Yeah?
怎么了
Damn it.
该死
Looks like one shot to the head.
应该是一枪命中头部
He's still warm. He's only been dead a few hours.
他还有温度 死亡时间只有几个小时
You okay?
你还好吗
I've seen bodies. In caskets, in the morgue.
我见过尸体 棺材里 太平间里
All right, you can take a minute if you want.
没关系 需要的话就去缓一会吧
This, uh, this can't be a coincidence, right?
这 呃 这不是巧合 对吧
Barry was the only person
百利是泽夫在约会软件上
that Zev was chasing on the app.
唯一联络的对象
There's two settings at the breakfast table.
桌子上还有两份早餐
Looks like half the closet's been cleared out.
看上去一半的衣柜被清空了
Yeah, I think Zev was staying here.
我觉得泽夫之前应该是住在这里的
So why shoot the guy?
那为什么杀这个人
Maybe he figured out who Zev was?
也许他发现了泽夫的真实身份
Or had already served his purpose somehow?
或者他对泽夫没有利用价值了
Either way, we need to find some answers.
不论如何 我们都要找出原因
So let's search the apartment.
搜查一下公♥寓♥吧
You can take the other room.
你可以搜另一个房♥间
Something occurs to me.
我有个想法
Something bad, by the sound of it.
听起来不太妙啊
When Karim shot Agent Holt,
在卡里姆向霍尔特探员开枪的时候
I just assumed it was out of panic.
我一开始以为只是出于恐慌
But what if he deliberately shot Holt?
但如果是他故意瞄准霍尔特的呢
Why would he do that?
他为什么这样做
When the bullets wouldn't penetrate the glass,
因为子弹不可能穿透玻璃窗
Karim knew he couldn't kill El-Masri.
卡里姆知道他不可能杀掉马斯里
So maybe he went to Plan B.
也许这是备选计划
Karim shot Holt on purpose
卡里姆故意打伤霍尔特
to get El-Masri sent to a different hospital.
就会迫使马斯里去另一个医院接受手术
One with less security.
一个安保少一点的医院
Is Zev that smart?
泽夫这么聪明吗
Did he put us right where he wanted us?
我们都在他的算计里吗
I'll deploy more agents to harden up Hope General.
我会部署更多警员来保护霍普综合医院
This is not good news.
这可不是好消息
You know Zev Solin?
你认识泽夫·索林吗
You've used his services.
你雇过他
It's complicated.
这事很复杂
It doesn't sound it.
听上去不复杂啊
You wanted someone dead, he took care of it.
你想让一个人死 他帮你处理
Who hired him to go after you?
那么是谁雇他来杀你的呢
Maybe it'll give us a different angle.
可能这能给我们一个不同的角度
Probably a political rival.
也许是政♥治♥对手吧
One who feels he should lead our country.
一个认为自己才应该领导我们国家的人
That's why you want a new heart.
这就是你想换个心脏的原因
You want to be president.
你想当总统
What I want is more time with my wife and my children.
我想和妻子和孩子们共度更多时光
But yes, I would like to help my people.
但我也想帮助我的人♥民♥
You may find this hard to believe,
你也许觉得很难相信
but I am the better of many bad choices.
但是在众多糟糕的选择中 我是最好的
That's a great campaign slogan.
真是不错的竞选口号♥
In any case, it's unlikely now.
无论如何 现在看都不太可能了
Zev will kill me. So rejoice.
泽夫会杀了我 开心吗
Nobody is rejoicing.
没人会因此开心
Zev will not touch you, not while we're around.
只要我们在 泽夫不会动你一根汗毛
Soon you won't be and he'll keep trying.
你们马上就会离开 而他会一直尝试
I want to explain why I hired Zev.
我想解释一下我雇佣泽夫的原因
There's no need.
不需要
It's important to me you know.
让你知道原因对我来说很重要
I became aware of a young man who had raped numerous girls.
我发现一个年轻男子强♥奸♥了许多女孩
Killed one of them.
并杀了其中之一
His family was influential so I was told to drop the matter.
他的家族十分有势力 要我就此罢休
But I met those girls, Agent Zidan.
可我去见了那些女孩 齐丹探员
But before I could arrest the young man,
但是 在我逮捕他之前
his family sent him off to Spain,
他的家人将他送去了西班牙
where his behavior continued.
