Okay, that actually makes sense.
好吧 这也合理
We had sex the night before she...
我们发生了关系 前一晚...
Before she was murdered?
她被谋杀前一晚
Is that what you were gonna say?
你是想说这个吗
Yes.
是的
So let me get this straight.
我就直接问了
You had sex with Sam Chapman,
你和萨慕·查普曼发生了性关系
but you couldn't identify her in a photo?
但是你看照片却无法指认她
Which we showed to you the day after
你们发♥生♥关♥系♥之后第二天
this alleged sexual interaction.
我们给你看的照片
I apologize. My eyes aren't great.
我的错 我的视力不太好
I should have put my glasses on.
我应该把眼镜戴上的
I'm farsighted.
我是远视眼
That's not a good answer, Jack.
这可不是一个好的回答 杰克
That's an awful answer considering she's dead.
糟透了 她死了
And her mother is a federal judge,
而且她的母亲是一位联邦法官
so we are looking at the death penalty here, my friend.
判决可能是死刑 朋友
Where were you yesterday afternoon around 5:00 p.M.?
昨天下午五点左右你在哪里
At the club, working.
在俱乐部 上班
You can ask my staff. There were five bartenders,
你可以问我的员工 有五位调酒师
ten waitresses there, but that's all I'm gonna say.
十位服务员 我能说的就这么多
If you want to talk some more, please call my lawyer.
如果你想了解更多 请打给我的律师
You're free to go.
你可以走了
Talk to Jubal.
和尤巴尔说
I want two agents tailing him 24/7.
让两名特工二十四小时跟着他
So Costa was telling the truth.
科斯塔说的是实话
Club only has surveillance cameras outside.
俱乐部只在外面有监控摄像
Nothing inside.
里面没有
They don't want to record their own crimes.
他们不希望自己的犯罪被记录
Go figure.
去搞清楚
Okay, there's Judge Chapman.
这位是查普曼法官
Time stamp 12:07. Yeah.
时间是十二点零七 好
Nine minutes later, 12:16, She exits the club.
九分钟之后十二点十六 她离开了俱乐部
So the question is,
所以问题是
who did she talk to? What did they talk about?
她同谁说了话 他们说了些什么
And did that conversation motivate the murders?
这次谈话是否有引发谋杀
You know what? Keep the recording going for a second.
录像继续放一点
Sure.
好的
Yeah, you see this guy?
你看到那家伙了吗
He was in the car the whole time.
他一直在车里
He saw the judge exit. Yeah.
他看到法官出去了 是的
Why don't you... yeah, there you go.
放大点车牌... 对了
Nice. All right, run it. We'll go check it out.
好 查查这辆车 我们去看看
Yeah.
好的
Nah, didn't see her.
没有见过她
Didn't hear her say nothing either.
也没听到她说过什么
Why? What's this about?
为什么 这是什么事
We're investigating a murder.
我们在调查一起谋杀案
That's you getting out of the car, correct?
从车里出来的是你 对吧
And that's you turning around and looking at her?
你回头看她了对吧
Yeah, but,
是的 但是
man, look, it's just a habit.
伙计 这就是一种习惯而已
You know, when I see something that's lean and mean,
当你看到身材好的美女
I can't help it. It's... it's like an instinct.
我就忍♥不住 就... 像是一种本能
So you're checking her out. That's what you're saying?
所以你只是在打量她 你是这个意思吗
What were you doing at the club that day?
你那天在俱乐部干嘛
I work there. I'm the doorman.
我在那工作 我是看门的
Have you seen this woman before?
你以前有见过这个女人吗
Yeah, she was there a few nights ago.
见过 她几天前来过
I talked to her.
我跟她聊过
What do you mean you talked to her?
什么叫聊过
She was yelling and crying.
她当时大喊大叫的
Her shirt was ripped too. I didn't know what happened.
她的衣服也扯烂了 我不知道怎么回事
I asked her if she needed some help,
我问她需不需要帮助
if she wanted me to call the cops, but...
用不用报♥警♥ 但是...
she just ran out.
她跑走了
So Sam was at the club the night before the murder?
所以被害前一晚萨慕在那家俱乐部
Yeah, we ran some video. She left around 2:00 a.m.
