Where the hell'd they go?
到底去哪了
And why'd they take Morris?
他们为什么带走了莫里斯
To find out what he knows
弄清楚他知道些什么
and dump him.
然后干掉他
Hey, guys, head back that way.
你们走那边
I got him. There he is.
找到他了
FBI! Stop!
联调局 别动
Don't move! Freeze!
别动
FBI! We got this.
联调局 交给我们
Get in the car. FBI!
上车 联调局
Drop the gun! Don't move!
放下枪 别动
Back off, now, or I'll shoot him.
退后 否则我就开枪了
Put the weapon on the ground right now.
把枪丢到地上
It's over.
结束了
We are driving out of here,
我们要开车离开
or I'll shoot him right now. It's your choice.
否则他就要吃枪子了 你决定吧
You're not leaving with him. It's not gonna happen,
你不能带他走 绝不可能
so put your gun down, or I will shoot you.
放下枪 否则我就开枪了
Oh, take the shot! He's gonna kill me!
开枪吧 他迟早会杀我的
Shut up! I'm not saying it again.
闭嘴 我不想再说一遍
I got you. I got you.
没事了 没事了
You good? Yeah, yeah.
你还好吗 还行
I got you, Mo.
没事了 莫
I got you.
没事了
Um... Hey,
对了... 嘿
before you say anything...
在你说话之前...
uh, I just want to say I'm... I'm really sorry
我只想说我... 关于你的朋友胡安
about your friend Juan.
我很遗憾
Maggie just told me that he passed away.
麦姬刚告诉我他去世了
I had no idea.
我之前不知道
Thanks. Um...
谢谢
I was in over my head.
是我被蒙蔽了
I didn't even know that he was an addict.
我都不知道他是个瘾君子
Well, it can be pretty hard to spot,
这很难察觉的
unless you've lived with the disease yourself.
除非你也有过这样的经历
Um... how's Morris?
莫里斯怎么样了
He's good.
他很好
Yeah, he's... he's strong.
他很坚强
He did great. Yeah.
他做得很好 是的
It's not an easy position to be in,
面对这样的情况不容易
especially as an ex-addict.
尤其他曾经还吸过毒
Well, there's no such thing, really.
其实没人能真的戒毒
All it takes is one bad day.
遇到一点挫折或许就会再次沦陷
Anyway, have a good night.
好了 睡个好觉吧
Yeah.
好的
May I come in?
我能进来吗
So I... I came by to say...
我... 我来是想说...
well, I wish I was a better sponsor.
我希望自己能做个更好的担♥保♥人
I am truly sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Now,
好了
do you have what Tayo gave you?
塔约给你的还在吗
Come on, Mo.
说话 莫
Yes.
在
There you go.
那就好
Come on.
给我吧
And just the one baggie?
就这一包吗
Yeah, it's okay.
好了 没事了
It's just a slip, not a leap.
只是个小考验 并且你经受住了
Okay?
好了
So what now?
现在呢
There is a meeting two blocks from here,
两街区外有一个互助会
and it starts in a half an hour...
半小时后开始
And we are going to go together.
我们可以一起去
You and me.
你和我一起
剧集 | 联邦调查局(2018) | 导航列表