and demanding that we let you go.
还让我们放了你
You see, what he and I have is different.
你看 我和他的感情是不同的
The man who you are choosing to protect
你选择保护的这个人
has just threatened to release another witness's location.
刚刚威胁要再泄露一个证人的地点
Because of him, more innocent people like these
因为他 更多无辜的人
are gonna die.
会被杀
So, let me be clear,
你听明白
if you end up on the wrong side of him,
如果你和他结局不理想
what happened to them could easily happen to you.
发生在他们身上的事也会发生在你身上
If you tell each other everything,
如果你们彼此坦诚
then you know his plan.
你应该知道他的计划
Where is Ackerman waiting for you?
阿克曼在哪等你
He's smarter than that.
他没那么蠢
We know that. That's why we need your help.
我们知道 所以才需要你的帮助
You're doing great. Don't be scared.
你做得很好 别害怕
I'm so proud of you.
我为你骄傲
We did it. We're almost there.
我们做到了 马上就成功了
Here, give me your hand.
来 把你的手给我
The border's just 100 yards...
不到三百米就是边境...
Almost isn't gonna cut it, Ackerman.
近在咫尺却不能成功了 阿克曼
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不
Follow team, engage! FBI!
后续队伍 跟上 联邦调查局
Stand down, we're clear. We got him.
退后 安全了 抓住他了
Takes a certain type of animal
针对特定类型的
to prey on the vulnerabilities
委托保护的证人的
of those they're entrusted to protect, Ackerman.
弱点下手是吗 阿克曼
I didn't mean for innocent people to get hurt.
我没想让无辜的人受伤
You going with that for your defense?
你准备这么辩护吗
You're young and unblemished.
你很年轻 又很清白
I wouldn't expect you to understand this.
我不指望你能懂
You took an oath, just like us.
你发过誓的 和我们一样
You two get to play heroes every day.
你们每天扮英雄
I protect scumbags.
我保护人♥渣♥
I give criminals who wanna rat out their friends
我给那些出♥卖♥♥♥自己朋友的罪犯
a second chance. What about me?
一个第二次机会 我呢
What about my second chance?
我的第二次机会呢
Your second chance?
你的第二次机会
Whether your witnesses were criminals
不管你的证人
at one point or not,
曾经是不是罪犯
they chose to obey the rules and do the right thing.
他们选择遵守法纪 做了正确的事
They turned their lives around.
他们的整个生活都改变了
Can a leopard really change his spots?
江山易改 本性难移
They chose their fate.
选择决定命运
So did you.
你也是
You brought up the importance of sticking
你不止一次提到
to WITSEC rules more than once.
遵守证人保护计划规则的重要性
I can't help but think there's something behind that.
我不禁觉得有什么隐情
Curtis... was my old witness.
柯蒂斯...我的一个证人
Did he break the rules?
他没有守规矩
Yeah, but he couldn't help himself.
对 他忍♥不住
With his family?
和他家人联♥系♥了
Yeah.
对
His mom's 50th birthday.
他妈妈的五十大寿
So, he called her to reach out,
他打给她联络
but 15th Street Gang was listening to her calls.
但十五街帮监听了他妈妈的电♥话♥
But the thing is, is that these people were being so careful.
问题是 这些人如此谨慎
Doesn't make what happened to Curtis any less tragic.
但柯蒂斯的事依然是个悲剧
No.
是的
Would you still encourage people to go into the program?
你还会鼓励别人加入证人保护计划吗
Without a doubt.
毫无疑问会
So I need you to go back. I need you to look at it again.
你要再去重新核查一遍
Is that the other witness that Ackerman
是和阿克曼有过恋情的
was in a relationship with?
另一个证人吗
Yeah, you were right.
没错
He sold her name as a parting shot.
他最后把她的信息卖♥♥了
We have a team monitoring her apartment.
有一组人在监控她的公♥寓♥
We'll bring in whoever Ackerman sold her name to
如果那些人跟着线索去了
if they're dumb enough to follow through.
我们就能抓住阿克曼的买♥♥家
Really, really good work, both of you.
你们两个都做得非常非常好
Hey, Jubal.
尤巴尔
Yeah?
什么事
I know you said not to use AA to get Amber to talk,
我知道你说别利用匿名戒酒会让安珀开口
and I just want you to know that I really respect
我希望你明白 我很尊重
that you stood your ground.
你坚守自己的立场
I hope I didn't lose your trust.
我希望你还依然信任我
I said I wouldn't use it.
我说我不会利用它
You're not beholden to the program, Maggie.
你不在这个项目之中 麦姬
I am. You did what you had to do.
我在 你只是做了分内的事
So we're good.
那我们没有芥蒂吧
There's nothing more important
没有比把坏人绳之以法
than putting the bad guys away.
更重要的事了
But, uh...
但是...
Yeah, without AA, I don't get to be a Fed.
如果没有匿名戒酒会 我不会成为联邦探员
And I like being a Fed.
我喜欢做联邦探员
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表