对 我们查了录像 她大概凌晨两点离开的
Doorman said she was crying, yelling, clothes were torn.
看门人说她大喊大叫 衣衫不整
Like she was in a fight?
她和别人打架了吗
We're thinking more like sexually assaulted.
我们觉得可能是性侵
What?
什么
The lab found Rossi's DNA on Sam's body.
实验室在萨慕身上发现了罗西的DNA
He said they did have sex, but based on this,
他承认他们发生过关系 不过现在看来
it sounds like it might not have been consensual.
恐怕不是双方都自愿的
Well, that would explain why Judge Chapman was so upset
难怪查普曼法官如此愤怒
and went to the club the next day.
还在第二天去了俱乐部
Is Rossi's alibi clean?
罗西的不在场证明可靠吗
It's more than clean. It's airtight.
何止可靠 简直无懈可击
He was at the club the time of the murder.
案发时他在俱乐部
Okay, I have 50 agents on the street looking for witnesses,
我派了五十名探员去搜寻目击证人
surveillance video, and forensics,
查找监控录像和法♥院♥的信息
but right, now our best lead is Rossi and this nightclub,
但眼下最有力的线索就是罗西和这家夜店
so I want the two of you to focus on that.
你们两个重点查这个
Focus on what? The drug case.
重点查什么 毒品案
You tell your friend Gina that her case is now our case.
告诉你的朋友金娜 我们和她的案子合并了
Okay.
好
Wait, you want to work together on this case?
什么 你们要合作查案
Rossi's out best lead. I get that, but...
罗西是首要线索 我明白 但是...
Murder of a federal judge. Enough said.
谋杀联邦法官 这就够了
Trumps a drug investigation all day, every day.
比一天到晚调查毒品重要多了
I understand that, but I have been working this myself.
我明白 但这个案子一直是我自己处理
Our SAC already called your supervisor.
我们上级和你的主管沟通过了
It's done.
已经决定了
Oh, well, you probably should have led with that.
你还不如一开始就这么说呢
Sorry.
抱歉
The plan is to accelerate the drug investigation,
计划是要加速毒品案的调查
catch Rossi dirty, and hopefully flip him
抓罗西的现行 希望这样
so that he cooperates with the murder case.
他就能在谋杀案中合作
Well, your timing's perfect.
你们时机刚刚好
Rossi called me an hour ago,
罗西一个小时前打给我
asked me to grab a cute girlfriend
让我去找个可爱的姑娘
and head out to Brooklyn tonight with him and Costa.
然后到布鲁克林找他和科斯塔
Smart. They want a cover.
聪明 他们要找个掩护
Make it look like a double date in case they get pulled over.
要是被拦下 就装成两对情侣约会
Or so they don't get pulled over.
也可能就不会被拦下了
Local cops are 35% less likely
本地警♥察♥因交通违章
to pull over a female driver for a traffic violation.
拦停女司机的概率相对低百分之三十五
And it's totally sexist, I know, but in a good way.
这是性别歧视 我知道 不过是好事
For us anyway.
至少对我们是好事
I'll be in touch with the details.
我等会跟你们说细节
Oh, and I'm gonna need a cute friend to go with me.
我得找个可爱的朋友跟我一起
I got you.
有我呢
Hey, girl.
嗨 姑娘
What's up, girl? How are you?
还好吗 你好吗
Hey. Yo, this is Sasha.
来吧 这是萨莎
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
很高兴认识你 很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. And you.
很高兴认识你 我也是
Where you from, Sasha?
你是哪里人 萨莎
Queens, two blocks from Gina.
皇后区的 离金娜就两条街
You'll like her, Ray. She's cool.
你会喜欢她的 雷 她很酷的
I wasn't talking to you, Gina.
我没跟你说话 金娜
Man, why do you gotta be so rude?
老兄 这么凶干什么
She's just making conversation.
只是在聊个天
I'm sorry, Gina.
抱歉 金娜
Sasha, why don't you sit up front?
萨莎 你坐前面吧
Sure.
好
I got it. Thank you.
我来 谢谢
Such a gentleman.
真绅士
Got into a silver late-model SUV.
进了一辆银色新型厢车
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表