I see it.
看到了
All good.
没事了
What's up, man? Hey.
怎么样 兄弟 嗨
What's going on?
怎么了
I thought we were gonna meet in Brooklyn.
不是要在布鲁克林碰头吗
Yeah, we good. Just go in.
没什么 进去吧
Okay, man.
好 兄弟
CW just went into the warehouse with Jenkins.
杰森刚和詹金斯进了间仓库
We think they're meeting up with Healy.
应该是要跟希利见面
Spin SWAT up to 1831 North 12th Street.
派特警组到北十二街一八三一号♥
Okay, got it. Thanks.
收到 谢谢
We'll keep eyes on the target location 'til back-up arrives.
在支援来前我们会盯着
How long? 15 minutes for SWAT.
多久 特警组要十五分钟
Agents could get here sooner. Then we'll set up a perimeter.
探员会更快到 他们到了后会建立警戒线
The other night with Salerno and the...
那晚跟萨莱诺还有...
Hold up, I just gotta go over here and turn this on.
等等 我先把这个打开
...As you leave the city, pretty clear across...
...离开城市 可以看到...
They're drowning his transmitter.
他们想盖过监听
They made him.
他暴露了
Hold on, we need to... we need to wait for back-up, okay?
等等 我们得...等支援
We need a perimeter. They're gonna kill him.
我们得建立警戒线 他们会杀了他
OA. There's no time.
OA 没时间了
Okay, but we need a plan.
好吧 但是我们得先计划好
OA! We don't have time.
OA 等不了
Wait. God.
等等 天啊
OA.
OA
The intersection of East 98th Streetand Sutter Avenue
东九十八街与萨特街的交会口
is currently blocked off.
目前停止通行
Several police vehicles have cordoned off the entrance
多辆警车围住了地铁二号♥
to the Two, Three, and Four subway stations.
三号♥ 四号♥站的出入口
K9 units have been on the scene for more than an hour.
警犬队在一小时前就抵达现场
NYPD asking all community traffic be rerouted
纽约警局要求所有东纽约大道以北
north of East New York Avenue west of Rockaway Parkway.
以及洛克威路以西的民众改道
That is until further notice.
至另有通知为止
The intersection of Amity and Court street...
阿米蒂路和法♥院♥路路的交会口...
Go. Multiple vehicle accident.
上 多起交通事故
EMS is on the scene. Traffic is backed up...
急救医疗团已抵达现场 交通拥挤
OA.
OA
Apparently an NTA bus collided with a cyclist
似乎是公交车与自行车相撞
Hey! Don't move.
别动
It's a trap.
是个陷阱
The room is rigged.
屋子被做过手脚
Do not touch your radio.
别用对讲机
Look at the wires. The room is rigged.
看那些线路 房♥间被做过手脚
Okay.
好
We have six blocks of C4.
六块塑胶炸♥药♥
If it blows, it goes high order, tears right through us.
炸了的话 我们会被直接炸烂
We open that, it completes the circuit, which means...
若是开了门 会接通线路 就是说...
I know what it means.
我知道
Too risky to open the project box to see what kind of circuit it is.
打开看里面的线路太危险了
And cutting the wires might be the exact wrong move.
直接剪掉线路也不是个好主意
But the blast cap is buried in the C4.
不过雷♥管♥是插入炸♥药♥内的
Here.
这里
Give me the fiberglass insulation.
把玻纤隔热垫给我
Thank you.
谢了
That's it?
就这样
Yeah. Let's go to the door.
嗯 我们去门那里
And let's hope there's no more surprises.
希望没有其他惊喜了
We got 'em.
看到他们了
Jubal, we lost our suspects.
尤巴尔 我们跟丢了嫌犯
They were last seen at the warehouse, 1831 North 12th Street.
最后看到的地点是仓库这里
They might have got away in Healy's car.
可能搭了希利的车
What's our search radius?
搜查范围会有多大
How long they been gone?
他们跑了多久了
Five minutes.
五分钟
By car, moderate to heavy traffic.
有车 考虑到现在的交通
We need about two miles. We're on it.
大约三公里 交给我们
Maggie, hold up.
麦姬 等等
We'll talk about this later.
我们晚点再谈
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You were right.
你是对的
Maggie, we have eyes on the suspects.
麦姬 我们找到嫌犯了
They stayed on foot.
他们走路
The warehouse cameras show them heading south
仓库监视显示他们正在
along the promenade just east of Newtown Creek.
纽镇溪的东边步行道上向南逃离
Right in front of the Getty Depot.
就在盖提车♥库♥前
On it.
收到
All right, they're close. They're trying to get away on foot.
听着 他们很近 正步行逃离
I need two to go around the West.
我需要两个人从西边包抄
Okay? Try to cut them off.
了解吗 切断他们的退路
Here, OA, take the steps.
这里 OA 你走梯子那边
No! I told you about Jason, man.
不 我跟你说过杰森的情况了
Damn.
该死
Keep your voice down, man.
小点声
The Feds are all over this place.
这都是联邦调查局的人了
No, you should have been worried about the Feds
不 你被带进军队的时候
when you brought in that military.
就该担心联调局了
We gotta move! Let's go!
我们得跑了 快走
FBI, don't move.
联邦调查局 不准动
Get down on the ground now.
趴地上 现在
Get down on your knees.
跪下来
On the ground. Hands out.
趴地上 手伸出来
Eric Healy, you're under arrest for RICO murder and robbery.
埃里克·希利 你因组织性杀人以及抢劫被逮捕
FBI, don't move!
联邦调查局 不准动
Hands up high. Now.
手举起来 现在
Stop walking. Stop moving.
不准走 不准动
Stop. Now. Stop.
站住 快站住
Look, I didn't mean to sell you out like that,
听着 我不想这样出♥卖♥♥♥你
but I... I didn't have a choice.
但是我没得选择
Get on your knees and get your hands up.
跪下来 手举起来
I can't go to prison.
我不能进监狱
I can't spend my life in a cage.
我不能活在笼子里
Jason.
杰森
You were in a basement for three days.
你在那个地下室三天
I was a prisoner of war for three months.
我当了三个月的俘虏
I can't go through that again.
我没办法再遭这样的罪
I won't.
我不接受
Jason, don't do this, man.
杰森 别这样 兄弟
Don't do this.
别这样做
Don't go out like this, you understand?
别做这种事 懂吗
Jason.
杰森
I can't. I just can't.
我没办法 我真的没办法
Jason.
杰森
Don't... Jason.
别 杰森
Don't go for your weapon.
别去碰武器
Call an ambulance.
叫救护车
This is Agent Zidan.
我是齐丹探员
I need an ambo to the promenade at the Getty Depot. Now.
盖提车♥库♥河边这里需要救护车 快
You guys okay?
你们没事吧
Any word on Jason?
有杰森的消息吗
He lost a lot of blood,
他失血不少
but it looks like he's gonna make it.
不过应该能撑过去
So, what happened?
到底是怎么回事
How did this get so messy? I thought we had a plan.
明明有机会怎么会乱成这样
Ma'am, it was my...
长官 是我...
Things were moving really fast. Okay,
当时事发突然
the targets didn't even come into play until they arrived at the second location.
目标人物在第二个地点时才出现
Ideally, we would have had a perimeter set up.
理想情况下 我们会建立警戒线
But we heard signs of a struggle inside,
但是我们听到里面像有争斗
we moved in.
就进去了
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表