments,
我们收集了一些黄金碎片
did a digital reconstruction.
做了一个电子重组
Found this.
发现了这个
These mean anything to you?
能认出这个吗
Uh, they look like, uh, some ugly cufflinks.
看着像 一对难看的袖扣
Yeah, with KH on them. Keller Hogan?
是啊 上面还写着"KH" 凯勒霍根的意思吗
Yeah, they gave them to us as a Christmas gift
对 他们把这个当圣诞节礼物送给我们
a few years back.
几年之前吧
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表