他在那继续为非作歹
I knew he wouldn't stop, that justice would never be done.
我知道他不会停下 而正义永远无法得到伸张
I hired Zev Solin.
所以我雇佣了泽夫·索林
That makes up for everything else?
这就能弥补一切吗
What about all the missing protestors, huh?
那失踪的抗♥议♥者呢
My country was slipping into chaos.
我的国家陷入混乱
Extreme measures were necessary.
必须采取极端措施
You took the lives of people.
你夺走了人们的性命
People whose names you didn't know,
你不知他们姓甚名谁
people whose families you've never faced.
也未曾面对他们的家人
What about the lives I saved?
那我救过的人呢
Some of those youthful, idealistic protesters?
有些年轻又理想化的抗♥议♥者
They stole munitions to blow up a school
偷了军♥火♥ 打算炸毁学校
then planned to blame the Army.
还想怪在军队头上
A school full of children.
学校里全是孩子
Those protesters are dead.
那些抗♥议♥者死去了
But the children are alive and I don't apologize for that.
但孩子们活着 我不会因此而道歉
Sometimes I had to weigh the welfare of many
有时我必须牺牲少数人
against the lives of few.
从而谋得众人的福祉
If you ever have to make those kinds of decisions,
如果你必须做出这样的决定
maybe, maybe you'll understand.
也许 也许你会理解
I know what I would do.
我知道我会做什么
Maggie, what's up?
麦姬 怎么了
OA, Zev killed a man named Barry Foster.
OA 泽夫杀了一个叫百利·福斯特的男人
He's a nurse at Hope General.
他是霍普综合医院的护士
Jubal. Yup?
尤巴尔 怎么了
It's CCTV footage from outside the hospital.
这是医院外的监控视频
It's Zev Solin. He shaved his head to look like Barry Foster.
是泽夫·索林 为了更像百利·福斯特 剃了头发
That's from five minutes ago.
这是五分钟前的监控视频
He's in the hospital.
他就在医院里
Sit tight. These men are gonna keep you company.
安静♥坐♥好 这些人会陪着你
He's here, isn't he?
他来了 对吧
Lock the door. Don't open it for anyone but me.
锁好门 除了我 谁来都别开
Okay, guys, listen up.
好了 兄弟们 听着
Zev Solin is extremely dangerous.
泽夫·索林非常危险
Don't hesitate to use lethal force.
只管使用致命武器 千万别犹豫
I need two agents on the protectee's door
我需要两位探员守着门
and one at each end of the hallway
走廊尽头一边一位
to make sure no one besides emergency personnel
确保除了紧急救援人员以外
gets on this floor. Where's the transplant OR?
没人能到这层来 移植手术室在哪
Why? El-Masri's not doing surgery for another hour.
为什么问这个 马斯里一个小时内不会动手术
But Zev might case the area.
但泽夫可能包围那地方
Six levels up. 10th floor.
往上六层 第十层
The rest of us are gonna go room to room
剩下的人一间一间来
to clear this wing.
搜查医院
Thank you so much. Really. I really appreciate everything.
非常感谢 我是真心的 感激所有
Hey, see them?
看到他们了吗
She got a transplant, and he's family to the donor.
她要接受移植 而他是器官捐献者的家人
How do you know that? I saw that same scene.
你怎么知道 我之前见过同样的场景
My cousin got a kidney transplant
我的表亲要移植肾脏
and had to meet with the donor's family.
得和捐献者的家人见面
I didn't even know that was a thing.
我都不知道还有这回事
Yeah, it was a big deal for both of them.
有 对两家来说都是一件大事
FBI.
联调局
Put your hands up.
举起双手
Turn around very slowly.
慢慢转过来
What's this all about?
怎么回事
I see him.
我看见他了
I see Zev. South hall in the nurse's station.
我看见泽夫了 护士站南边过道
Sorry.
对不起
Move in. Don't spook him.
逼近他 别打草惊蛇
Ma'am! Nurse, nurse! Are you okay?
夫人 护士 护士 您没事吧
We need help!
这里需要帮助
Okay. You're okay.
你没事吧
Damn it.
该死的
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表